The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

alstroemeria

Apr 2, 2024
England
'omg I've got sooo much footage of the day' and that was the grand event video that she took a full week to put together?! Most of it was the exact video she put on stories 😂

did you see that cheesy lip sync video she did for us, smirking, nose scrunching and licking her teeth under her trout pout. Something about people who talk about you have much less going on in their lives. Sorry but you didn't make me feel shame it made me cringe for her even more. Like she doesn't have opinions on other people and things that she doesn't like. Give over.

i have a life AND I don't like her.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
She’s just a total b. She has nothing that I would be jealous of. She isn’t liked by anyone not even her Father can be arsed with her

So we don’t have much going on with our lives Kara? No we don’t have alot of spare time to do things we enjoy because we are too busy working to pay into the system so people like you can ponce off us. When my gorgeous husband of 23 years isn’t working we spend our time in our holiday cottage. We own two homes and have money in the bank because we have worked hard, so no, not jealous one iota. We are proud of what we have achieved, you can’t say the same. You will always be a skank on benefits and people like us look down on you because you are the lowest. Benefits are supposed to be there for genuine people who need help but you are a benefit cheat. You disgust me

FarmerChar

Apr 10, 2024
Cornwall
OMG do you know how long I have wanted to voice my opinion about this absolute sket but haven't been able to because I couldn't work out how to reply to forums on Tattle? Lol.

Firstly - this girl does NOT have BPD. She is one of the many who like to label themselves as having BPD, but as someone who has had BPD since the age of 17, been in hospital having treatment numerous times for it and is still suffering with it, she does NOT display the symptoms of BPD.

Secondly - Quite clearly able to work if she can put together some s show that she thinks everyone will turn up to. Goes out all the time, dragging her poor kid to her tatty shops (BTW anyone else notice its half term...what the hell has she done with him apart from drag him around to watch her spend the tax payers money which she isn't entitled to?)

Thirdly - Getting sick of seeing her eating. Apparently she had trouble swallowing and is one of the reasons she gets PIP? She has no problem scoffing her ugly face and swallows fine. I'd really love to know someone who works for DWP and send them her videos.

The list goes on. She does my fing nut. I'm waiting for the day her benefits get taken off her the scumbag.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I think she’s already been reported to the DWP but she just laughs it off and says we are jealous because she got the large back payment of PIP and she was signed off from looking for work for a year which must be nearly up now. There is absolutely no reason she can’t go to work. She has no intention of ever working again and will keep up the pretence of her ADHD, her BPD and her swallowing issues. Absolute fraud. I don’t mind working and paying into a system that is used to help genuine people who need it, but this skank boils my blood taking money under false pretences. I have her address so I think I will contact them and refer them to her jumping about on the fashion show (no sign of the fibromyalgia there) and the fact she manages to eat all sorts of food and swallows without any difficulty. I guarantee she keeps her weight down by doing this 👉🏻🤮🤮🤮 and claims she hardly eats because she has difficulty swallowing. Maybe they should question some of her ‘male clients’ and ask them if she manages to swallow ok

Cilla_billa

Dec 13, 2023
She’s just a total b. She has nothing that I would be jealous of. She isn’t liked by anyone not even her Father can be arsed with her

So we don’t have much going on with our lives Kara? No we don’t have alot of spare time to do things we enjoy because we are too busy working to pay into the system so people like you can ponce off us. When my gorgeous husband of 23 years isn’t working we spend our time in our holiday cottage. We own two homes and have money in the bank because we have worked hard, so no, not jealous one iota. We are proud of what we have achieved, you can’t say the same. You will always be a skank on benefits and people like us look down on you because you are the lowest. Benefits are supposed to be there for genuine people who need help but you are a benefit cheat. You disgust me
Right?! Absolutely no one is jealous of her 😂 it cracks me up.

She’s so delusional always talking about ‘when I have a rich husband I can drag around the flea markets’ and ‘when I live in a big old house’ like her grandparents… she’s never leaving that council flat. She couldn’t get a mortgage together 😂

In the last video she said ‘how do you get in a place where you own all these things?!’, the answer is you get a job and work and save lol. Get disposable income, as well as self respect.

She can play the soft-living, karma kinda girl all she wants, but as a fraud she’s never going to reap good karma

Last edited:

Cilla_billa

Dec 13, 2023
I think she’s already been reported to the DWP but she just laughs it off and says we are jealous because she got the large back payment of PIP and she was signed off from looking for work for a year which must be nearly up now. There is absolutely no reason she can’t go to work. She has no intention of ever working again and will keep up the pretence of her ADHD, her BPD and her swallowing issues. Absolute fraud. I don’t mind working and paying into a system that is used to help genuine people who need it, but this skank boils my blood taking money under false pretences. I have her address so I think I will contact them and refer them to her jumping about on the fashion show (no sign of the fibromyalgia there) and the fact she manages to eat all sorts of food and swallows without any difficulty. I guarantee she keeps her weight down by doing this 👉🏻🤮🤮🤮 and claims she hardly eats because she has difficulty swallowing. Maybe they should question some of her ‘male clients’ and ask them if she manages to swallow ok
You should! You’ll also have her email address and telephone number cos she posted it on the spiritual coquette fest page haha.

I’ve never been to Frome but just from what she’s shared, have worked out which block of flats she’s in, in like 10 mins. Have reported her and will continue to do so regularly.

Oct 1, 2023
"Never go anywhere else for nails"
She wouldn't actually pay the £24-50 those sets cost, it's purely because they are gifted.

Hungry because she hasn't had a shake? So eat! Because you can.. those are for people who need nutrition because they can't get it from eating.

So old white men are okay only when they are willing to pay you? 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410_215930_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410_215930_TikTok.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 86
Mar 27, 2024
UK
Her fast fashion rant…but then she said in one of her videos about who sewed on all the buttons on her bag she brought from the charity shop that’s originally from primark then says “that’s something to think about” then immediately goes on to prance about saying how cute it is with her outfit…you couldn’t make it up 😂😂😂😂

She’s a Dick! She contradicts herself all the time

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Didn't realise PIP was for skanks to get LIP filler thinking it will make them more attractive. She's so gross. It'd hilarious that she actually believes she is hot.

She got a charity to clear her debts and then she received the PIP back payment and has been non stop spending and had lip fillers. It’s disgusting, people working haven’t got the disposable income to spend the way she does. She could have donated the money back to the charity but not this skank. She’s horrible. I’ve a good mind to contact her Dad at his workplace and ask him to refund the money my friend spent on her Amazon wish list. She didn’t need her ‘beans’ to fund her, she has come from a wealthy privileged background. People buy her things and she can’t even acknowledge them and say Thank You.

Horler the whores Dad, I want my friends money refunded!!!

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I just feel sorry for Louis, he seems a lovely boy to have such a selfish self absorbed mother. None of his needs are being met properly, she dials in the VERY bare minimum in all respects. She wants to be an IT girl/influencer, sadly she doesnt have the money, the personality or the freedom to even try. Louis deserves much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.