The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2023
Ha! She's calling us Shien bootlickers in her latest story. No Kara, I'm afraid not.

I have been living a zero waste and sustainable lifestyle long before you discovered it for content- back when you were buying cheap tat and promoting it on your Facebook page. I followed you for the Soft Life content, but the mask slipped very quickly and since then you have shown yourself to be anything but soft.
You shop in Poundland and Amazon when it "suits you" you are literally a walking contradiction.

I don't really dislike many people but I dislike you. You are not a nice person and I can't stand the fake earth mother stuff, while you shamelessly had a wish list up not so long ago directing your Beans to buy endless plastic tat for Louis Birthday party. And don't get my started on your cheap make up from Superdrug - not sustainable or friendly to the earth I'm afraid - educate yourself. What a joke.

She makes my blood boil - the gullible beans still fawning over her- it doesn't take much digging to find out who the real Kara is, and its not a pretty picture.

Also, good job pointing more people towards our Forum Kara, you are the exact way I found out about it in the first place. :D
it’s the fact she thinks we care. i’d rather be a shein bootlicker than put it out there on the internet for my child to see that i would provide a service for some shoes! she’s so deluded. i may be wrong but apart from her sister she doesn’t have really anyone her age that she classes as a friend. it’s also funny how all the people apart from her sister she meets are never filmed……….?

Oct 1, 2023
😂
Still playing the 'genuine' throat/swallowing issues whilst eating crunchy food.
I feel like some recent videos she's intentionally mixing up her words and such to put on a performance. She can edit things out but she's making her self look silly to then blame her 'issues'

So now she's claiming ASD... 🙄
Nothing annoys me more than people who say "I'm xyz" without any real diagnosis.. it's attention seeking and mocks people who actually have issues or disorders.

The amount of hashtags she uses to ensure people know all her 'disabilities' is she putting on a show incase PIP check her social media 🤔 why else would she say that's my firbromyalgia playing up yet she's still mobile and active daily hardly matches with someone who actually has it and spends days/weeks immobile, in pain and unable to so much as shower let alone trott around town with a smile of their face.
Arthritis in her hands yet baking shortbread, kneading dough, Sewing and a ton of other things that require dexterity.

I do hope if she is investigated they will see past her theatrical performance, see all the abilities she has that don't match PIP or LCWRA criteria.

I'll be reporting her event to DWP once the dates announced.

Oct 1, 2023
Sorry for the double post, I like to keep my eyes on the comments when she talks s..

Kara is hella passive aggressive, it's replying to people like this that's gonna help the beans see through her fakery.

"I want the rich taxed through the arse"
Well that'll impact any inheritance from daddy's or the grandparents.. she needs to get off political tiktok because she's muddled with her opinions and uneducated with her comments.

She was saying vote reform until someone told her about their policies.. she thought they were good based on the name 😂 she didn't actually know a thing about them!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240129_191453_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240129_191453_TikTok.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 135
  • Screenshot_20240129_192229_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240129_192229_TikTok.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

tangotot

Nov 7, 2023
😂
Still playing the 'genuine' throat/swallowing issues whilst eating crunchy food.
I feel like some recent videos she's intentionally mixing up her words and such to put on a performance. She can edit things out but she's making her self look silly to then blame her 'issues'

Nothing annoys me more than people who say "I'm xyz" without any real diagnosis.. it's attention seeking and mocks people who actually have issues or disorders.

The amount of hashtags she uses to ensure people know all her 'disabilities' is she putting on a show incase PIP check her social media 🤔 why else would she say that's my firbromyalgia playing up yet she's still mobile and active daily hardly matches with someone who actually has it and spends days/weeks immobile, in pain and unable to so much as shower let alone trott around town with a smile of their face.
Arthritis in her hands yet baking shortbread, kneading dough, Sewing and a ton of other things that require dexterity.

I do hope if she is investigated they will see past her theatrical performance, see all the abilities she has that don't match PIP or LCWRA criteria.

I'll be reporting her event to DWP once the dates announced

😂

I'll be reporting her event to DWP once the dates announced.
Snap I will be reporting too, be interesting to know what's she charging the beans for a stall, sure it will come out, its only a matter off time before they investigate.
You cant hide the money from her chart readings if its not declared as it will be in her bank or PayPal. As she is so passionate on gaza, why not raise money by selling her mountain off stuff she hoards, go on protests etc. But no she sits on tiktok off all places where its full off fake information. Her days are filled with going through social media to get a new illness. Kara is a very board needs a hobby or a life . Thankyou for the mention we hope to see some new beans soon to see the information you try to hide by doing the dirty delete...

