The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tangotot

Nov 7, 2023
Wow wtf happened at that event to make her so angry her followers are the ones who gave her money and gifts so yep you owe them by being polite wtf
Stock piling tickets so people can't buy??
Oh when u add to a basket online it doesn't take away from total available. Everyone who online shops adds to baskets and doesn't checkout its like a bookmark to find an item. If we work by her logic there would be no stock available in all online stores !!

moomoomoo

Mar 31, 2024
uk
Who's shat in her breakfast this morning, that video was completely uncalled for. In the video of opening the oracle cards she even calls them tarot cards herself. Her whole content is supposed to be spiritual so I think it's only fitting someone expected her to behave in a way like she is by reading the cards which jumped out. No more nice "soft" life.
I hope her son is ok, I can't imagine what he has to put up with from his crap mother. So many women in the world would give the world to him but unfortunately he pulled the short straw in life and ended up with a coked up self absorbed woman who frankly doesn't care for him. It must be s for him having time off of school as there's no escape from her.

Cilla_billa

Dec 13, 2023
The stock-piling tickets excuse, eh? 😂

I almost applaud her manipulative imagination for that one, cos she mustve been wondering ‘hmm, how can I make it sound like I’m the victim??’ and not ‘how come only 20 ppl turned up?’. Well, Who in their right minds would pay £5 let alone TWENTY to watch her blow out her birthday candles and strut around in her bra across a ‘runway’ lol??? Or see artists and bands (who did sound good), but also play at free events throughout the year?? What happened to the clothes swap? What about all the workshops for kids that were advertised?

Like earlier comments, I was fooled by her for a long time and really used to like her and nearly sentgifts or money donations lol or whatever thinking she was genuinely ill and unfortunate and been dealt a bad card by life. But she’s a total fraud and a narcissist. It’s always been about her.

I hope the others who blindly support her start to see through it too. I’ve been reading this and Tattle for months and finally decided to post cos it’s crazy how she can so openly defraud people. So there must be plenty of others doing the same.

Kara, if you can ORGANISE a festival with lots of admin and planning and correspondence over weeks and then RUN a festival from 8am til inbetween running away to get your make-up done as well as be there the day before lugging things around and running around showing off, plus be there the day after tidying up, you are both mentally and physically capable of seeking employment.

Sso make sure to get those skills on your CV, baby!

alstroemeria

Apr 2, 2024
England
Thank you, have wanted to comment for ages but felt like such a tit / former 'bean' 😂. I'm sorry for your friend too.

And when I say she wasn't grateful, It's not that she didn't say thank you sometimes, or that I/we sent the things expecting a fanfare of thanks. Not at all. I didn't wan't anything from her, I didn't leave messages or comments or desire to meet her etc.

But it was certain behaviour I kept seeing last year that felt familiar. She would constantly covertly hint or beg for more, she would be in charity shops or spending treating herself whilst crying and making followers feel sorry enough for her to buy her son's toys. Repeatedly. There's a big difference in plucking the courage and putting aside pride to ask for help, and her behaviour. Huge.

She did frequent hints and manipulation in a way that reminded me of users from my past. Now from what I've read on here since and even things she's said herself about it all lines up, she has always worked people for gifts/sympathy. I do believe she works her audience frequently.

The time she went all psycho on a bus driver was eye opening. Vindictive is 100% her baseline response isn't it? She admitted it was. People joining in laughing saying they too were this level of 'petty'. Soft life???? Where??

She also switched up on the Russel brand story SO FAST once she got pulled up on diminishing people's experiences and the brag that she 'warned' his team.

I think she uses people's decisions or boundaries made about her as a weapon too.

Oct 1, 2023
There's a little clip of the fashion show, seems like it's mostly family or friends of the people taking part.

I'd be surprised if this raises money after the costs have been deducted, and if it doesn't i wouldn't be surprised if her dad or grandparents make a "donation" to save embarrassment as the family is well known within the town and very wealthy.

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20240402_190607_Chrome.mp4
    42.2 MB
Oct 1, 2023
I, shamefully was someone who sent her a few things for HER from her Amazon wishlist. The wishlist she has since denied all memory of and pretended it was used just for L.

This was over a year ago now and i quickly realised shortly after she wasn't struggling and desolate at all. And she wasn't this soft life, soft spoken gentle sweet person. She's like the total opposite. And she wasn't grateful. I kept seeing her complain like a brat about missing parcels more than she did thank people for them.

