The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

FYI

Feb 1, 2024
her latest video…… i have 68,000 followers if you all give £1! sorry love you couldn’t even get 100 of them to attended your event….. she is delusional beyond beleif! most of the people who follow you hun is for entertainment purposes only……… and even we are getting fed up of your fake new personality! atleast before you was honest about the fact you was a neurotic nut job who ranted about her fictional life. It must be KILLING you to be reading the forums and not posting some bitchy video in retaliation 😂

tangotot

Nov 7, 2023
OK time to give kara a few facts as she clearly on uses tik tok as gospel fact 🙈
1. Egypt boarder staff are charging 5000 to 10000 dollars not pounds (huge difference) NOT Israel
2. Check that girls profile off the one u are telling people to donate to is Hebron thats the West Bank yes controlled by Israel but its not gaza which is being bombed the west Bank isn't. Fact kara
3 you can't leave the west Bank by Egypt.
4 the girl has her comments off massive red flag 🚩
5 unfortunately there are thousands off these scams being set up by people not in gaza
6 u don't get 68000 views by your 68000 followers u lucky if u get 5000 do the math kara.not good
7 prove u donated as you not done that for the money you claim u raised for a uk charity. Then u ask other to donate on your word
8. And finally do you know right from wrong????? Really u falsely claiming benifits, charity money 💰??????????

Oh she will be biting her tongue 🤣🤣🤣

tangotot

Nov 7, 2023
OK she donate £1 when she spends 100s on herself on rubbish yep true believer there !!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503-160249_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240503-160249_TikTok.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_20240503-160350_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240503-160350_Samsung Internet.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 110

FYI

Feb 1, 2024
that latest video!!! made my blood boil. she has been selective in the video and the screenshots!!!! someone needs to make a stitch of her video explaining that the way the tickets work is not how she portrayed and that her event was a fail because of the fact people were checking sales!!!! she is deluded. someone please do a stitch it’s about time she wasn’t aloud to blame her shortcomings on the “trolls” people need directing to this page to see what was said in the actual context!

Oct 1, 2023
Everyone knows tickets time out, she also had the opinion to hide the numbers and limit how many people could put in basket eg max 10. The festival wasn't successful for many reasons, she failed to put posters up until a fortnight beforehand, it was Easter Bank holiday most people plan a day out well in advance, initially sold them for £20 and her popularity and reputation within the town is bad.
She focused on getting her followers to attend rather than locals.

It was simply a poorly organised event, too much going on at different times and dragged out over an entire day and night!

Still no acknowledgement from the charity that the funds raised were donated.

Apr 25, 2024
UK
Kara, Instead of gaslighting your followers and lying about the ticket sales, why not tell us why you haven’t donated the money raised yet?

Oh and by the way I have reported you to the DWP. I know your address and I have sent them the link to the video of you climbing through your window. Fybromalgia my arse

Jan 2, 2024
If she included on her posters & posts what charity it was for I’m sure more people would’ve been inclined to support, not her but the charity or raised more awareness for the charity to make more people aware of the charity & what they do. She’s a self indulgent tosspot.
And in the club was she 😂 with who & where has all this money come from lately?
I’d also love to know how much she paid for the hire of the hall & public liability insurance

tangotot

Nov 7, 2023
All she has done is attract more people to a page she clearly checks daily as soon as someone calls you out you act out for the camera. No one sent you screen shots its you watching.. As soon as someone dares to have an opinion different from you, you scream bullying.or jealousy You builied SJ the video you thought you deleted in on tattle. You had a vile rant on your dad's partner it's on here. The list goes on but no you go gaslight. Ohh still waiting for the charity money 💰 it was a low turn out because u thought you were famous, promoting is hard work you did little to none I don't see anyone bullying just having opinions on what they see. Yes you changed as soon as you got your benifits hundreds have said it but u do a dirty delete and block 🚫 P.S no one's stupid you can't hold basket sales to stop a sale everyone knows that.

misstickle

Apr 10, 2024
Uk
There is so much the DWP need to look into. She can walk and travel long distances, hold events and go clubbing, carry heavy shopping, communicate well with others, look after her hygiene (forever doing 'self care') can eat and drink doesn't have a problem swallowing, her moods are perfectly fine now she has money to spend on endless glass bottles and tat.

I have fibro and if I go out for a couple hours I suffer for it. Just every day cleaning and tidying, cooking and looking after my kids leaves me in agony every day I have to take morphine. I have gastroparisis so have those milkshakes as I can't eat enough. I have BPD and have to take mood stabilisers ( money doesn't make me happy) my social anxiety is so bad I have agoraphobia and go out every couple months and haven't been out alone in a decade.
I see no reason as to why she can't get a part time job its actually infuriating that she claims PIP and yet contradicts herself in all her videos ffs DWP need to crack down on these jokers

So sorry for the rant 🙈

FarmerChar

Apr 10, 2024
Cornwall
Another trashy flea market tag along video. Seriously she is really starting to wind me right up. The fact this scab claims she has severe anxiety and also ADHD is absolutely bollocks. When I was pregnant with my son last year I developed such bad anxiety I could not go anywhere on my own, it used to make me feel ill. The fact she has no issues going out spending un entilted money on a daily fing basis with no clear anxiety insight proves the DWP have been well and truly done over with her lies.

FYI

Feb 1, 2024
No one will ever feel the shame that she feels!!!! she’s a leach on society and gives people with genuine mental health issues and anxiety a bad name.

i’d love to see her take anyone to coast with everything being that serious in her eyes……..

i have never disliked someone as much as i do her, she is all about sustainability yet she wears that tacking plastic square tortoise shell ring from shein!!!

Dec 13, 2023
Again, I don’t get it. You can hearing L whining in the video because he’s bored (totally fair)
It’s a bank holiday, yesterday I took my kid to the odeon kids club, today I took her swimming (bloody hate swimming) all in it cost £16 which is less than she’d spend at the flea.
I’m not saying this because I’m trying to say look what a great parent I am but because this is what we’re supposed to do! Don’t get me wrong I’m having a glass of wine and watching Bridget jones tonight whilst my daughter is on the switch and do you know why? Because I haven’t spent the weekend ignoring them and/or ONCE AGAIN dragging them round a flea market. Come on man…

Status
Not open for further replies.