The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
UK
Anyone know why she’s deleted the “charity” event videos?? I’m looking forward to seeing the cheque presentation to the charity’s with all the money she made from the “successful” event

I wouldn’t trust her with my money. How do we know when she’s handed it over?

Plenty of one stars on her vinted. The odd one is acceptable because sales don’t go through for whatever reason but she is a scammer.

KARA - ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME YOU REMOVED THE BIRTHDAY ‘BUY ME A DRINK’ PAYPAL LINK?

Attachments

• 1C34D769-1DCC-4CBC-8D4A-D0963F853052.jpeg
    1C34D769-1DCC-4CBC-8D4A-D0963F853052.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 131
  • F5845238-5D5F-4181-85CD-2E3569BA3DA8.jpeg
    F5845238-5D5F-4181-85CD-2E3569BA3DA8.jpeg
    161.9 KB · Views: 132
Oct 1, 2023
Hello, I'm new to the thread although I have been reading here and on tattle for a while. I'm not sure how to attach photos onto here yet, but have you guys seen the photo she has been tagged in on @fleaandantiquemarket on Instagram. Amazing how different she looks when there's no filter on!! Surprised how she can be so confident and ok with meeting people irl when she looks like a troll without a filter 😵‍💫

In regards to the fest, I feel awfully bad for the small businesses and vendors. I have a small business and sent products to her ages ago and she completely mugged me over - so much for little miss supports small businesses.
Sorry you lost out sending her products only for her to mug you off.
At least you see how she is now, on the plus side with the address you can report her fraudulent ways via DWP 😂

To upload a photo or video it's the attach files button underneath the message box.
Thanks for sharing the photo.

Oct 1, 2023
I thought that about it and she said “more celebrations” for her birthday? What?
Also that cake would have cost about £30/40 and she had it made for herself? That makes me sad…
The fact she wanted too but couldn't show everyone at the festival... why?
Did her family even go?
Was she expecting random people attending to sing her birthday?
She's so pathetic over her birthday, thing is she doesn't go that OTT for louie. His present are gifted or 2nd hand while she spend the big bucks on herself.

Oct 1, 2023

Plenty of one stars on her vinted. The odd one is acceptable because sales don’t go through for whatever reason but she is a scammer.

KARA - ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME YOU REMOVED THE BIRTHDAY ‘BUY ME A DRINK’ PAYPAL LINK?
What was the charity again?
Fair frome?

I'll be keep eyes on their website and socials, any donations would be acknowledged on there.

psn

Mar 31, 2024
Portsmouth

She tagged the charity’s in one of her videos so will be keeping a eye on their pages and will contact them to see if they have had their donations from her, it’s one thing to scam the gullible “beans” but to rip off a charity is the lowest of lows so watch this space

moomoomoo

Mar 31, 2024
uk
Sorry you lost out sending her products only for her to mug you off.
At least you see how she is now, on the plus side with the address you can report her fraudulent ways via DWP 😂

To upload a photo or video it's the attach files button underneath the message box.
Thanks for sharing the photo.
Oh it is very tempting, and also to contact social services on behalf of her son for her inconsistent care for her son and blatant neglect of him at times.

Her lack of need for PIP is obvious by her bringing it up saying that's why people hate her. She spends every day shopping and flaunting herself around town. There are so many people who deserve it more than her. PIP is supposed to be used to help bring you independence and a better quality of life (physical aids, private therapy etc) not buying crap from charity shops every day.

I was running a small business and as I'm a disabled woman (both physically and mentally, so know the process of applying for PIP very well and who/what its meant to be for and I struggle to see any evidence that she needs it) and loved her 'soft life' videos at the start of her TikTok journey - how silly of me to have been sucked in by her lies. She completely conned me.

I struggle to believe she will give any of those proceeds to charity, I'm sure it will all be spent on her drug addiction or self obsession. More people need to stand up to her lies.

Oct 1, 2023
She tagged the charity’s in one of her videos so will be keeping a eye on their pages and will contact them to see if they have had their donations from her, it’s one thing to scam the gullible “beans” but to rip off a charity is the lowest of lows so watch this space
Technically she scammed the charity who cleared her debts.
She was earning cash in hand and still having shopping sprees on non essential items 100% think they went of false information she gave them.

If you're financially challenged, you cut back on whatever you can, you don't continue to live out side your means.

cheesecake

Mar 31, 2024
Plymouth
I wouldn't trust her... she's out for herself !
Just look at her vinted comments.

Ohh and the birthday keeps coming again and again. Oh i bet her son is sick of it.

