The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2023
Someone uploaded a post by fair frome over on tattle.
It's abysmal, all you can see is the vendors standing around. I genuinely feel bad for them, all their time and effort to sit in an empty hall.

Can't see Kara anywhere 👀
has she abandoned it?
gone to have a menty b at home?
Being bent over in the toilets by the random guy who smiled at her?

Where is she?!?

Oct 1, 2023
It started a few minutes before I joined, live lasted less than 20 minutes.

steady flow of people 😂

I can't upload the video, think I need to compress it somehow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240330_194948_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330_194948_TikTok.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 199

Cilla_billa

Dec 13, 2023
It’s really awful, those poor sellers who wasted so much time and money and effort, just to sit there looking disappointed - you can see it on their faces on all the footage from Fair Frome and whatever Kara’s posted. I feel really awful for them. Some of them travelled hours to be there! They were clearly mis sold on Kara’s delusions, just as Vanity Case was. That’s why she barely posted anything about it to her own following, must be embarrassed.

The cringe 🫣 watching Kara twirl around on that ‘fashion show’ is giving 4 year-old putting on a play for their parents in the front room. You can see the awkwardness in some of the audience’s faces 😬

Isn’t the whole thing meant to be for charity?? I’d love it if Kara posted about how much the event raised, but of course she won’t. It’s probably minus £.

She mentioned ‘you lot will be laughing on the other side of your face!’ in one of her stories last week - I’m honestly not laughing, I’m cringeing for you Kara and feeling so sad and sorry for those poor sellers’ wasted time and money in the name of your ego trip.

cece1999

Oct 24, 2023
The fact that she hardly went on live yesterday says it all. Like many have said it’s the sellers and vendors I feel so for, I know the effort and long hours It takes to prepare for events like this. Hardly any of them posted anything past setting up their stalls in the morning on socials.

Did someone actually book a flight to attend? Absolutely shocking. I do remember seeing a comment that someone had booked a train and hotel - oh dear.

Shame on Kara for making out this was going to be a huge success and not working harder to make it one. Her ego and narcissism took over, I wonder if this will humble her at all. Probably not.

I hope she got some honest feedback from the sellers and vendors and reflects on this.

No Kara we are not “laughing on the other side of our faces” we are cringing. And you should be embarrassed.

Humble yourself and learn from this.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2023
Just caught up on everything, oh dear. I think
the fact Fair Frome put up a video about it and then said “happy birthday for this week” sums it up…

We know she’ll inevitably make it out to be a great success because she’s gaslit herself this far and despite the obvious low numbers (I think the “crowd” for the fashion show were mainly vendors) all she needs is one person telling her how amazing she is and that’ll keep her going.

Tellingly the vanity case hasn’t posted anything on her socials.

I have to say the set up looked good though but then…she said in her TT video she was leaving them to it and getting her make up done so I guess that’s down to them not her.

Dec 13, 2023
Also;

- no live, that’s going to annoy people when she made a post specifically saying there’ll be a live as so many people couldn’t make it can only assume due to low numbers?

- can’t believe she ever charged £20 for this event! And people paid it…did they get their refunds? Will we ever know as it’s the Kara fan club? As a ticketed event even for £5 that’s utterly ridiculous especially when it’s for about 7 stalls and ALL you’re going to be doing is spending more money…isn’t her precious flea market free entry?

moomoomoo

Mar 31, 2024
uk
Hello, I'm new to the thread although I have been reading here and on tattle for a while. I'm not sure how to attach photos onto here yet, but have you guys seen the photo she has been tagged in on @fleaandantiquemarket on Instagram. Amazing how different she looks when there's no filter on!! Surprised how she can be so confident and ok with meeting people irl when she looks like a troll without a filter 😵‍💫

In regards to the fest, I feel awfully bad for the small businesses and vendors. I have a small business and sent products to her ages ago and she completely mugged me over - so much for little miss supports small businesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.