The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2023
I don’t know if I’m sad or just embarrassed for her if I’m honest. It’s each to their own and I’m SO SORRY if any of you like a fuss, I love that for you!! But at 34 surely she’s over her birthday? Decorating for a non-milestone birthday is just really weird to me 😅

Oct 1, 2023
The birthday get ready with me is so theatrical.

The enthusiasm towards her own birthday is much higher than when it's Louie's. I don't get the obsession with doing so much on her birthday, to me it's odd a 34 year old mother is prancing around on camera like a child all hyped up to do something she does every week.
At her big age it's OTT. So egotistical, It's all for the camera.

Considering how abusive she claimed her mum was, she's ever so thoughtful with these homemade gifts.

bobsyouraunt

Dec 11, 2023
Hmmmm has she actually sold out in the last couple hours? 154 tickets in one afternoon vs less than 20 in the 2 weeks before? Smells fishier than karas vag to me 🐟

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329_204039_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240329_204039_Chrome.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 87

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She planned this on the bank holiday weekend as she will be assured of people turning up for the other events in the town, she is always showing things going on there so there will be plenty for easter. Its not going to be AS tragic as 1st thought...

Reactions: unsolicited.opinion
Oct 1, 2023
She planned this on the bank holiday weekend as she will be assured of people turning up for the other events in the town, she is always showing things going on there so there will be plenty for easter. Its not going to be AS tragic as 1st thought...
To say it'll be a failure would be disrespectful to all the other people who've put effort into it, the stalls, the catering and the musicians.

It'll be tragic in the sense she's set this event up to be about her, when the majority of those attending aren't there for her, it's just another event going on in a town that constantly has these type things on.
If she spent more time in the run up promoting the small businesses, sharing which food vendors with be there, sharing the musicians social media and highlighting the charity's the funds are being raised for. It's all been about her, meeting her, her birthday, buy me a drink.. she only shared the nails businesse who'll be there because they sent her a gift! She's made it all about her and hasn't given credit or attention to those who are going to be a part of it.

Why show the outfits for the fashion show? Isn't that meant to be kept under wraps till you see it on the runway?

If the tickets are showing sold out, she's probably changing the availability on the website to show different amounts.

I wouldn't be surprised if the doors are open for free entry, like someone said there's currently what like 30? Tickets sold for a 12 hour event, they'll be more people working the event than paying attending.

If she does I hope the people who've brought tickets express their annoyance, first she had to refund credit to those who paid £20, the whole ticket thing has been a s show.

I'll screen record what I can.

Edited :

Ha, she's just posted a story, she's left people setting up at the event to go get her makeup done "professionally"

I'm sorry hun, aren't you meant to be the organiser? It's your job to assist and ensure all the vendors and sellers.
What if they need something and she's not there? It's very unprofessional.

The doors open at 10 for the locals, her ticket event starts at midday, regardless she should be there. I totally get why she's hiding from the locals with her reputation.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
anyone watching or got any updates?

Hasn't gone live yet.

The stories shows like 10 stalls on the inside, surely there's more sellers than that 1 little room?

Thing I don't get is the length of time.
If you want to see the fashion show and music you'll have to wait all day. I don't think the morning will be buzzing the way she's set it up the morning vendors will lose out.
She should've had the entertainment based around the afternoon when most would be in attendance.

Reactions: superrach
Oct 1, 2023
what times the vanity case going? does she have a itinerary?
Itinerary 😂
She really should've made one with the timings and such. She's the organiser yet hasn't give the people attending enough information to organise their day. All she's thought about is herself, she has no consideration for anyone else there.

I imagine if she's co-hosting the fashion show (7.30) she'll be there for the evening part. The idea of Kara allowing someone else a moment in the spotlight is surprising, I'll be surprised if the vanity case will get a word in. No doubt Kara will ensure everyone knows it's her event and she's the star ✨️ all attention must be on her and all thanks is too be directed towards her.

Oct 1, 2023
what’s her make up look like? seeing as someone else did it?
No offence to the MUA but can't really say make is popping or at least it isn't showing on camera. Doesn't help she has the Pretty babe x lashes filter on.
1st is before 2nd is after.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240330_135321_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330_135321_TikTok.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20240330_135201_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330_135201_TikTok.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 72

FYI

Feb 1, 2024
what is the point in getting your makeup done if you are going to stick a filter on it! honestly she has money to piss up the wall!!!! i wonder if how much she sells today will be declared!

this women is a leach🫥 the fact that she finds it funny that people are “pissed off” she gets pip isn’t why people are feeling like that. it’s the fact she can do all the things she is claiming not to be able to do and getting money for it

Reactions: superrach
Oct 1, 2023
what is the point in getting your makeup done if you are going to stick a filter on it! honestly she has money to piss up the wall!!!! i wonder if how much she sells today will be declared!

this women is a leach🫥 the fact that she finds it funny that people are “pissed off” she gets pip isn’t why people are feeling like that. it’s the fact she can do all the things she is claiming not to be able to do and getting money for it
Exactly, it's the claiming while living a functional life. Her main hardship was money, there's nothing about her health that impacts her way of living or ability to function.
What additional costs are there for her health? An odd bus ticket? Her supplements are prescribed despite being available without one. There's no health reason she needs the additional £400 a month.

Says live event at 2pm, she hasn't come on yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.