She's been in debt, got payed off via charity, she's a crack head and smokes alot of weed, claims she can't eat but she cant all she eats is chocolate and s, and that horid cheese sauce dinner, she doesn't work, looks down her nose at folk, Has never done a day's wage except a few months cleaning caravans.

do of Klara. If you read this feed your kid, he needs a steak dinner, a roast, not a plate of your s roast potatoes. Your boy lives on noodles and frozen veg. Take your son on holiday for a change. Your a selfish mother.

Last edited:

littlesonshine

Apr 2, 2024
liverpool
i know the ex wife and Kara was a vile b who lied she lost her virginity to him, lied about being inexperienced in sex, that she was blind sided who bought his new girlfriend to his home town and she was shocked…….. they had been together 6 weeks and was all on facebook that she has seen because his brother called him to find out. so she’s full of bullshit. the first time she met his new girlfriend who was already a dish out of water, kara worked behind a bar wearing the tiniest crop top and skirt and told all bar staff not to serve him! then i front of her said to her ex “who’s this skank and you’ve down graded!” those words are words that can destroy someone. just to also add he split with her because she was texting another fella behind his back.

the reason his wife got back on tiktok is she suffered a eating disorder that landed her intensive care 4 times in which she nearly died. She has a lung disease, autoimmune disease and funny how kara has gone down the same path.

she also kept contacting her ex whilst he was happy with my friend, “ we was good together” “ i love you” “happy birthday love kara” she was a desperate women! but nothing has changed apart from people calling her out on the fact that she was a dirty scrounging desperate parasite that lost all friends, slept with married men, bragged about russell brand ( i hope she realised he was on crack at the time her liaison took place”

she felt that exposing his wife would get her sympathy without actually telling the truth. it back fired. her ex and his wife are happily married (apart from the damage she caused making his wife feel worthless with no apologies)4 kids and 1 on the way and have a very nice life. what’s she got? beans sending her money to support her ❄️ habit and she’s clearly still processing to purge as she gains no weight.

Don’t get me started on her twin flame s! biggest load of bollocks, he saw her for her true ugly inside self and ghosted her!!! end of.

Non of her beans will ever know the true self obsessed, absorbed, full of herself t she is!

a privileged full of herself over confident t bag.

Oct 1, 2023
WOW 😳
Most recent post she's calling out a comment and essentially offending the majority of her followers 🤭
"Maybe it's mercury retrograde, maybe I've read it wrong" no hun, you're just a vile passive aggressive b, thanks for making this video and showing everyone.

Got a feeling that post will send an influx of people to these pages.

Festival was Saturday, still no posts about it...suspicious, almost like she hasn't got any footage from the bustling event showing how successful and fun it was for all in attendance.

alstroemeria

Apr 2, 2024
England
I, shamefully was someone who sent her a few things for HER from her Amazon wishlist. The wishlist she has since denied all memory of and pretended it was used just for L.

This was over a year ago now and i quickly realised shortly after she wasn't struggling and desolate at all. And she wasn't this soft life, soft spoken gentle sweet person. She's like the total opposite. And she wasn't grateful. I kept seeing her complain like a brat about missing parcels more than she did thank people for them.

It made me sick when she's shown her vindictive, taunting, hypocritical, nasty and erratic side. I really believed she was struggling to make ends meet, it's so hard out there, I felt so bad for her. It was the stupidest I've felt in a while, like a temporary madness.

Please tell me I'm not going mad that she presented as a completely different person then at some point her true self appeared bit by bit? I'm too old to be so gullible!

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I, shamefully was someone who sent her a few things for HER from her Amazon wishlist. The wishlist she has since denied all memory of and pretended it was used just for L.

This was over a year ago now and i quickly realised shortly after she wasn't struggling and desolate at all. And she wasn't this soft life, soft spoken gentle sweet person. She's like the total opposite. And she wasn't grateful. I kept seeing her complain like a brat about missing parcels more than she did thank people for them.

It made me sick when she's shown her vindictive, taunting, hypocritical, nasty and erratic side. I really believed she was struggling to make ends meet, it's so hard out there, I felt so bad for her. It was the stupidest I've felt in a while, like a temporary madness.

Please tell me I'm not going mad that she presented as a completely different person then at some point her true self appeared bit by bit? I'm too old to be so gullible!

She absolutely presented herself differently in her earlier videos. Her voice and the way she comes across in the videos from 2022 to now are completely different. She was softly spoken and seemed like a nice person. My friend sent her kid a gift for his birthday off the Amazon wish list and she did not say Thank You. What a total and utter b she is. My friend also felt stupid when they told me. I then looked at some of her TikToks and it didn’t take long to get the measure of her. I immediately went on TL to see if there was a thread on her and have followed it since. She’s a dirty Sl*t who will do ANYTHING for money

Status
Not open for further replies.