The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2023
Her lifestyle doesn’t much with firbromyalgia that hinders activities.
If she wants to do something or go somewhere she makes it happen.
Such a fraud, she needs reporting.

Didn't she mention they would share the Christmas chocolates someone sent with L, then takes the box off to the bath with her..

£45 on that Halloween calendar is madness! Couple months ago she was crying she had less than £3 pulling the destitute card to get people to PayPal her.
Notice she tagged the company and mentioned it wasn't an ad, she paid with her own money.. hint hint choco company someone wants freebies.

She has no problem shopping in regular places and buying mass produced products made by slave labour when it suits her.

If she was going to an appointment that could potentially diagnosis throat cancer I'm sure her sister or a family member would drive her to the hospital rather than her taking 4 buses.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231017_224927_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231017_224927_TikTok.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Oct 14, 2023
Her lifestyle doesn’t much with firbromyalgia that hinders activities.
If she wants to do something or go somewhere she makes it happen.
Such a fraud, she needs reporting.

Didn't she mention they would share the Christmas chocolates someone sent with L, then takes the box off to the bath with her..

£45 on that Halloween calendar is madness! Couple months ago she was crying she had less than £3 pulling the destitute card to get people to PayPal her.
Notice she tagged the company and mentioned it wasn't an ad, she paid with her own money.. hint hint choco company someone wants freebies.

She has no problem shopping in regular places and buying mass produced products made by slave labour when it suits her.

If she was going to an appointment that could potentially diagnosis throat cancer I'm sure her sister or a family member would drive her to the hospital rather than her taking 4 buses.
the problem with people such as her is the ones who work hard and struggled for what they have always get fed over because of the ones who know how to play the system.

when her dads girlfriend said it was her choice to have the child so therefore her responsibility, i agree with. as a mum of 4 and 1 on the way people like her promote nothing but entitlement and a sudden wave to look down on the actual hard working people who haven’t taken life as if it was thrust upon them but they worked for it.

for a single mum she’s out plenty enough, she does what she wants when she wants. her child can’t even be poorly and is dragged around flea markets and charity shops so that her plans aren’t put on hold.

also she should be dreading the age her child gets how to use the internet as there as there are so many inappropriate photos of her, if i was him i want her nothing near me.

she makes fun of people who challenge her or tell the truth by trying to belittle them.

before she goes putting her fat nose in she needs to have her own ducks in a row and i’m pretty sure hers are pigeons anyway!

she was sacked from multiple jobs for stealing cash, her hometown is beautiful so for it to produce such a parasite is shocking. she sounds rough in real life and not all fairy like.

she still thinks she queen or king bee! when in actual fact people would rather cross the street than talk to her passing by.

i know countless people who are embarrassed that they were associated with her let alone slept with.

if all her trauma was down to her dads affair why would she want to be the other women that destroys an innocent family. as a human she is wired so wrongly.

she showers in the morning and then bath at night, i wish my water bill could handle that let alone wish i had the time to.

her sister seems incredibly nice and i can’t imagine she agrees with the way her sister conducts herself but out of loyalty would never have. a bad word said.

you can make a housewife a hoe but you can’t make a hoe a housewife sorry Kara but i think your ships sailed. Years and years ago love.

your acting is questionable that was brought to light with the whole pro russell brand then the documentary aired and she got obliterated!

i’m order for her work on her self she needs to accept all the times she’s wronged people from 20 years to now. you can’t use i was young and blah blah and try and make the person pointing out her wrong doings as the person with the problem. Trying to publicly shame/ embarrass/ belittle/ being down a peg a two has to take a long hard look in one of her many thrifted i’m sure mirrors. Only then will she truly understand what giving a genuine apology means.

All i see is down the toilet wanna be actress, who fed up and lost all friends through no fault of her own, and left holding a baby (i bet she thought a baby benefits it’s got to be worth being the the t i am) Then slags off family, if i was her Dad i would of disowned her or suede for deformation of character.

i hate to say it but being a kleptomaniac and filling you house with bits that only you want, won’t bring the resolution i think she deserves because she has done nothing to better herself, her attitude, her body language and still not an ounce of remorse or guilt can be seen upon her face.

i watch now purely for comedy because she really does not understand that’s how she is seen crazy cat lady who fake yawns and talks about the male attention she gets and the fact she invites men round purely for sex (validation i’m guessing on her part) then score then on a platform they can see! i can’t go on it makes me feel sick. it’s people like her that require padded rooms and straight jackets.

