The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

FYI

Feb 1, 2024
is it me or a vlog or blog supposed to be a in order account of what ever your talking about. there’s posts being put up with content in from last month. the swap thing she did was last month and she just posted about it. the time line is more up and down then her having a 🍃 or ❄️

Dec 13, 2023
Someone posted this on tattle and it’s really tickled me 😂😂😂 I’ve left in usernames for credit

Attachments

• IMG_6977.png
    IMG_6977.png
    255.5 KB · Views: 143

tangotot

Nov 7, 2023
And so the bull s begins....the festival is a charity event ok...
We all know this is not a charity event she is too money obsessed but she has to say that as we all know she committing benifit fraud. Ok beany bestie make sure u report back unless she has registered as self employed with dwp she committing fraud saying its a charity event is not proof do the tickets, posters banners have the charity names on them ? Every penny she takes in her hand is income. Sure she will be reported...

Also look forward to seeing total amount given to charity. Oh nothing on there website to say a charity event for them is taking place. God she's a muppet.

Oct 1, 2023
How odd, she's been posting the same days with different voice overs.

Opened a gifted box of crystals and immediately said she'll bag them up for her market stall 😂 Isn't the first time she's commented about gifting or selling thing people send her, I'm surprised anyone wastes their money when she doesn't appreciate or make use of it.

The botox and lip filler was free in exchange for doing a video, let's all report it as an undeclared brand deal 😉

Saw her live tonight, doesn't seem like this event is hers, has the venue been duped into setting it up using their connections and vendors and she's claiming her social media influence will bring in the people?
She'd have to pay upfront for a lot of the things she's mentioned eg security. How's she funding it when she's this poor single mum living in a scruffy council flat?
The details for it seem so chaotic. Essentially it seems like a flea market in the morning then a ticketed live music/entertainment event for the evening?
During the hours of 10am - 1am is what she's said, seems abit over board and mashed together.

It's for charity apparently, she'll earn from her stall and will pay herself a wage from organising the event as that's how non profits work so she claims.

Someone commented something along the lines of "on PIP but can organising an event" 😂 the mental and physical energy to do such things shows she isn't living with a debilitating health issues.. yes you can work while claiming it but you still need to be incapable or less able to do things a 'normal' functional person can do... she is absolutely fine!
Most on PIP who work would have limitations so there'd be reasonable adjustments made or their the equal rights to work hire who doesn't really bring much but the company need to hire disabled people to look good.

No way has she been honest with her PIP or LCWRA claims, she doesn't fit the criteria for either!
I pray her social media is seen by an assessor.

Off to report this event to DWP
Bye beans

Last edited:

tangotot

Nov 7, 2023
No this is definitely something she has organised. No mention off anyone or thingvothr than her on ticket info. Normally you would have who the supporting charity, list off bands, list off foods, names off guest creators. Nope just all about kara. Do kids pay ? Do you get wrist band? 20 pound entry for flea Market start at 1pm ?? All for doing good in life but she not declaring and she too sick apparently I scream bullshit
Screenshot_20240225-071141_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: Noodlebuddy
Dec 13, 2023
If she’s genuinely doing it for charity that’s really great I just feel from what we know of her there’s probably an ulterior motive. Also it’s on 30th of March…one month to arrange such a varied event is wild. Security, music, tech, food…she’ll need all of the insurance and public liability too if she’s putting her name to it, I hope it raises money for charity but it seems there’s a lot she hasn’t considered.

Noodlebuddy

Oct 3, 2023
Who wants to start a tally for how many times she uses the word "birthday" in coming weeks?
I'd never seen anything like it last year, she is such a brat.

Alternatively we count how many times she says she's "obsessed" with this or that.

Oct 1, 2023
The timings for this event seem to be all over the place..

At first it was from 10am then she said that was for the locals only, then it was from 1pm now it's midday?

The end time on the live she said 1am now says late.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240227_115124_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240227_115124_Chrome.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: Noodlebuddy
Oct 1, 2023
Who wants to start a tally for how many times she uses the word "birthday" in coming weeks?
I'd never seen anything like it last year, she is such a brat.

Alternatively we count how many times she says she's "obsessed" with this or that.
Last year she kept making a fuss about her birthday, made multiple posts highlighting it probably so people would sent her gifts... which they did 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.