The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2023
alibis word used by pubescent boys thinking there hard.

has she forgot she has a lad round for a shag and then filmed him leaving and scoring him online. that is a slut to me .

she just thinks she’s a bad ass and she ain’t at all. i’m just happy her halo has slipped and people are seeing the true Kara.

Oct 1, 2023
Kara, hun.. you've had a bonfire party, a couple self love days, a winter glow up, baked multiple days and spent the month playing dress up..

Yet, you can't understand how people are just getting on with life acting like nothing wrongs.. 🤔

Oof.

Gonna keep my eyes on the comment section of that post.. it's very interesting to see her responses 👀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231110_162332_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231110_162332_TikTok.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 143
Oct 14, 2023
she’s at it again and now more tat from the charity shop that she claims those 3 items should of been over £300! this girl honestly needs to check herself

Oct 1, 2023
I've only seen a few comments this SJ has made and this is the 2nd call out video kara has done, the 1st was when she accused that whatsjwears account.
It obviously does bother her, you can see and hear it in the way she responds.
Nothings been said that would fit the criteria of stalking or harassment, her profile is public and the comments have been negitive not offensive.

That video you can see her vile side, she can't take negitive comments or anything that doesn't match her own opinion the 🇵🇸 and Russel Brand videos she was the same way and that's why she's losing followers... they see her true personality.

The box of baking for the baby shower seems like a paid job.

Also why did she drag louie around charity shops on the weekend? She literally has mon-fri to do whatever she wants, if she's insinuating ASD dragging him around busy places, bus journeys and shops wouldn't be something he'll enjoy.

The nostalgia for her childhood, speaking about her mum's soup and other fond memories doesn't match up with the traumatic childhood that created BPD. In that video relpy to her Dad she said her mum beat her daily, and made her do all the household chores like she's cinderella.

She doesn’t understand the true definition of trauma, she confuses it for bad experiences.
Her BPD is self diagnosed for attention and sympathy.

She loves to label BPD,OCD,ADHD when she's literally is just a narcissistic t.

She puts buying herself clothes and other tat above spending money and energy to make a clean, nicely decorated home for her child, he plays on filthy floors with years worth of dirt caked on the walls and skirting boards 🤮
No decent mum would do that.

Oct 14, 2023
to be. honest her content has become very all over the place. more and more people are pointing out how irrational she is. i almost watch for amusement now but she’s showing what a real bully and nasty vindictive side she really has, hence the stigma around her name in her home town. every time she comes on she thinks she making watchable fulfilment content but she couldn’t be further from the truth.

i feel sorry for her because her stories and lies have unravelled over the past months and shows how she bends the truth and has lied in the past.

part of me wishes she would do the graceful thing and just remove her account and realise that she isn’t the influencer she thinks she is but infact abit of a laughing stock

Reactions: Noodlebuddy
Oct 1, 2023
Was the mystery man who she went charity shopping with the one she had over and rated?

She's been so chaotic recently, blaming it all on ADHD 🙄

Saw a comment she made on the wake and bake video that hinted she had smoked 🍃 it's been deleted now.
Depending on the strain it could explain her manic energy recently.

Noodlebuddy

Oct 3, 2023
Where was her son while she made that abomination she calls a dress?

Another fine example of her ability to work. She's taking the fing piss!

Oct 1, 2023
She claims washing hair and yoga causes hand pain then can sew and bake without issues 🙃

Her chronic illness never seems to flare up when she's got things she wants to do.

What is the point of the dress competition?
Why is TT inviting her to take part?

Claiming she only uses what she already owns?
No one has a haberdashery, all those materials are sourced.
The whole 'I only have 3 days to design and create a dress' she's more prepared and planned than shes making out. 🙄

Oct 1, 2023
Where was her son while she made that abomination she calls a dress?

Another fine example of her ability to work. She's taking the fing piss!

Preoccupied with a tablet most likely.

She could work in a shein warehouse with those dress making skills.

I don’t see how any illness or disability is significantly impacting her ability to work, or why she needs extra financial support to aid daily health difficulties.. PIP income has made her worse, genuinely think she has a shopping addiction.

Oct 14, 2023
she does smoke it for a fact, you can see it in her eyes on most evening posts she makes too. up to her but don’t blame your behaviour on a mental health issue when it’s not.

the proof is in the pudding 3 days of hand sewing a dress yet has bad hands. she loosing her grip on the lies and webs she has spun. how she has gotten away with the benefit system i will never know but oh well she played the system and won i guess.

her spending is a constant trickle. it’s something everyday. it’s boring and a lot of her recent videos are all the same and include the same content.

the video of her as a child and now was revolting. it’s freezing out there and just to get more views and fit with the algorithm she put on a outfit you’d probably wear when your early 20s and on holiday in ibiza in 30 degree heat. it’s cringy. she’s a 30 something women who wears sparkles and glitter and promotes a eating disorder to 1000’s of young girls.

Oct 1, 2023
She wasn't like this when she first started posting it's fairly recent has she been doing the fast talking, quirky, clumsy stuff.
Annoys me how she's suddenly blaming everything on ADHD, like she's gained new symptoms.

She claims fibromyalgia, yet everyone i know with it has terrible flare ups in the cold weather yet her body doesn't seem to be struggling. No muscle soreness, no struggling to keep your bones warm, no fatigue.
How lucky is she to not have any actual symptoms of the chronic illness.

Noodlebuddy

Oct 3, 2023
The way she replies to people in her comments is so condescending, like "I know everything about everything and I'm the most perfect bean to ever walk the earth".

Such a smackable smug face too!

harambe6o

Dec 5, 2023

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231205_200304_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231205_200304_Facebook.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Screenshot_20231205_200430_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231205_200430_Instagram.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 151

harambe6o

Dec 5, 2023