Reactions: unsolicited.opinion
Oct 1, 2023
the problem with people such as her is the ones who work hard and struggled for what they have always get fed over because of the ones who know how to play the system.

when her dads girlfriend said it was her choice to have the child so therefore her responsibility, i agree with. as a mum of 4 and 1 on the way people like her promote nothing but entitlement and a sudden wave to look down on the actual hard working people who haven’t taken life as if it was thrust upon them but they worked for it.

for a single mum she’s out plenty enough, she does what she wants when she wants. her child can’t even be poorly and is dragged around flea markets and charity shops so that her plans aren’t put on hold.

also she should be dreading the age her child gets how to use the internet as there as there are so many inappropriate photos of her, if i was him i want her nothing near me.

she makes fun of people who challenge her or tell the truth by trying to belittle them.

before she goes putting her fat nose in she needs to have her own ducks in a row and i’m pretty sure hers are pigeons anyway!

she was sacked from multiple jobs for stealing cash, her hometown is beautiful so for it to produce such a parasite is shocking. she sounds rough in real life and not all fairy like.

she still thinks she queen or king bee! when in actual fact people would rather cross the street than talk to her passing by.

i know countless people who are embarrassed that they were associated with her let alone slept with.

if all her trauma was down to her dads affair why would she want to be the other women that destroys an innocent family. as a human she is wired so wrongly.

she showers in the morning and then bath at night, i wish my water bill could handle that let alone wish i had the time to.

her sister seems incredibly nice and i can’t imagine she agrees with the way her sister conducts herself but out of loyalty would never have. a bad word said.

you can make a housewife a hoe but you can’t make a hoe a housewife sorry Kara but i think your ships sailed. Years and years ago love.

your acting is questionable that was brought to light with the whole pro russell brand then the documentary aired and she got obliterated!

i’m order for her work on her self she needs to accept all the times she’s wronged people from 20 years to now. you can’t use i was young and blah blah and try and make the person pointing out her wrong doings as the person with the problem. Trying to publicly shame/ embarrass/ belittle/ being down a peg a two has to take a long hard look in one of her many thrifted i’m sure mirrors. Only then will she truly understand what giving a genuine apology means.

All i see is down the toilet wanna be actress, who fed up and lost all friends through no fault of her own, and left holding a baby (i bet she thought a baby benefits it’s got to be worth being the the t i am) Then slags off family, if i was her Dad i would of disowned her or suede for deformation of character.

i hate to say it but being a kleptomaniac and filling you house with bits that only you want, won’t bring the resolution i think she deserves because she has done nothing to better herself, her attitude, her body language and still not an ounce of remorse or guilt can be seen upon her face.

i watch now purely for comedy because she really does not understand that’s how she is seen crazy cat lady who fake yawns and talks about the male attention she gets and the fact she invites men round purely for sex (validation i’m guessing on her part) then score then on a platform they can see! i can’t go on it makes me feel sick. it’s people like her that require padded rooms and straight jackets.

It's crossed my mind how expensive her water bill must be having multiple baths a week, that's not including Louie washing.

It's OTT, she couldn't afford to pay her bills couple months ago and got into debt for them all, if you were in that position you'd cut down on usage she doesn't make any sacrifices, she wants to live a certain way even of she can't afford too.

You're right, the manner she spoke about her Dad's gf/Dad/Mum on that video she made crying about how horrific they are too her I'm surprised they even speak to her.
She makes those 'thoughtful' 2nd hand gifts for the mum she claims gave her childhood trauma and abused her... I don't think she had it THAT bad. Seems more like she didn't get her own way growing up and didn't like being told no or someone putting boundaries on her behaviour. Typical girl from wealth throwing a tantrum vibes.

The chocolate unboxing videos seem so fake, "Darling.. Buddy..Sweetheart" it's like she isn't having a normal interact with him it's false for the camera.. no way does anyone change their voice, mannerisms and words that much when speaking to their child.. it's not the true way she is with him.. even his face and body language suggests he's confused and uncomfortable.

Love her comment that her views are down 😂 not like she's tracking her TT stats like hawk waiting to become a 'influencer' rather than a random someone with a public page..

She's losing followers and views because she's gone from crying poverty to boujee reckless spending, people can see she is active and functional enough to seek employment and her bragging about getting PIP would've rubbed people the wrong way. I'd report her to benefit fraud if I had her details 🤭

Once again she's claiming everything she's using for the halloween dress up are items she already owns 🤔 yet she's been seen purposely buying stuff.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231019_195727_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231019_195727_TikTok.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Sorry if I’ve missed this… am I right in thinking those chocolate bars were $75?! On fing chocolate 😱
The 13 day Halloween calendar was £45.

the same girl who needed a charity to clear her debts, cried over bailiffs, used food banks, let her followers know she had less than £3 in her bank and her PayPal is in bio, requested followers buy birthday gifts for her son..

