The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cilla_billa

Dec 13, 2023
Love how she constantly contradicts herself… didn’t mind buying herself plastic tat because she saw a Barbie lucky dip bag in a shop and couldn’t resist treatingggg herself (when does she ever resist treating herself??).

But when Louis gets given plastic toys for his birthday (as an actual CHILD), she has to ruin it and moan about how she was glad she wasn’t wasting her money on plastic tat for him. Poor kid.

Of course that wholleeeee day out at the fair the other day has to be about her - the one day in two weeks she took him anywhere, beyond the usual s he has to endure. It’s always about her and creating ‘content’.

psn

Mar 31, 2024
Portsmouth
Has she said how much she raised and when it was handed over yet?
No one else find it odd that for something that was such a success it’s never mentioned or anyone find it super sketchy how she’s been spend spend spend but no mention of the two charities getting their money 🤔 all very odd. It’s been a few weeks now so no reason at all why she couldn’t have paid them, I have the charity details so will be getting in touch with them myself, it’s one thing to con the gullible beans but to rip of charities is beyond disgusting so let’s hope all her receipts are in order.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
No one else find it odd that for something that was such a success it’s never mentioned or anyone find it super sketchy how she’s been spend spend spend but no mention of the two charities getting their money 🤔 all very odd. It’s been a few weeks now so no reason at all why she couldn’t have paid them, I have the charity details so will be getting in touch with them myself, it’s one thing to con the gullible beans but to rip of charities is beyond disgusting so let’s hope all her receipts are in order.

I didn’t catch what charities she was donating to so I would like to know. Hopefully you will be able to confirm they have received it and let us know. She made such a big deal of the whole event then nothing when it comes to the money

psn

Mar 31, 2024
Portsmouth
I didn’t catch what charities she was donating to so I would like to know. Hopefully you will be able to confirm they have received it and let us know. She made such a big deal of the whole event then nothing when it comes to the money

@fair_frome and @sustainable_frome are the two charities she posted would get the donations. If the “event” had been anywhere close to successful she would have been shoving it down everyone’s necks for months but nothing apart from one heavily edited video which just proved what we all expected. She should be embarrassed, I mean she really did think people would show up for her 🙈 holding a sustainable event that it’s been proven at least one of the stalls gets their stock from SHEIN, creating a poster for this supposed charity event then adding a picture of yourself where u look like a hooker 🙈 the embarrassment just goes on and on.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
@fair_frome and @sustainable_frome are the two charities she posted would get the donations. If the “event” had been anywhere close to successful she would have been shoving it down everyone’s necks for months but nothing apart from one heavily edited video which just proved what we all expected. She should be embarrassed, I mean she really did think people would show up for her 🙈 holding a sustainable event that it’s been proven at least one of the stalls gets their stock from SHEIN, creating a poster for this supposed charity event then adding a picture of yourself where u look like a hooker 🙈 the embarrassment just goes on and on.

Thanks for that, I think someone should contact them and ask them if they have received the money, unless Kara (who we know reads here) would like to confirm and show receipts

Reactions: superrach
Mar 27, 2024
UK
Happy to fraudulently scrounge off all of those people who work hard

Attachments

• 0F71D9A8-25F5-473B-B600-C1F3A4D286E8.jpeg
    0F71D9A8-25F5-473B-B600-C1F3A4D286E8.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 115
Mar 27, 2024
UK
Skin is looking good, I beg to differ. What a state it must look without the filters 😳 Such an unattractive face yet she thinks she looks beautiful. Deluded t!

And what a busy day you’ve had Kara, school run, shopping, yoga, reading a book, self care, school run again, WOW Glad all those years I’ve worked and paid into the system is going to the people that genuinely need it

Attachments

• 638C3DE7-9C67-429D-BEAB-4183C6AD8D33.jpeg
    638C3DE7-9C67-429D-BEAB-4183C6AD8D33.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 6932EA0D-9A95-4442-BFFE-70135C6BBC1C.jpeg
    6932EA0D-9A95-4442-BFFE-70135C6BBC1C.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 54

badkarma

Apr 12, 2024
torfaen
I do not know how to add a screenshot but she’s done a video talking about her hair and someone has said she should make sure to go to a hairdresser to get it done properly and she’s sayer that they can all chip in for it 🥴 I just don’t understand why people want to give her money and also just assume others will 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

alstroemeria

Apr 2, 2024
England
Screenshot_2_TikTok.jpg

So spiritual, so coquette, so soft life. Shes so smug and deluded.
Screenshot_7_TikTok.jpg

This person has left this similar message on her videos at least twice now, clearly wanting her to see and react excitedly. Here Kara, the correct message response of someone that gives a s would be 'oh wow, thats so thoughtful thank you so much, I can't wait. Please don't feel the need to send me things though I have so much already'

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Screenshot_2_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_7_TikTok.jpg

This person has left this similar message on her videos at least twice now, clearly wanting her to see and react excitedly. Here Kara, the correct message response of someone that gives a s would be 'oh wow, thats so thoughtful thank you so much, I can't wait. Please don't feel the need to send me things though I have so much already'

This saddo sends her stuff a lot from what I’ve seen. Kara just expects gifts and money with no need to thank anyone. Just like she didn’t thank my friend for buying her son a gift.

Kara is a nobody and doesn’t know who SHE is messing with.

alstroemeria

Apr 2, 2024
England
I do not know how to add a screenshot but she’s done a video talking about her hair and someone has said she should make sure to go to a hairdresser to get it done properly and she’s sayer that they can all chip in for it 🥴 I just don’t understand why people want to give her money and also just assume others will 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Its the same person who is sending her stuff that wants to rope everyone into paying for a haircut for Kara.

Its very clear she can now can afford to buy endless non essentials and luxuries. She doesn't spend like someone who can't afford to pay for their own haircut. Skip the tat buying for two short weeks and you'd have the funds.

If I was her sister eyeballing the amount of crap she's bought for her baby already I would be sighing and planning an out of town charity shop donation 😂

Dec 13, 2023
The egg in a jug 😂😂😂😂😂 “you don’t know who you’re messing with…” 😂😂😂

On a side note however I do feel bad for that follower, she travelled down from wales to go to the “event” maybe she doesn’t have many friends or something?

Our soft life girly definitely doesn’t have to worry about money anymore and as we’ve said, that’s what’s changed her because she’s been able to show her true colours. Sometimes I wonder if I’m envious that I work FT and am a single mum so don’t get free money or time for self care but then I think…nah I might have to set an alarm every morning but what I get from work, the friends I’ve made there, the example to my child, the enjoyment that I get out of it and the appreciation for doing the fun stuff I don’t get to do all the time and then I realise that I’m not actually envious but that I just pity her.

Cilla_billa

Dec 13, 2023
Sharing her egg cleanse in that snarky way was amusing because the whole point of doing that is to clear negativity, not sending evil out to other people!! Interesting that she’s had back luck today, I wonder why.

So true about her response to the painted lady that comments on every post… didn’t even acknowledge her kindly sending something, let alone thank her. I’ve often seen her leave comments that go ignored. Kara treats her like a silly little admiring fan and she just expects the admiration. Take a look at the way Ellie responds at the vanity case to her followers in comparison -they’re worlds apart.

It’s always all about Kara Kara Kara and never anyone else’s thoughts or feelings. It’s giving spoiled entitled child, but what’s new???

Screenshot_2_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_7_TikTok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.