The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2023
Her sister asked her not to reveal her babies gender but Kara then replied to someone in her comments that her guess was right and then she said she has just bought a gift for her Niece šŸ¤Ŗ

Always taking the lime light.

That baby reveal was an odd post, full of people sharing with her sister yet she's posted the full thing to TT.

The end when she's screaming "I knew it!" Jesus, shut your mouth and let your sister have a moment. She's sooooo LOUD.

Tattuchino

Dec 13, 2023
Tickets are now Ā£5, all of the tiers are gone. It looks like there are now 180 tickets available, two canceled maybe?

Two and a half weeks to go and she only just posted that she was putting posters up. Maybe they were put up last week but that seems like short notice, maybe done in a panic when tickets weren't selling.

Reactions: PinkyGirl
Oct 1, 2023
Wow, price dropped to Ā£5 šŸ˜‚

Guess she over sold on her festive no one was willing to pay Ā£20 just to attend. there's stalls to buy from, plus food & drink it'll tally up to an expensive day out.

I would've thought it might have attended by more locals, if it's a popular venue that regularly has something going on.
She left it late for advertising local posters, was she hoping her tiktok popularity would be enough to fill out a festival.

Oct 1, 2023
Few screenshots from the comments I thought were interesting... shop lifting šŸ˜‚

Tattle has some screenshots from her spicy page. They are wild!!! No wonder the family disowned her, it's a small town and she's out there providing men services via Facebook šŸ˜­
Internationally published model šŸ˜­

How old is louie? 6?
Those photos are 2019.

Also check out the search bar on her video šŸ’€

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240315_085158_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240315_085158_TikTok.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 227
  • Screenshot_20240315_085302_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240315_085302_TikTok.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 184
  • Screenshot_20240315_085319_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240315_085319_TikTok.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 184
  • Screenshot_20240315_085455_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240315_085455_TikTok.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot_20240315_113104_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240315_113104_TikTok.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:

FYI

Feb 1, 2024
she is just unbearable. there are only 4 people who donā€™t like her!!

she really does live live in a kara world.

sheā€™s digging at her sister a awful lot lately. not taking the kids to get MD things and now a video about her being the oldest and taking on all the baggage!!

why is she so bitter.

does anyone actually no her?

Reactions: unsolicited.opinion
Oct 1, 2023
she really does live live in a kara world.

sheā€™s digging at her sister a awful lot lately. not taking the kids to get MD things and now a video about her being the oldest and taking on all the baggage!!

why is she so bitter.

does anyone actually no her?
Another passive aggressive comment about her sister not looking after Louie and she had to cancel going out.

Her town always seems to have some form of market or something to do at the weekends.
I reckon the majority of people who attend her event will be locals.

Reactions: Allshadenot
Oct 1, 2023
Honestly, I can't put into words how deluded she is.

Why is she focusing the festival on her birthday and a chance to meet her. It's meant to be about market stalls and substainable living. I don't think her TT fame has brought as many people as she hoped for. She hasn't promoted any of the small businesses on her socials, no one knows what's going to be at the market. she's organised an event that lacks promotion, she didn't put any posters up till the other week.

Obviously getting some male attention with the recent hints šŸ†

Cilla_billa

Dec 13, 2023
If you look at the end of her latest video you will see the happiness journal that she was meant to have given away at Christmas in the ā€œgiveawayā€ she did
No way! Not so ā€˜soft livingā€™ is it šŸ™ƒ I mean, why am I not surprised - all of those women giveaways she made such a big fuss out of doing a while back, and ā€˜sharing the loveā€™ and hardly anyone actually received them. Sheā€™s a fraud through and through.

Oct 1, 2023
Mircowave fries! šŸ¤¢
Honestly the way she feeds him is borderline neglectful. It's all frozen Iceland or instant noddles. His lunch box looks depressing, nutritional he isn't getting a balanced diet, he'll need to sip on her nutritional shakes if she doesn't improve his or give encouragement to expand his diet. Definitely food issues going on, the effort level and time she puts into making his dinner is minimal compared to her own meals and baking is rather concerning.

Eye spy with my little eye šŸ‘
Kara's been shopping on Tiktok šŸ˜±
She's got the viral teeth whitening strips, she can remove the smokers stains but ain't nothing going to fix up the mouth.

First lips and botox, how long till she's in Turkey getting them done? šŸ˜‚ becoming even more appearance obsessed recently hasn't she.

Oct 1, 2023
It's comments like this for me...

Kara, hun Garnier are being boycotted for a reason, hair dye is available from small businesses you didn't HAVE to buy it, you chose to put your appearance above genocide then have the audacity to lecture other people with passive aggressive comments and rants.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240325_192656_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325_192656_TikTok.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 141
Dec 13, 2023
I was almost softeningā€¦then I saw this ā€œbuy me a birthday drinkā€

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Because sheā€™s not scrounged enough? What a classy humanā€¦

Attachments

• IMG_7962.png
    IMG_7962.png
    182.6 KB · Views: 128
  • Haha
Reactions: Cilla_billa
Oct 1, 2023
I was almost softeningā€¦then I saw this ā€œbuy me a birthday drinkā€

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Because sheā€™s not scrounged enough? What a classy humanā€¦

I actually can believe she's done that šŸ˜‚

I don't understand why she couldn't make the event donation on the door?, the charity will be there so they can handle that side. Her input would've been organising the entertainment and activities. Her attitude of make it a rather expensive paid event centered around herself failed. Mixing in the whole it's my birthday just shows how narcissistic and beggy she is. It doesn't seem like her intention was centered around raising money for charity.

She's changed the style of her vlogs, suddenly no ADHD goofy behaviour, instead she's making more curated content.

It will be interesting to see which family members / friends show up to support her.

Dec 13, 2023
as you say linking her birthday to the event blurs the purpose of it and just makes it look as though itā€™s all about her which of course it is dressed up as benevolenceā€¦sheā€™s even said itā€™s the ā€œbest day of the yearā€ which is quite narcissisticā€¦

I do however find it really sad that sheā€™s going live on tik tok on her birthday evening because she hasnā€™t got actual friends to spend time with so I do feel quite sorry for her.

Cilla_billa

Dec 13, 2023
So sheā€™s on the beggy beg again asking beans to fund her getting wasted as someone whoā€™s been open about addiction lollll šŸ„“šŸ¤‘ anyone would be dumb to send her their hard-earned money whilst she defrauds the system. They wonā€™t even get a thank you message or shout-out, sheā€™s probably laughing at them.

Reactions: unsolicited.opinion
Status
Not open for further replies.