Tax payer's money being fraudulently given and stupidly spent.

Oct 14, 2023

the same girl who needed a charity to clear her debts, cried over bailiffs, used food banks, let her followers know she had less than £3 in her bank and her PayPal is in bio, requested followers buy birthday gifts for her son..

she just a drain on society! if i spent my days doing a month of halloween costumes i’d spend a day walking round my house looking for the marbles i’d lost whilst fraudulently claiming benefits to fund my lavish more than most working households get but use their taxes to rub in their face!

hi i’m Kara t, i’ll sleep with your husband and show no remorse. i’ll feed my son supernoodles for his dinner but just those, i enjoy food but puke it back up and promote a eating disorder to all followers who i show i eat loads that would cause weight gain, have a melt down, cringe cry and leave you my paypal details at the end.

Apr 18, 2023

Ok, still completely extortionate! But I saw a comment on the makers TikTok and it said something like “I’ve just spent $75 on chocolate…” and I nearly choked 😅

Oct 1, 2023
Imagine being a 33 year old women doing this in your bedroom mid afternoon complete with 2 outfit changes, props and multiple takes 😂
(notice the door closed between the preview video she posted the other day and the full version)

For a few hundred likes that aren't monetized 🤭

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231023_192828_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231023_192828_TikTok.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Oct 14, 2023
Imagine being a 33 year old women doing this in your bedroom mid afternoon complete with 2 outfit changes, props and multiple takes 😂
(notice the door closed between the preview video she posted the other day and the full version)

For a few hundred likes that aren't monetized 🤭
it’s the fact that tiktok has allowed it’s platform to show such crap as a bizarre women dressed like a twatting BAT!

cece1999

Oct 24, 2023
Oh my god so glad I found this thread after reading Tattle for so long and not being able to get a log in!
I live in London but spend a lot of time in Frome with my grandparents who retired there - I've seen Kara on a few occasions at the Frome Festival and other places. She looks very different from her overly filtered image on Tik Tok, it was actually shocking. For someone who promotes feminism and witch energy she doesn't really promote a positive and truthful image with all those filters. Where's the GIRL POWER in changing your appearance so drastically online?

The tea in the window face grates on me, the saying "bits and bobs, and oh my goodness" make me want to scream. Don't get my started on touching everything at the flea market- I bet the stall holders roll their eyes when they see her coming... I had to unfollow. She still pops up on my FYP though.

She's a toxic fake spiritual girl and her gullible beans keep feeding the ego. Oh well.

Oct 1, 2023
Totally full of bullshit, she's literally buying things purposely.

lying comes so easy to her, even when there's no reason to lie.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231025_202412_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231025_202412_TikTok.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 132
Reactions: Noodlebuddy
Oct 1, 2023
that’s disgusting! no wonder she chews her tea! i want people to realise what a manipulative person she is! i bet her son sees about 10 personalities a day from her. we get shown atleast 8!
I agree.
reckon she's a very different mum to what she makes out, there's times when it comes across so false and forced.
The way she interacts with him isn't consistent.

She's a totally different person from last year when I 1st followed her.
Her voice and mannerisms have all changed.
She isn't hiding her vindictive narcissistic personality anymore.

Side note: does anyone else find it weird Louie sleeps in her bed most nights?
How old is he? 6?
As a mum if my child was still doing that at primary age I'd be doing everything to encourage independent sleeping it isn't good for development especially for a boy.

Reactions: cece1999
Oct 14, 2023
I agree.
reckon she's a very different mum to what she makes out, there's times when it comes across so false and forced.
The way she interacts with him isn't consistent.

She's a totally different person from last year when I 1st followed her.
Her voice and mannerisms have all changed.
She isn't hiding her vindictive narcissistic personality anymore.

Side note: does anyone else find it weird Louie sleeps in her bed most nights?
How old is he? 6?
As a mum if my child was still doing that at primary age I'd be doing everything to encourage independent sleeping it isn't good for development especially for a boy.
i agree fine if he has a nightmare and creeps in bed and she doesn’t realise. but she needs to start him off in his own bed atleast and then if he gets in bed with her she needs to take him back to his own bed and repeat until he stays. sounds like she doesn’t have any routine or set bed times. my 4 go up at at a certain time brush teeth toilet ect get in bed and then i go give them all kisses and cuddles and they are off. i did controlled crying though when mine were babies because it was best for my situation. if she’s been alone since she got pregnant then he’s probably as much her security blanket as he is hers. but she has to atleast change the sheets once gentlemen callers have been round for a quickie. she just needs to want and put in the work to get him in his own bed. BUT everyone’s situation is different. so i don’t like to judge to much on the subject because what works for one doesn’t always work for others.

she’s not so much about her crystals anymore i think it was a fad to get followers. it’s all about halloween costumes, thrifty s, flea markets and charity shops. which is fine but take spiritual out your name. i read someone that she gets all moon content and that stuff off others pages and repeats it i mean after all she used to act so she knows her lines.

