The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2023
That fast fashion rant isn't very accurate.
It doesn’t all go to landfill, it's usually inspected and resold. Imagine the amount of money they'll lose if there can't resell online returns. Old stock goes to outlet stores like everything£5.com.
Amazon resells random pallets of returns.

Does she have the same energy when it comes to recycling rubbish? This whole if you aren't living sustainably you're a monster narrative is so boring. People are getting passive aggressive replys in the comments if they say they can only afford to by shein, or they can't find their size in charity shops/vinted.
The fact that the independent market stalls are reselling shein under the illusion it's more than £3 tat made in china is hilarious.

She's travelling out to different charity shops and markets using her day to shop for pointless tat and clothes constantly. She easily buys at least 10 clothes items a week, that's excessive. She doesn't even wear half the stuff she buys.
She makes out like making content is her actual job. It's so obvious she doesn't want to work and needs the additional income from PIP to fund the easy lifestyle. If she had a job she wouldn't have the time and without PIP she wouldn't have the money.

Oct 1, 2023
I just feel sorry for Louis, he seems a lovely boy to have such a selfish self absorbed mother. None of his needs are being met properly, she dials in the VERY bare minimum in all respects. She wants to be an IT girl/influencer, sadly she doesnt have the money, the personality or the freedom to even try. Louis deserves much better.
Considering she claims he's on the spectrum, she's more focused on her own needs and wants than him. I'm not surprised she said he's full of anixity.

FarmerChar

Apr 10, 2024
Cornwall
Considering she claims he's on the spectrum, she's more focused on her own needs and wants than him. I'm not surprised she said he's full of anixity.
I personally thinks she exaggerates about the 'problems' with Louis. Who remembers when she took him to his appointment at the hospital and he had to wear ear defenders as he couldnt cope with loud noises yet a few days later took him to some Halloween party and there was no ear defenders in site? 🤣 I think she's plotting to get some DLA for him... more money for her trashy shopping trips. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets him to act a certain way. She is literal scum. I feel so sorry for her lad. Still half term and what has she done with him? F all.

Oct 1, 2023
Oh wow, as if she's just done a video showing sunglasses from the charity shop, that would've been old stock from a fast fashion company.
Yeah abit of money would go to the charity but they would've paid the people who make the mass produced stuff.

She's always coming out with misinformation and hypocrisy.
She needs to stop ranting about stuff, she isn't being as educational and influential as she thinks.

Oct 1, 2023
I personally thinks she exaggerates about the 'problems' with Louis. Who remembers when she took him to his appointment at the hospital and he had to wear ear defenders as he couldnt cope with loud noises yet a few days later took him to some Halloween party and there was no ear defenders in site? 🤣 I think she's plotting to get some DLA for him... more money for her trashy shopping trips. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets him to act a certain way. She is literal scum. I feel so sorry for her lad. Still half term and what has she done with him? F all.
I agree.

All the busy places she drags him and it's only hospital he needs them for 🤔

The bus rides, being out and about all that would be over stimulating for a child with ASD. My daughters autistic so I have insight, I get everyone has different traits however being out and about is a struggle and can be overwhelming for pretty much everyone on the spectrum. So either she's ignoring his needs or he isn't as ASD as she claims.
Funny that it was only mentioned after last year's school easter thing when she bad mouthed the school event and one of the mums in the comments said it was because the girl has austim then Kara snapped back, "well my kid is on the spectrum too" then she moved his school because she embarrassed herself making false claims.

My daughter finds school difficult so the half terms we spend doing low stimulating activities, she enjoys not having to go and about. We adapt our days to what she's up for rather than what I want to do.
Her whole parenting style doesn't sit right with me.. especially if he does actually have additional needs.

Oct 1, 2023
OCD 🤔 she's didn't mention BPD in her list, is she over it now? is it no longer a hot diagnosis to claim.

Transport anixity to go to the fun fair yet she often gets buses and trains to travel out to other locations for a charity shop. Anixity can't be that bad if she's got the camera out with a bubbly attitude.

That whole video was exaggerated, being sick from a ride then making out it's because the struggle being out and about is the issue she feels unwell. Definitely made PIP claims for the ability to complete a journey, had to add a little into her content incase those DWP claims get looked into.

As if she's criticised how the fun fair is organised after her diabolical event 😂

Nothing for 2 weeks then a video to inspire all the mums to do something for their kid over half-term, guess these comments are inspiring her to be less selfish. Imagine how louie would've felt the 1 day he gets to go do something for him and she's no doubt complaining about how sick it's making her ruining his day of enjoyment, it's always gotta be about her in some way 🙄

alstroemeria

Apr 2, 2024
England
GOD imagine being a kid and your mum finally taking you somewhere for you instead of dragging you round charity shops; and she spends the entire time verbally, within earshot, making a MASSIVE deal about anxiety, buses and how much trouble it all is for HER.

Kara you are without a shadow of a doubt, A NARCISSIST. He will be picking up on all of this pathetic guilting behaviour, in fact he'll already be so well versed in it.

What a fing idiotic hypochondriac seriously. So you're ok hopping on trains to get dresses and buses to cities to visit charity shops but this is a fearful stress ridden day. Get a fing grip.

I'm so sad for him. Even when I liked her I used to think about when he can hear her losing it or 'having a menty b' as she calls it, in the other room or whatever. She's talked about 'losing it' and being worried he can hear various times now. 😓

And no, you don't have to hide your emotions from your children but you don't do it enough to fING BURDEN THEM and riddle them with YOUR anxiety. I'm so sad for him.

