The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobsyouraunt

Dec 11, 2023
Look on her tiktok story, getting her lips done and stuff In her forehead. Is that where the £20 from each stall at her festival is going?

FYI

Feb 1, 2024
Look on her tiktok story, getting her lips done and stuff In her forehead. Is that where the £20 from each stall at her festival is going?
honestly how she thinks people care is beyond me. go waste money sticking s in your forehead and lips in private

Oct 1, 2023
Stunning 😂
If I had teeth like that I wouldn't be drawing attention to the mouth area.
She looks haggard without a filter, like she smokes 40 a day and guzzlers down white lighting cider.

Isn't her bathroom still painted with test patches and grubby skirting boards?
Yet she's spending money on botox and filler.
Sort the filthy house out.. got your kid crawling around on decaying carpets with mucky walls and dusty tat everywhere.

Nothing annoys me more than mums who indulgently spend on themselves whilst the home is squalor.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240206_160640_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240206_160640_TikTok.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_20240206_160654_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240206_160654_TikTok.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: JinxedMinx

FYI

Feb 1, 2024
Stunning 😂
She looks haggard without a filter, like she smokes 40 a day and guzzlers down white lighting cider.

Sort the filthy house out.. got your kid crawling around on decaying carpets with mucky walls and dusty tat everywhere.

Nothing annoys me more than mums who indulgently spend on themselves whilst the home is squalor.
those photos are truly unflattering! her lip looks, i’m not sure what’s the best word to describe it.

did you all find out who her bestie bean was?

Oct 1, 2023
those photos are truly unflattering! her lip looks, i’m not sure what’s the best word to describe it.

did you all find out who her bestie bean was?

Someone on here figured it out, I took a look on facebook the initials do match the friend Kara mentions with a baby.
It appears our assumption 1 friend and her sister is accurate.

Looking forward to the saggy lip stage when she can't afford/doesn't want to pay to maintain the filler.
PIP, UC or maybe the COL hit her account.. either way this time last year she finessed a charity to clear her debts, couldn't afford to feed her kid or warm the home and was crying over the bailiffs... cost of living, she's thriving health, wealth and hundreds to spare she can afford to stick it in her face and live a pampered lifestyle.
i find it funny how she mocks the insta girls who wear zara, primark ect.. that whole aesthetic yet she's joining the tribe of sheep with fish lips and paralysed faces.

The botox didn't seem to smooth a single wrinkle on that stained orange runaway of a forehead.

FYI

Feb 1, 2024
i feel mean but i don’t see how what she has had put in her lips has contributed to her face. it looks awful. but im also confused for someone who doesn’t care what others think ect why have something like that injected in your face.

it’s like i get eating disorders and yes she is very very slim when she comes in in her slip dresses and leggings her body shape is not nice. i cant work out if she loves being skinny and actually has no intention of putting weight on or she realises how unattractive it looks. her son wont have a mum if she doesn’t start to look after her body and why she may think she has it under control she actually does not.

Reactions: Noodlebuddy

bobsyouraunt

Dec 11, 2023
i feel mean but i don’t see how what she has had put in her lips has contributed to her face. it looks awful. but im also confused for someone who doesn’t care what others think ect why have something like that injected in your face.

it’s like i get eating disorders and yes she is very very slim when she comes in in her slip dresses and leggings her body shape is not nice. i cant work out if she loves being skinny and actually has no intention of putting weight on or she realises how unattractive it looks. her son wont have a mum if she doesn’t start to look after her body and why she may think she has it under control she actually does not.
She's openly said she starved herself because of a breakup and then later on at a gp review they wanted to take her off the shakes and that she doesn't need them. She loves it and thrives off the attention. Bit like a crackhead Tinkerbell she needs applause to live 👏

• Haha
Reactions: Noodlebuddy and FYI

Noodlebuddy

Oct 3, 2023
She is as high as a kite in her last few vids. Either weed or an opiate/benzo... she seems completely out of it.

FYI

Feb 1, 2024
her latest video where she says she has certain things and does stuff to contradict her previous statement. she is off her tree

Reactions: bobsyouraunt
Oct 1, 2023
On her story there was a throw back to last year which has the cherub coat rack yet in a recently made vlog she showed the same one which a part of the wing broke off getting it out the bag... does she buy multiple of the same tat or is she showing items she already has as if she's recently got them?

JinxedMinx

Jan 30, 2024
Stunning 😂

Teeth like tombstones!

JinxedMinx

Jan 30, 2024
I was thinking that whilst watching her having that gunk injected injected into her face. She really is skanky.

Reactions: FYI

FYI

Feb 1, 2024
that leather thing in her latest video she wants to wear as a dress?!? with thick tights! her arsehole is pretty much hanging out the bottom and her chest doesn’t do up!

who ever said skanky hit the nail on the head

bobsyouraunt

Dec 11, 2023
Seems she feeds Louie a lot of meals like this, no protein at ALL?? I don't know if she's raising him vegetarian or what but she could at least give him some egg or cheese or even some quorn. She's going to pass her disordered eating onto him if she's not careful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240211_142913_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240211_142913_TikTok.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.