Oct 1, 2023
Any one with a business page who could ask her for the details purely so we can find out what she's charging?

Let's get ourselves an imposter 😂

If we find out the location and times I'll call to ask how much it costs to rent out the venue.

no doubt the money grabbing hag has set it up so she profits, she claims to be a badass business women 🤭

I'll bet now she'll be given a load of freebies from the fools who do set up stalls.

Dec 13, 2023
Sorry for the double post, I like to keep my eyes on the comments when she talks s..

Kara is hella passive aggressive, it's replying to people like this that's gonna help the beans see through her fakery.

"I want the rich taxed through the arse"
Well that'll impact any inheritance from daddy's or the grandparents.. she needs to get off political tiktok because she's muddled with her opinions and uneducated with her comments.

She was saying vote reform until someone told her about their policies.. she thought they were good based on the name 😂 she didn't actually know a thing about them!
“Their whole narrative is …”

TWO DAYS AGO SHE DIDN’T KNOW WHAT THEY WERE!!

It’s ok not to know things but pretending that you do in such a patronising way is going to end in embarrassment…like this. She literally preaches at people when she has no clue about any of it, here is the proof.

Jlc

Jan 30, 2024
it’s the fact she thinks we care. i’d rather be a shein bootlicker than put it out there on the internet for my child to see that i would provide a service for some shoes! she’s so deluded. i may be wrong but apart from her sister she doesn’t have really anyone her age that she classes as a friend. it’s also funny how all the people apart from her sister she meets are never filmed……….?
She has plenty of friends actually. Do you 😂

Oct 1, 2023
She has plenty of friends actually. Do you 😂

Plenty is an exaggeration 😂

Go ahead and inform us of how you came to your conclusion?

Her sister, the one with a baby her friendship circle is a triangle...oh wait the carnivore twin flame who wouldn't claim her despite the years of 'situationship', he obviously saw her vile side, she was an easy do for him nothing more.. the random tinder men who do and dash.
She's disliked within her hometown.. even her family can't stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodlebuddy and FYI

FYI

Feb 1, 2024

Her sister, the one with a baby her friendship circle is a triangle...oh wait the carnivore twin flame who wouldn't claim her despite the years of 'situationship', he obviously saw her vile side, she was an easy do for him nothing more.. the random tinder men who do and dash.
couldn’t of worded it better if i tried. plus this has to be a friend….. or even her lol

Jlc

Jan 30, 2024

Your trying to tell me information about somebody I’ve known for 10+ years. Yeah I am her friend, I’ve been by her side through everything and know exactly who she is. You know absolutely nothing and that couldn’t be more clear by some of the absolute nonsense spouted on here. I genuinely feel sickened that people want to take precious time out of their days to come online and rip apart a person that they do not physically know. Nobody is forcing you to look at her content, it takes nothing to unfollow. Surely there must be better things you could be doing with yourself then hiding behind a keyboard viciously typing hate and tearing apart somebody’s looks and life. She is an actual human being that has to hear about this hurtful hate club. You don’t think that affects her? She may not of been what you might consider the perfect person in the past when she was literally a teenager growing up and she’s never hidden that, she’s never done anything awful enough to deserve any of this she’s literally made the same mistakes most humans do in their lifetime of being an adult. But as somebody that actually knows this person better than almost anybody, in the REAL world, she is not a bad person. She’s not a malicious person. She’s not purposely unkind or hurtful or somebody that would want to make somebody cry or be full of self doubt having their insecurities ripped apart by people like you for no good reason. You could all do so much better, be better people. The whole thing reaks of childishness, bitterness and jealousy. She’s not trying to hurt anybody by living her life, what are you all doing? Are you perfect? Would you want everything you don’t like about yourself or your looks or your weight laughed about? You see a few brief moments of her day that she’s videoed like people capturing moments of their life on film or filling in a diary or doing a blog. She might choose to share that online but that doesn’t give you some sort of right to be doing this. The simple fact is she’s not forcing any of you to follow her or look at her things that is your own personal unnecessary choice. Maybe follow people that you actually like who bring something positive to you and your own personal growth so you don’t feel the need to do this kind of thing. You do not see even half of her life, her health, her moments or have seen her past and are clearly so clueless on the financial position she’s in it’s actually laughable. Take a good hard look at yourself and try for a moment to put yourself in somebody else’s shoes. If you wouldn’t go up and say it to somebody’s face in person then don’t feel brave enough to desecrate them online. Thankfully it’s only having to deal with utter bullies that she has to cope with as your other attempts to rip this innocent strangers life apart I can tell you now will show pointless. She isn’t doing anything illegal or fraudulent and she is an incredible devoted mother to a beautiful little boy, anybody who actually knows her in person and not through hearsay knows that and it would never for a second be a concern. I know people who enjoy this kind of sad online harassment hobby have so much more growing up to do before my words will ever make a difference but it hurts me seeing somebody I love who doesn’t deserve it being slandered. If you didn’t see it with your own eyes and hear it with your own ears then you cannot truthfully speak it. I’m not going to respond or carry on pointlessly arguing as id have more luck with a brick wall, and I do actually have better things to be doing. But I felt one thing had to be said from an actual personal perspective within this mountain of untruthful hate.