FarmerChar

Apr 10, 2024
Cornwall
HA! I think she must read these forums about her because it's funny how her poor son has done F all during the half term apart from follow her around yet she decided to finally take him somewhere at the very end. Oh no though, poor Louis can't just enjoy some quality time with his mum, she has the camera shuved in his face again for her little 'influencer videos'

She has anxiety? Hmmmm...she managed a whole day of 'presenting' a s show though. Where was your anxiety then? There is do all wrong with you you absolute scrounger.

Ps - Anyone notice she is looking more and more orange? 🤢

pingpong

Apr 13, 2024
midlans
The woman is a walking talking bull******r. Oh so now she’s got OCD aswelll! Oh and hay fever now to add to the forever growing list of ailments!

Little miss blow my money on tatt must have been reading oh here and tattle as she’s taking the boy out!! He will probs be allowed a crappy old book from the charity shop and an ice cream!

Does she not realise that all this £3 here and £7 there all add up to if she’d have just brought stuff new anyway! Not so Sustainable queen really is she???

The way she can all and walk and walk and knead bread etc does not amount to a flipping PIP qualification. She must have really lied on the forms! Also as other people say the whole swallowing thing is probably where she shoves her fingers down her throat after eating in order to stay slim and have te little boy like figure!
Makes me sick!!!

psn

Mar 31, 2024
Portsmouth
Wow the one day she actually takes her little boy out to do something for him she manages to make it all about her! Poor boy listening to her constant moaning all day pushing her bull***t to the gullible beans is just disgusting, the whole video made me want to vomit! The comments of “your such a good mum” blow my mind, like wow these beans that think her behaviour is normal for a parent is concerning, behaving like she does in front of a small child, the melt downs, the scruffy home, the lack of nutrition in the food she gives him, the pushing him to have some sort of mental illness in order to claim more, the filming him in his sleep and just the general fake moments with a camera shoved in his face all set up to look good to the gullible beans is grotesque this benefit skank doesn’t need praise she needs reporting for his benefit. L deserves so much better than this and I hope if she does read these comments she is ashamed of herself, poor excuse of a mother one day L will be old enough to see for himself and hopefully walk away like every other man that’s been n gone!

pingpong

Apr 13, 2024
midlans
The woman is a walking talking bull******r. Oh so now she’s got OCD aswelll! Oh and hay fever now to add to the forever growing list of ailments!

Little miss blow my money on tatt must have been reading oh here and tattle as she’s taking the boy out!! He will probs be allowed a crappy old book from the charity shop and an ice cream!

Does she not realise that all this £3 here and £7 there all add up to if she’d have just brought stuff new anyway! Not so Sustainable queen really is she???

The way she can all and walk and walk and knead bread etc does not qualification. She must have really lied on the forms! Also as other people say the whole swallowing thing is probably where she shoves her fingers down her throat after eating in order to stay slim and have te little boy like figure!
Makes me

Wow the one day she actually takes her little boy out to do something for him she manages to make it all about her! Poor boy listening to her constant moaning all day pushing her bull***t to the gullible beans is just disgusting, the whole video made me want to vomit! The comments of “your such a good mum” blow my mind, like wow these beans that think her behaviour is normal for a parent is concerning, behaving like she does in front of a small child, the melt downs, the scruffy home, the lack of nutrition in the food she gives him, the pushing him to have some sort of mental illness in order to claim more, the filming him in his sleep and just the general fake moments with a camera shoved in his face all set up to look good to the gullible beans is grotesque this benefit skank doesn’t need praise she needs reporting for his benefit. L deserves so much better than this and I hope if she does read these comments she is ashamed of herself, poor excuse of a mother one day L will be old enough to see for himself and hopefully walk away like every other man that’s been n gone!
Agreed! She didn’t have anxiety when she was prancing around in her fashion show!! That poor boy listening to her harp on about all her fake illnesses! Moaned about £3.20 for a sprite yet was quite willing to rip off people for 5 stalls and a s fashion show! She’s never ever poorly when she’s dragging him round the charity shops yet the minute she takes him to the fair she’s on deaths doors! The fake yawn at the beginning of every video aswell! do off!!!

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Where did the OCD suddenly pop up from? I’ve never heard her say she had that aswell as all the other made up ones. Definitely only took Louis out because she read here or another forum about how s a mother she is. Wonder if she’s worried about the video evidence being shown to the DWP? I’m surprised they don’t watch these people on social media before and during these PIP claims to see for themselves what a fraud they are

Oct 1, 2023
Also just to echo what others have said about her constantly verbalising how unpleasant she’s finding it all (but can somehow manage to record it all fine) and sure I take a ton of photos of my kid but this is totally different…his first rollercoaster and had a camera shoved in his face the entire time? Great. Even at the station…it’s so so sad

I can imagine Kara saying "Buddy, I'm a vlogger"

The youtube channel, the patreon, the spicy link, she's got a showcase on TT for products and made the spiritual coquette closet page that was meant to resell charity shop finds.
She's trying so hard to be relevant.

All the little business venture, she said before she was going to use this time when she's signed off work to build her accounts and make content, and that's exactly what she's doing there's no health issues that stop her doing all those things.

Has anyone seen this OCD in action?
Or this anixity that cripples her?

She was the opposite of ADHD when she started TT, it's PIP money that fuels this high energy and manic buying, that's when she changed personalities.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I can’t deal with the comments asking for her skin care routine 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s a bloody filter! Are people really that stupid. Poor Louie 😞 having to listen to her all day at the fair complain about it all, he’s gonna feel like he is the problem soon or later

What is wrong with people? She has awful skin, you can see the acne when the filter slips. Her nose is half the size on TT than it was on her old FB 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.