It made me sick when she's shown her vindictive, taunting, hypocritical, nasty and erratic side. I really believed she was struggling to make ends meet, it's so hard out there, I felt so bad for her. It was the stupidest I've felt in a while, like a temporary madness.

Please tell me I'm not going mad that she presented as a completely different person then at some point her true self appeared bit by bit? I'm too old to be so gullible!

I think we all brought into the soft, spiritual persona she portrayed.
knowing she's a fame hungry failed theatre actress you can see her mask and how disingenuous she is.
The way she acted before was so polar opposite to this ADHD behaviour she constantly feels the need to mention.

The whole glamour modelling and selling herself for a sugar daddy you instantly can tell the kinda person she is. Money and an easy luxurious life paid for by others was something she always aimed for, no man wanted her so here she is begging on the Internet and frauding the system.

Oct 1, 2023
I've attached the video for reference.

The vanity case was only there to host the fashion show.
It wasn't actually a co-hosting situation if it was Ellie would've been there AM-PM, promoted it better, and actively done more. She made one post that focused on her hosting the fashion show, she wasn't even there that long.

I reckon Kara was trying to use Ellie's name in an attempt to sell more tickets, from this video it seems like the whole festival was a together thing.
Get the feeling Ellie figured that out and distanced herself intentionally, hence why she's been so quiet.
I don’t see them collaborating much in the future. Ellie is alot more chic and sophisticated, her content is curated she doesn't need to be associated with Kara.

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20240402_213044_TikTok.mp4
    30.3 MB
Last edited:
Mar 27, 2024
UK
Yes Kara we know you use White Powder

Attachments

• 9712CFA2-1E0B-4F16-8F67-ED5E13C52148.jpeg
    9712CFA2-1E0B-4F16-8F67-ED5E13C52148.jpeg
    189.8 KB · Views: 111
Mar 27, 2024
UK
As Kara herself said in the video “Only £3, I get those for free” (insert her laughing)

Yes we know you get (some) knobs for free, especially if the knob in question is a married man’s. The majority of the knobs you get must have to pay you because that lump sum PIP payment will be long gone and the amount spent daily on utter se can’t only be funded by the benefits being defrauded?

P.S. when is the money raised at the sshow at the weekend being handed over to the charity and how much was it? #PatientlyWaiting

Attachments

• 467FAA6A-85CD-421D-8A8C-DC8A3C686624.jpeg
    467FAA6A-85CD-421D-8A8C-DC8A3C686624.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

psn

Mar 31, 2024
Portsmouth
The Vanity Case has posted but there is no mention of Saturday? I would have thought there would have been some videos of the ‘flea’ stalls???
She’s probably embarrassed to have had anything to do with it. Still no update on the charity’s getting their money either which seems very sketchy it’s been almost a week, the scrounger has deleted all her videos from the day and has barely mentioned it at all seems very odd but not at all shocked. Her video where she said she won’t share her birth chart because it’s personal made me howl with laughter considering how she’s happy to share her poor neglected child and her sexual conquests or lack of them, if I was her family I would be mortified at her behaviour what a utter embarrassment she is to them all and her poor boy hurts my heart he deserves so much better and once grown up he will be just another person disgusted by her actions, i feel so very sad for him :(

cece1999

Oct 24, 2023
As Kara herself said in the video “Only £3, I get those for free” (insert her laughing)

Yes we know you get (some) knobs for free, especially if the knob in question is a married man’s. The majority of the knobs you get must have to pay you because that lump sum PIP payment will be long gone and the amount spent daily on utter se can’t only be funded by the benefits being defrauded?

P.S. when is the money raised at the sshow at the weekend being handed over to the charity and how much was it? #PatientlyWaiting
100 tickets sold (yeah right) at £5 each, so that’s £500 Kara needs to hand over.

Doesn’t seem like much for all that work and effort eh.

If we don’t hear about it by next week, I’ll reach out to both charities to ask myself.

alstroemeria

Apr 2, 2024
England
What videos is it that she's deleted? Is it one where she was talking specifics about all proceeds going to charity or something?

Noticing on this and the tattle thread more new names/posters seems to be increasing, she's pissing people off. Just thinking about how she tells people it's '4' deranged people that have it in for her. Errr.....

Status
Not open for further replies.