The R Family - David Ravenscroft Dies

srufund

Mar 8, 2024
There's a go fund me for his funeral. 44 is no age despite what I thought of the man with his bullying and doxxing. Sarah is about to give birth to their 15th child.

297946092_480137470784227_2337285474756810544_n.jpg

I can’t believe I'm sat here making a gofund me! I can’t believe I’m writing this, I can’t believe our whole entire world has been flipped in a matter off seconds! He isn’t going to meet his beautiful daughter but we will always make sure he is spoke about everyday and so thankful for all the memories we have and YouTube videos to here his voice everyday❤️

David collapsed on Monday night 4/03/2024. David has suffered a huge bleed on the brain, they can’t give a stage off the bleed as it’s way to big, bigger then big to give a stage! He had another seizure last night 5/03/2024 (we thought he was coughing as the doctors have said if he is coughing is a little off a good sign) He did breathe on his own for a good 5 minutes, the most he has done whilst he was having a seizure. We got foot movements from him last night, when we were talking about all our family memories but they can’t count this as responsive movements as not even the doctors know if he can here us.

David had another CT scan this morning 5/03/2024 and the bleed has now spread from the right side off his brain to the left and it’s forming down his neck, the consultant have said once the bleed reaches his heart he will pass away. The machines are the only thing keeping him alive now and there is a chance he can pass away whilst on the machines as the bleed is very close to his heart, so there is no guarantee the machine is going to help him much longer.

We have decided that the best for David and to let all this pain he is in go, is to turn the machines off tomorrow 7/3/2024. We raising as much as possible to support my family financially to give our beautiful husband, dad, step dad, grandad, uncle, son, brother the send off he deserves.

David was the light off the room! he was always smiling, joking and taking the mick out off everyone! He was always so happy, full off the most funniest jokes and was always there when anyone needed him! We’re all going to miss him so much and words can’t even describe this feeling we’re all feeling!

marie

Mar 16, 2024
L4 5UT
There's a go fund me for his funeral. 44 is no age despite what I thought of the man with his bullying and doxxing. Sarah is about to give birth to their 15th child.

297946092_480137470784227_2337285474756810544_n.jpg

I can’t believe I'm sat here making a gofund me! I can’t believe I’m writing this, I can’t believe our whole entire world has been flipped in a matter off seconds! He isn’t going to meet his beautiful daughter but we will always make sure he is spoke about everyday and so thankful for all the memories we have and YouTube videos to here his voice everyday❤️

David collapsed on Monday night 4/03/2024. David has suffered a huge bleed on the brain, they can’t give a stage off the bleed as it’s way to big, bigger then big to give a stage! He had another seizure last night 5/03/2024 (we thought he was coughing as the doctors have said if he is coughing is a little off a good sign) He did breathe on his own for a good 5 minutes, the most he has done whilst he was having a seizure. We got foot movements from him last night, when we were talking about all our family memories but they can’t count this as responsive movements as not even the doctors know if he can here us.

David had another CT scan this morning 5/03/2024 and the bleed has now spread from the right side off his brain to the left and it’s forming down his neck, the consultant have said once the bleed reaches his heart he will pass away. The machines are the only thing keeping him alive now and there is a chance he can pass away whilst on the machines as the bleed is very close to his heart, so there is no guarantee the machine is going to help him much longer.

We have decided that the best for David and to let all this pain he is in go, is to turn the machines off tomorrow 7/3/2024. We raising as much as possible to support my family financially to give our beautiful husband, dad, step dad, grandad, uncle, son, brother the send off he deserves.

David was the light off the room! he was always smiling, joking and taking the mick out off everyone! He was always so happy, full off the most funniest jokes and was always there when anyone needed him! We’re all going to miss him so much and words can’t even describe this feeling we’re all feeling!
Omg I am so really shocked I watch this lovely and beautiful truelly amazing trust worthy family all the time even days when they don't post I watch old blogs they rely are a true genuine family I didn't even know have had passed I am shocked beyond words he really was a remarkable man rest in peace

Thin Lizzy

Nov 19, 2023
I can’t be a hypocrite in saying I liked the man , very unfortunate to lose your life at such a young age leaving a young family behind , hopefully they’ll find strength to carry them through the coming days/ months…The name reveal was a bit disrespectful imo .

Last edited:

srufund

Mar 8, 2024
I feel like I was duped to giving into their go fund me. It's a beg for a holiday and her posts yesterday were too much. I think they were lying from the start as surely they had all the clothes ready because the baby was coming in a few days so didn't need to ask for money for clothes.

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
I feel like I was duped to giving into their go fund me. It's a beg for a holiday and her posts yesterday were too much. I think they were lying from the start as surely they had all the clothes ready because the baby was coming in a few days so didn't need to ask for money for clothes.
A holiday and the man not even cold yet 🙄

Jane15

Apr 19, 2024
Australia
I'm just so sad, I will miss Dave and his funny antics, and sad because he did not get too meet his new precious daughter Orlanda Rain, My heart goes out to you all ❤️🌹❤️🌹

I know how much you're all going to miss him and I take my hat of to you for being so brave and strong 🧡😍❤️

Please keep taking comfort from each other, and the ones supporting you in this time of grief, know I'm thinking of you dearly 💘💛💚

Love and healing hugs, Jane xoxo 💜😇🌺🫂

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
I'm just so sad, I will miss Dave and his funny antics, and sad because he did not get too meet his new precious daughter Orlanda Rain, My heart goes out to you all ❤️🌹❤️🌹

I know how much you're all going to miss him and I take my hat of to you for being so brave and strong 🧡😍❤️

Please keep taking comfort from each other, and the ones supporting you in this time of grief, know I'm thinking of you dearly 💘💛💚

Love and healing hugs, Jane xoxo 💜😇🌺🫂
Shouldn’t a tribute be posted on the family’s SM or GFM ? Pretty odd to post it to a gossip site where the family won’t see it.

lele1296

Jun 9, 2024
tameside
I donated to this go fund me, I feel like we have been scammed.

She went from pleading poverty and the grieving widow to buying crap, getting Botox and holidays.

Im so annoyed I fell for it.

The funeral has clearly taken place already. She kept it hidden to scam more money off their followers.

lele1296

Jun 9, 2024
tameside
You can always report the funder to GFM if you think there’s anything fraudulent going on.It gives you the report option at the bottom of the fundraising page
Thank you, it's probably too late for that, she would of had all the money out of it now.

So angry with my self for falling for it. I knew what she was like but it really pulled on my heart strings 😡😡

The funeral has definitely been paid for and has happened already, I really think it went ahead on 19th April like planned and she kept it from everybody to extort more money from the go fund me to pay for Disney.

Im going to report the go fund me anyway, hopefully they can stop anyone else getting scammed

Reactions: The Little Mermaid
Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
Thank you, it's probably too late for that, she would of had all the money out of it now.

So angry with my self for falling for it. I knew what she was like but it really pulled on my heart strings 😡😡

The funeral has definitely been paid for and has happened already, I really think it went ahead on 19th April like planned and she kept it from everybody to extort more money from the go fund me to pay for Disney.

Im going to report the go fund me anyway, hopefully they can stop anyone else getting scammed
Yes do ! They can investigate