Oct 1, 2023
Hello bean 🤭

a few notes :

"She’s not purposely unkind or hurtful or somebody that would want to make somebody cry or be full of self doubt having their insecurities ripped apart by people like you for no good reason"

What I'm hearing is she's effortlessly a vile person? It just oozes outta her..

"clueless on the financial position she’s in it’s actually laughable"

She shared financial..
At 1st she was too poor to pay bills and buy food whilst also whimsical spending money on unnecessary tat, then she got a charity clear the bills she didn't pay because she prioritised self indulgence over clearing her own debt no doubt she didn't tell them about the birth chart money she was receiving when doing her income and outgoings with them..
She then got PIP money that changed her whole personality. Money that's meant to cover additional medical costs due to illness or disability is actually spent on.... not medical requirements 🤔 in fact having money has made her more active and happy.. kinda like her only issue was being poor.
How are we clueless when she's provided the narrative and information.

"She isn’t doing anything illegal or fraudulent"

That's debatable, it can been seen.
Are you saying you know for a fact she's declaring the money made from birth charts, ect?..informed UC that she can in fact do some form of work and is earning money from it. Any and all money earned from services provided should be declared to DWP.
PIP points.. for what? We see her function without any disadvantages or struggles due to health..
Feel free to provide evidence and we'll all recant our reports.

"If you didn’t see it with your own eyes and hear it with your own ears then you cannot truthfully speak it"

Wow.. I think you should share that with your 'friend' as Kara is always opening her mouth and vomiting....words 🤭
For someone being so loud with their political and ethical views her knowledge is lacking... a true charlatan.

"She is an actual human being that has to hear about this hurtful hate club. You don’t think that affects her?
Nobody is forcing you to look at her content, it takes nothing to unfollow"...

No one is forcing her/you to read the forums, we aren't posting on her page directly, we are gossiping and sharing our unsolicited opinions about someone who is publicly sharing.
She's a passive aggressive, theatrical hag who self indulgences herself with benefit money while acting like a self entitled t, she's a hypocrite and vile venomous person she's off her tits with BPD, she's gonna do up her son emotionally with her behaviour. She's neglectful as a mother and she needs to add pyromaniac to the list of all the things she claims to be/is.
That's my opinion and I will continue to share it with like minded people.

It takes very little time to watch and add a comment on here, there's no strenuous thinking involved, Any and all observations made require no effort or energy.. you must be a very simple mind, slow thinker if you think writing a comment on here is hard work or takes up precious time.
The whole point of forums like tattle, reddit, mumsnet ect is to find mutual people to gossip with about things or people that pique your interest.
It's a good thing Kara never had any success as a singer/actress she clearly doesn't like/can't handle people having a negitive about her.

Tiktok is like a visual 'dear deidre' 'take a break' magazine, it's entertainment to us not a lifestyle.

Last edited:

FYI

Feb 1, 2024
Hello bean 🤭

a few notes :

"She’s not purposely unkind or hurtful or somebody that would want to make somebody cry or be full of self doubt having their insecurities ripped apart by people like you for no good reason"

What I'm hearing is she's effortlessly a vile person? It just oozes outta her..

"clueless on the financial position she’s in it’s actually laughable"

She shared financial..
At 1st she was too poor to pay bills and buy food whilst also whimsical spending money on unnecessary tat, then she got a charity clear the bills she didn't pay because she prioritised self indulgence over clearing her own debt no doubt she didn't tell them about the birth chart money she was receiving when doing her income and outgoings with them..
She then got PIP money that changed her whole personality. Money that's meant to cover additional medical costs due to illness or disability is actually spent on.... not medical requirements 🤔 in fact having money has made her more active and happy.. kinda like her only issue was being poor.
How are we clueless when she's provided the narrative and information.