Oct 1, 2023
It seems selective.
If he wakes up regularly and goes to her bed why does she invite random men over knowing her son often creeps in?
As a mum the risk your child might walk in would be enough to put me off especially when it's a random tinder hook up.
She can get childcare for the night to go out drinking so with abit of planning she could ensure louie isn't around for her sexual encounters.

The birth charts she sold were copy and paste from a free website with a little personalization.
The videos about upcoming moon stuff is parrot information she's seen other do.

Very little of her content is spiritual, it's mostly gluttony..food and shopping.

She can attend the flea market every week for a full day out, she has the ability to attend a place of work 🙄

Why not skip this week rather than drag around a child who doesn't want to be there? The style of that vlogg I can imagine her saying to him "dont complain i HAVE to go it's for work content"

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobullshithere
Oct 14, 2023
It seems selective.
If he wakes up regularly and goes to her bed why does she invite random men over knowing her son often creeps in?
As a mum the risk your child might walk in would be enough to put me off especially when it's a random tinder hook up.
She can get childcare for the night to go out drinking so with abit of planning she could ensure louie isn't around for her sexual encounters.

The birth charts she sold were copy and paste from a free website with a little personalization.
The videos about upcoming moon stuff is parrot information she's seen other do.

Very little of her content is spiritual, it's mostly gluttony..food and shopping.

She can attend the flea market every week for a full day out, she has the ability to attend a place of work 🙄

Why not skip this week rather than drag around a child who doesn't want to be there? The style of that vlogg I can imagine her saying to him "dont complain i HAVE to go it's for work content"
as a mum i hope she doesn’t, but he does seem prompted when on camera. but who knows i guess. i don’t think he knows what mum he’s going to wake up to with her multiple personas.

Oct 14, 2023
i sore this and instantly thought the same!!!!!! her story was the “same” but they say didn’t fit the narrative…… so she’s obviously lying in her back tracking video!!!! i hope this haunts the fame w who did it for the pure reason most women do that for……. 15 minutes of fame.

but she fed up this time massively. you don’t Change your mind, values and motives (as firstly stated)

her son is going to be so proud of his mummy when he’s older……. and from knowing her she was very sexually active and not miss innocent!
IMG_0468.jpeg

Oct 1, 2023
Sexual I think she was on board with him until she saw it was her teacher.. probably hoping to gain media attention from being associated with him. I remember she mentioned she was in the paper as the mysterious brunette he was spotted with.

There's nothing to support her claim the driver was aware of what would happen, most likely he was waiting around in the car because that's his job.

Personally I think she had her own agenda getting with him, and from what I get from all the videos mentioning the situation she didn't have an issues with it. The initial video came across like a brag, it was only after the documentary she questioned it.

He was a sex and drug addict, no doubt he was overly eager in the bedroom out of all hundreds of sexual partners he's had it's a small percentage that said they felt he was coming on too strong or didn't enjoy his company. Celebrity status probably made him think and feel like all women wanted to be with the shagger of the year and the drugs probably deluded his interpretation of the encounters.
No excusing his behaviour but there's a lot of diagnosed factors that play a role in his behaviour.

Reactions: Nobullshithere
Oct 14, 2023
Sexual I think she was on board with him until she saw it was her teacher.. probably hoping to gain media attention from being associated with him. I remember she mentioned she was in the paper as the mysterious brunette he was spotted with.

There's nothing to support her claim the driver was aware of what would happen, most likely he was waiting around in the car because that's his job.

Personally I think she had her own agenda getting with him, and from what I get from all the videos mentioning the situation she didn't have an issues with it. The initial video came across like a brag, it was only after the documentary she questioned it.

He was a sex and drug addict, no doubt he was overly eager in the bedroom out of all hundreds of sexual partners he's had it's a small percentage that said they felt he was coming on too strong or didn't enjoy his company. Celebrity status probably made him think and feel like all women wanted to be with the shagger of the year and the drugs probably deluded his interpretation of the encounters.
No excusing his behaviour but there's a lot of diagnosed factors that play a role in his behaviour.
i agree! she was bragging and wanted the media attention and she even said “because he wasn’t a arsehole to me”

he never hid he did drive, was a sex addict and enjoyed partying!

Status
Not open for further replies.