The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

psn

Mar 31, 2024
Portsmouth
Anyone want ti hazard a guess as ti how many times she said it was her birthday in the latest vlog? Because it’s a lot. Also it was her birthday a full week ago, please…let it go
17, 17 times in one short video she mentioned “it’s my birthday” she’s gotta make sure the gullible beans got the beggy message. She really is gross from the “can’t eat” yet constantly stuffs her face comments to the acting up to the camera with her poor son, every time she sets the camera up to film her interactions with him it literally makes my skin crawl the fakeness screams out of the camera it’s horrendous. Don’t even get me started on that tarty top, she’s got the chest of a teenage boy ffs there’s nothing sexy about leaving nothing to the imagination but then she’s well known for being the local bike so guess it suits her.

bikbam

Apr 1, 2024
Leicester
I just watched the “fashion show” video and I had to skim it was cringing me out. There was what like 15 people there?

I also noticed TVC did a outfit video a few days ago saying “I’m in Frome for” and she cuts out the rest.. wonder what she found out that made her not want to share where she was?

I don’t know why Kara hosted this event, especially with it being in a tiny mill from morning to evening, did she really expect people to spend 14hrs there? I used to be a “bean” I don’t have a tonne of cash myself but I really felt I needed to give her and Louis something. I didn’t expect a thanks but at least and acknowledgement. Since then her mood changes with her cash flow, she’s happy when she’s got cash and she’s out spending. But when she’s “skint” you can really tell by her attitude and the type of videos she makes.

She’s obviously buying stuff to fill some void or absence she has.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I’ve just watched the fashion show. Egads 😳 what an absolute shambles. I don’t expect Naomi Campbell but the ‘models’ looked ridiculous. They were stomping up and down so fast they looked like they were rushing to catch the bus (the one that you can see coming but you don’t want to look stupid by running). You couldn’t see the clothes properly because they were so quick, then of course when it was Karas turn she was loving all the attention. Flouncing about like a dick

alstroemeria

Apr 2, 2024
England
I hope that the people doing it got something good from it personally, but it was, essentially, pointless from a showcasing clothes pov.

I'm not a miserable person but even if I liked the woman I don't know why anyone would be out past 8pm on a saturday to sit in a clearly cold barn being awkwardly live streamed.

Like a poster above rightly said, why did she ever think this was a 14 hour worthy event??

If someone asked her to stay 14 hours at the flea market, that has more stalls than she did, just because there was a coffee van and some bloke singing for half an hour, she'd laugh in their face guaranteed.

cece1999

Oct 24, 2023
Where are all the other videos of the day. I thought it was a 10 hour festival I've seen 2 minute videos ?

Kara I know you read these, hope this has taught you a lesson. Come back to reality
This woman films her kid asleep, she doesn’t miss a thing so where is all the rest of the footage of the festival “that was such a success” the clothes swap, the fire pit with dancing, the crafts?

Her sycophantic “beans” praising her and telling her how good she did! At the end of the day - she knows the truth, can she really lie to herself and blame anyone else for what a disaster it was. I’d be truly embarrassed and hide after that.

She’s a classic case of a person unlikable and disliked in person who finds an audience and “friends” online of lonely sycophants with more money than sense.

Kara if most of your “friends” are online and ones you’ve never met, that’s saying something isn’t it?

Oct 1, 2023
Another birthday video 🥱

1 video from the bustling oh so successful event. All that hype and she couldn't even gather enough footage to showcase it.

Another failed business venture, this time disguised as charity.

Anyone remember when she made those subscription boxes for £27.27?
Had candles decorated with flammable paint, crystals she was gifted, random baked goods and information on the upcoming planets and moon.
That didn't last long, loads of comments from people who didn't receive their box or they arrived late so the information was useless.

So many failed attempts at making money from her followers.

cece1999

Oct 24, 2023
Oh dear - it looks like some of her “birthday Gifts” are from Shein. I recognise this tat because I know certain “small sustainable businesses” who actually buy their stock there and flog it for 5 x the price. Nothing sustainable about buying your stock from Shein and repackaging it to sell in your Spiritual sustainable business.

Attachments

• IMG_2832.png
    IMG_2832.png
    455 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_2833.png
    IMG_2833.png
    291.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_2841.png
    IMG_2841.png
    467.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2844.png
    IMG_2844.png
    346.6 KB · Views: 147

psn

Mar 31, 2024
Portsmouth
Oh dear - it looks like some of her “birthday Gifts” are from Shein. I recognise this tat because I know certain “small sustainable businesses” who actually buy their stock there and flog it for 5 x the price. Nothing sustainable about buying your stock from Shein and repackaging it to sell in your Spiritual sustainable business.
Hahahaha this made my day so thank you

Mar 27, 2024
UK

A few weeks back on her Wednesdays at the Flea she said she loved the ‘feathers’ on someone’s stall and pointed to them again the following week. I laughed because they were from Shein. They were the exact ones I bought last year. They were wrapped at the bottom and were in a bunch of ten. I paid £1.47 per ten, I bet they cost more than that at the Flea 😂

In her birthday presents video today she has received a couple of the stems

Here’s my order from SHEIN Kara 👇 I take it you will be throwing them in the bin?

Attachments

• 7EA192D8-4890-477B-9DB8-9CC2EED25D64.jpeg
    7EA192D8-4890-477B-9DB8-9CC2EED25D64.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 146
  • 93C9F366-2F38-48E5-8754-91BEA004BE05.jpeg
    93C9F366-2F38-48E5-8754-91BEA004BE05.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Dec 13, 2023
Another birthday video 🥱

1 video from the bustling oh so successful event. All that hype and she couldn't even gather enough footage to showcase it.

Another failed business venture, this time disguised as charity.

Anyone remember when she made those subscription boxes for £27.27?
Had candles decorated with flammable paint, crystals she was gifted, random baked goods and information on the upcoming planets and moon.
That didn't last long, loads of comments from people who didn't receive their box or they arrived late so the information was useless.

So many failed attempts at making money from her followers.
I was thinking about those the other day! The old spiritual coquette closet…how’s that going?

BarbWire

Dec 14, 2023
Oh this is good!!!! 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.