Skanky b

Attachments

• E166A720-A31C-47DA-8D86-0D3B39093E8F.jpeg
    E166A720-A31C-47DA-8D86-0D3B39093E8F.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 190

alstroemeria

Apr 2, 2024
England
In a constant state of utter hysteria and delusion. Are timelines switching or was there an extra shower curtain hook attached or doubled up somewhere without you noticing.

Lives her life sticking to old wives tales rigidly, blames her son being anxious/not sleeping on planet alignments rather than real world realities.

'cash' 🤢 it so is isn't it.

I often think there must be people here that know her irl and can't say anything. It must be so frustrating.

psn

Mar 31, 2024
Portsmouth
The egg in a jug 😂😂😂😂😂 “you don’t know who you’re messing with…” 😂😂😂

On a side note however I do feel bad for that follower, she travelled down from wales to go to the “event” maybe she doesn’t have many friends or something?

Our soft life girly definitely doesn’t have to worry about money anymore and as we’ve said, that’s what’s changed her because she’s been able to show her true colours. Sometimes I wonder if I’m envious that I work FT and am a single mum so don’t get free money or time for self care but then I think…nah I might have to set an alarm every morning but what I get from work, the friends I’ve made there, the example to my child, the enjoyment that I get out of it and the appreciation for doing the fun stuff I don’t get to do all the time and then I realise that I’m not actually envious but that I just pity her.
You should be so proud of yourself, working full time while raising a family isn’t easy but the example you are setting to your child/children is so important, you are raising them with someone to look up to and admire unlike miss beggy mcfraud, her poor boy is growing up thinking her manic behaviour is normal, hearing her constant moans and seeing her unhinged rants about the effing moon. She’s literally dragging him up to be another benefit bum and seems proud of it, what mother behaves like she does n doesn’t want to set a better example! She really is pond scum cheating the system, no wonder her dad washed his hands of her give it a few years and L will feel the embarrassment n want rid aswel, that’s if she hasn’t damaged him to much by then poor boy ☹️

pingpong

Apr 13, 2024
midlans
I’m absolutely howling! Off to her swallow test on the bus and trains with no anxiety yet when she took her son out the other day had a huge meltdown and was so anxious! Came out the swallow test and rammed all that food down her gob! Didn’t have any trouble swallowing that did you, you silly cow!!! Are her beans really that thick to believe her bullshit????

Oct 1, 2023
What a load of bollocks, OCD worse at night? Not quite how it works. Where are these traits? It's not been shown or mentioned, she really does just jump on the self diagnosis train.

Pathetic painted lady being ignored yet still desperately seeking Kara's attention by sending gifts.

Back on the BPD train.. I've never known anyone claimed emotional unstable personality disorder so desperately and proudly. Most people with true struggles don't draw attention to it, while those who highlight it aren't genuine and doing it for attention

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240418_223328_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418_223328_TikTok.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_20240418_223428_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418_223428_TikTok.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 133
Dec 13, 2023
Where has she said this?
On her story, but I wonder if she’s deleted it. She said that it was stupid of her to think she had the time to do anything for herself came back hungry and empty handed and she should have stayed in today then wrote bored in caps, I should have screenshot because she has clearly done a dirty delete…

tangotot

Nov 7, 2023
On her story, but I wonder if she’s deleted it. She said that it was stupid of her to think she had the time to do anything for herself came back hungry and empty handed and she should have stayed in today then wrote bored in caps, I should have screenshot because she has clearly done a dirty delete…

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419-094000_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-094000_TikTok.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 127

misstickle

Apr 10, 2024
Uk
She gives all of us on PIP a bad rep. SO many people get turned down when they deserve it. Some have to go to court to fight for it. Her videos constantly contradict her claims of having all these ailments. Yes she probably has health issues but she runs about town here there and everywhere. Walks everywhere, travels. Can arrange a fing festival but can't get a part time job 🙄 it's about time DWP look into people's social media because it's clear evidence constantly. She wouldn't last 5 mins in my body and mind

pingpong

Apr 13, 2024
midlans
What a load of bollocks, OCD worse at night? Not quite how it works. Where are these traits? It's not been shown or mentioned, she really does just jump on the self diagnosis train.

Pathetic painted lady being ignored yet still desperately seeking Kara's attention by sending gifts.

Back on the BPD train.. I've never known anyone claimed emotional unstable personality disorder so desperately and proudly. Most people with true struggles don't draw attention to it, while those who highlight it aren't genuine and doing it for attention
Exactly I have BPD and I don’t tell people unless I absolutely have to. It’s not a fashion statement and those of us that genuine struggle with it do not prance about like little miss thrust s

FarmerChar

Apr 10, 2024
Cornwall
Exactly I have BPD and I don’t tell people unless I absolutely have to. It’s not a fashion statement and those of us that genuine struggle with it do not prance about like little miss thrust s
I have BPD too, I've suffered with it for a long time and have a genuine diagnosis. This skank makes my blood boil when she makes out she has it. There's nothing wrong with the silly little girl. She's just a scrounger. I really hope DWP sort her out sooner rather than later, she won't be pissing her left over money down the drain then will she?

Oct 1, 2023
I received treatment for EUPD which is what the professionals in the UK call BPD. They don't use that name for it, at least all the ones I dealt with didn't.
I didn't match the full criteria for diagnosis and was advised to have an ASD assessment.

Part of the diagnosis requirements amd treatment are STEPPS course and intensive therapy, the whole meaning of it is unstable emotional regulation.. a full on personality disorder without going through all the steps they wouldn't diagnosis it and they definitely would've put her on psychologist prescribed mood stabilisers. Like someone above said it's not trendy or something to proudly claim, i genuinely believe Kara is claiming to have it without actually having a clinical diagnosis she's probably watched tiktoks and diagnosed herself like she has with the multiple other things she claims to have.

She isn't BPD, OCD, ASD or even ADHD none of those conditions have been consistently seen within her behaviour. She got manic when she got money, she got emotional after a break up.

ASD/ADHD would've been present amd consistent from birth and BPD/OCD develop through life and impact every aspect of life. She's so selective and functional.

Munchausen syndrome seems more like her, where a person fakes illness to gain attention and sympathy, it's not just a caregiver who makes out someone else is sick, it can be for themselves.

PIP isn't just having an illness or disability, it's having one the leaves you impaired, unable to function where there's more bad days and daily struggles than good days and productivity.

Also to add claiming to be unstable while being the solo carer to a child isn't a flex. They would've referred family support via social services and ensured she had treatment and medication via a psychologist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.