The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2024
I received treatment for EUPD which is what the professionals in the UK call BPD. They don't use that name for it, at least all the ones I dealt with didn't.
I didn't match the full criteria for diagnosis and was advised to have an ASD assessment.

Part of the diagnosis requirements amd treatment are STEPPS course and intensive therapy, the whole meaning of it is unstable emotional regulation.. a full on personality disorder without going through all the steps they wouldn't diagnosis it and they definitely would've put her on psychologist prescribed mood stabilisers. Like someone above said it's not trendy or something to proudly claim, i genuinely believe Kara is claiming to have it without actually having a clinical diagnosis she's probably watched tiktoks and diagnosed herself like she has with the multiple other things she claims to have.

She isn't BPD, OCD, ASD or even ADHD none of those conditions have been consistently seen within her behaviour. She got manic when she got money, she got emotional after a break up.

ASD/ADHD would've been present amd consistent from birth and BPD/OCD develop through life and impact every aspect of life. She's so selective and functional.

Munchausen syndrome seems more like her, where a person fakes illness to gain attention and sympathy, it's not just a caregiver who makes out someone else is sick, it can be for themselves.

PIP isn't just having an illness or disability, it's having one the leaves you impaired, unable to function where there's more bad days and daily struggles than good days and productivity.

Also to add claiming to be unstable while being the solo carer to a child isn't a flex. They would've referred family support via social services and ensured she had treatment and medication via a psychologist.
I’ve been reading through to see if anyone would mention munchausen! Do we have another Dede Blanchard on our hands?

Where do we go to report her for benefit fraud?
& why hasn’t she mentioned anymore about that competition she entered & HAND SEWED an entire dress in 1 weekend?! Oh her poor arthritis she claims to have in her hands 😂👏🏼

Lolachi

Jan 1, 2024
In her latest vlog, it’s looks as though she’s left Louis home alone to check if her bag is on the bus.
I’m not one to jump to conclusions but you can see clearly he opens the window for her when she returns, whereas had they been together surely he would not have closed the window behind him?

She may have only been a few minutes but leaving a child of that age alone is awful.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I’ve been reading through to see if anyone would mention munchausen! Do we have another Dede Blanchard on our hands?

& why hasn’t she mentioned anymore about that competition she entered & HAND SEWED an entire dress in 1 weekend?! Oh her poor arthritis she claims to have in her hands 😂👏🏼
There is NOTHING Munchausen about her performance, its all about chasing the money. More ailments, more benefits. It is calculated and planned. She got all her back pay and is now chasing benefits for Louis

Oct 1, 2023

Oh, I totally forgot about the dress competition 😂 guess it wasn't successful otherwise she'd be harping on about it.

DWP website to report benefit fraud.

Similar to Dede, it's for sympathy and financial gain.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I see the Fibromyalgia wasn’t flaring up when she had to hoist herself from ground level without a ladder to climb into her window

Some lovely shots including the video for the DWP to take a look at 👀👀👀

Attachments

• CA301A67-623A-4FDF-A23A-2DC97F8555B5.jpeg
    CA301A67-623A-4FDF-A23A-2DC97F8555B5.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 8BC36854-F2AE-4017-9A19-54DF079185C5.jpeg
    8BC36854-F2AE-4017-9A19-54DF079185C5.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 63
  • DC9E9A85-65E5-4BCE-9F66-B1288F5070F0.jpeg
    DC9E9A85-65E5-4BCE-9F66-B1288F5070F0.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 61

JellyWobbles

Apr 5, 2024
uk
I see the Fibromyalgia wasn’t flaring up when she had to hoist herself from ground level without a ladder to climb into her window

Some lovely shots including the video for the DWP to take a look at 👀👀👀

You’d think if she was actually disabled with such an ailment she’d ask Louie to open the front door? Instead of setting up camera lol, also there’s no way anyone with fibro could walk around the rate she does with heels on no less. I can’t believe how thick she is with her lies 🤣

imthatgirl

Apr 9, 2024
uk
Are we ready to discuss how she complained how she never has any time to go anywhere and is bored? I’m so ready…

You’d think if she was actually disabled with such an ailment she’d ask Louie to open the front door? Instead of setting up camera lol, also there’s no way anyone with fibro could walk around the rate she does with heels on no less. I can’t believe how thick she is with her lies 🤣
I am on the pathway to get a diagnosis of fibromyalgia. Had it for years and never thought about what it could be but if Kara does really have it I don’t bloody see it. The pain I feel likes me not be able to sleep for nights. Not be able to do hobbies I enjoy due to the pain. If I have had to walk somewhere my pain gets 1000 times worse and can’t move much due to the pain. Then also Kara climbing in a window (filming herself so having to climb back out and in again) I couldn’t dream of doing that.

pingpong

Apr 13, 2024
midlans
So her vinted goes up tonight at 7, who has a vinted account? I'm intrigued to know what she is selling this stuff for
I’ve got one. I will have a look when it goes live! Wonder if the back payment is running out and she’s realised she’s spent all her money on tat and crap so thought “oh I will get the beans to buy some of it” she’s a calculated prick 😤

alstroemeria

Apr 2, 2024
England
Even her vinted shows us what kind of person she is, she truly doesn't give a s.

Having that many unfulfilled sales and reviews would give me so much anxiety and guilt.

She'll be complaining about taking parcels and it not being worth it again soon and leaving people waiting. Buy my s!.... And then I'll complain about all the trouble you're causing me!

alstroemeria

Apr 2, 2024
England
I have screenshots but no idea how to add them lol
When I joined it took ages for the "attach files" button at bottom left hand of comment box to appear. It was blank for me for ages so that might be why you can't!

Her vinted was 79 items of the same old se pretty much apart from a few bits. Like Shein style cheap rings with no sizing info. Why bother? 😂 Just doesn't CARE

imthatgirl

Apr 9, 2024
uk

When I joined it took ages for the "attach files" button at bottom left hand of comment box to appear. It was blank for me for ages so that might be why you can't!

Her vinted was 79 items of the same old se pretty much apart from a few bits. Like Shein style cheap rings with no sizing info. Why bother? 😂 Just doesn't CARE
Aww thank you maybe I have to comment more before it appears :)

FarmerChar

Apr 10, 2024
Cornwall
Have you seen her latest video about apparently having loads of 'fake profiles' of people impersonating her? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is she for real? She said she has been losing followers. Have you ever thought that the reason you might be losing followers is because they can finally see right through the person you really are? Scab. Urgh, if I was going to impersonate anyone it wouldn't be that ugly mong.

Status
Not open for further replies.