"She isn’t doing anything illegal or fraudulent"

That's debatable, it can been seen.
Are you saying you know for a fact she's declaring the money made from birth charts, ect?..informed UC that she can in fact do some form of work and is earning money from it. Any and all money earned from services provided should be declared to DWP.
PIP points.. for what? We see her function without any disadvantages or struggles due to health..
Feel free to provide evidence and we'll all recant our reports.

"If you didn’t see it with your own eyes and hear it with your own ears then you cannot truthfully speak it"

Wow.. I think you should share that with your 'friend' as Kara is always opening her mouth and vomiting....words 🤭
For someone being so loud with their political and ethical views her knowledge is lacking... a true charlatan.

"She is an actual human being that has to hear about this hurtful hate club. You don’t think that affects her?
Nobody is forcing you to look at her content, it takes nothing to unfollow"...

No one is forcing her/you to read the forums, we aren't posting on her page directly, we are gossiping and sharing our unsolicited opinions about someone who is publicly sharing.
She's a passive aggressive, theatrical hag who self indulgences herself with benefit money while acting like a self entitled t, she's a hypocrite and vile venomous person she's off her tits with BPD, she's gonna do up her son emotionally with her behaviour. She's neglectful as a mother and she needs to add pyromaniac to the list of all the things she claims to be/is.
That's my opinion and I will continue to share it with like minded people.

It takes very little time to watch and add a comment on here, there's no strenuous thinking involved, Any and all observations made require no effort or energy.. you must be a very simple mind, slow thinker if you think writing a comment on here is hard work or takes up precious time.
The whole point of forums like tattle, reddit, mumsnet ect is to find mutual people to gossip with about things or people that pique your interest.
It's a good thing Kara never had any success as a singer/actress she clearly doesn't like/can't handle people having a negitive about her.

Tiktok is like a visual 'dear deidre' 'take a break' magazine, it's entertainment to us not a lifestyle.
Well said. this isn’t a new group just a shame it took someone who thinks so highly of her to decide they want to chime in after a childish reply and then a history essay. say BEAN say hello next time she’s got that phone out show us who the love comes from……..

this women has many people who dislike her and so many people can’t be wrong about 1 person. even people in her own town have piped up and not from just her TT. She made her social media bed and now she is hating it.

she has told lies and reused content and footage and aired her unwanted opinion the same as we are if you like so please don’t make out she’s some form of saint. she isn’t, never has and i know several times where she’s has tried to cause intent to hurt someone and done so. She’s 30 something and needs to stop threatening daddy’s girlfriends and putting things in to the universe she can’t take back and then maybe people wouldn’t dislike her so much.

Oct 1, 2023
Everything mentioned has either been said/shown by kara herself or shared by someone she's personally been a t too.. including her own Dad.
We saw how she treated that whatsjwears account, publicly called her out before speaking to her directly then no public apology.. she intentionally was hurtful and unkind towards someone, she made no effort to figure out the situation or find the truth before speaking on it..
We see how she responds to people in the comments who disagree with her.
The sports day post was so full of bullshit the other mums exposed her to the extent she switched schools.
The whole smugness with the Russell Brand situation.
There's been many occasions where she's changed the narrative to suit herself then been called out.
Most recently the threatening behaviour towards her Dad's partner... on her sister's wedding day she tried to turn it into the kara show.. gives the impression she's bitter no man wants her and she'll never be a bride.

It's observation skills and connecting to dots that informs us that kara talks s, lies, is a hypocrite, and a contradiction to all she claims to be.
If she didn’t act the way she does we wouldn't have anything to say, her mask slipped. She's a fake and a fraud.. only takes a few weeks of watching her content before you see her for what she is.

It's interesting the 1st post jlc made was an attempt to be witty by mocking the women who's shared Kara's history, there's alot of us on here who have said worse about Kara yet she chose to single out that account.

Oct 1, 2023
Well.. Jessi has gone very quiet.
Keep your eyes on David, you know Kara likes her men married, perhaps she's already been there.

It seems Kara Horler has never had a registered business or a food hygiene certificate 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240203_100150_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203_100150_Chrome.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_20240203_100159_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203_100159_Chrome.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_20240203_100208_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203_100208_Chrome.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 115

bobsyouraunt

Dec 11, 2023
Well.. Jessi has gone very quiet.
Keep your eyes on David, you know Kara likes her men married, perhaps she's already been there.

It seems Kara Horler has never had a registered business or a food hygiene certificate 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240203_113159_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203_113159_Chrome.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_20240203_113147_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203_113147_Chrome.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.