Tiktok Wrongun's

Cottontub

Mar 7, 2024
Couldn’t agree more 👏🏼👏🏼 she thrives on drama and uses her MH and the ‘doxing’ situation from another wrong un Geordie princess to guilt people into buying her things . Her and GP are too alike , they both spend everyone else’s money , they both create and cause drama for views which in then reignites their pity party for people to send gifts/money , they both don’t know how to maintain true friendships and seek validation through being live on TT , they both say they don’t want drama but they can’t go a day without slating or slandering people or businesses . If the saying what in the 50p energy drink was ever a person it would be her .
Funny thing is she blames the energy drinks on the rottern bottom teeth situation and not on the lack of tooth brushes. Seems that parcel wasn’t signed, tracked and sealed.

Reactions: Herethereeverywhere

Cottontub

Mar 7, 2024
Is Geordie princess called Becca? And she has a flood in her flat, nearly lost her dog, always a new drama needing money?
No geordie princess is called Julie, becca is queen becca, and queen of beauty is Adele… they’re all delusional as you can tell by the names they give themselves

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Unstable Mabel Kels.

This is one of the biggest bullies on Tiktok. The Glasgow gob as she calls herself. She uses her trauma as an excuse to be such a nasty t to everyone who refuses to kiss her fat arse. She has a brain tumour which she has repeatedly told everyone on the app and she uses it to gain followers. She is trying to do so called awareness lives but in actual fact they are lives where she gets 1 person in the box so her and her cling ons can all gang up and bully this 1 person.
She needs to be banned off the app permanently. Never in my life have I came across such an evil piece of work as her. In the outside world I would knock her out. But she never leaves her house according to her 🙄 yet again she claims to have hospital appointments 🙄 😒 so she must leave the house then 🤔 she contradicts herself so much.

just watching

Mar 28, 2024
grater Manchester
I have been a long time watcher of ticktock and the supporters and the flipflop on there are disgusting 🫣 especially Tara and vicrose I feel down the vick rose rabbit whole and I felt physically ill after watching the videos of the abouse she inflicted on them boys and the Tara and her haters now turned supporters how can any perant see this and support them after is beyond myself

Sweet Angel

Mar 23, 2024
The fking moon
Unstable Mabel Kels.

This is one of the biggest bullies on Tiktok. The Glasgow gob as she calls herself. She uses her trauma as an excuse to be such a nasty t to everyone who refuses to kiss her fat arse. She has a brain tumour which she has repeatedly told everyone on the app and she uses it to gain followers. She is trying to do so called awareness lives but in actual fact they are lives where she gets 1 person in the box so her and her cling ons can all gang up and bully this 1 person.
She needs to be banned off the app permanently. Never in my life have I came across such an evil piece of work as her. In the outside world I would knock her out. But she never leaves her house according to her 🙄 yet again she claims to have hospital appointments 🙄 😒 so she must leave the house then 🤔 she contradicts herself so much.
I totally agree with you! She’s a massive Cnut!!!

Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
Does anybody watch kbailey32? Yesterday someone posted details about her bf’ing a kitten. I haven’t seen the video but I know it’s real as miss red touched on it last year. Why do people enable people who abuse animals and their children

Reactions: iseeyou

Thewatcher0_0

Apr 20, 2024
England
There is an account named "Isla and Luke" Her real name is tanya cooney. She changed her online name, due to knowingly supporting her baby daddy who killed an innocent baby. She was called out by friends and family who found out she knew and continued to stay with the man. She is no longer with him due to him going to prison, so then she claimed she was a victim, after being caught supporting him. She then came onto tiktok attempting to become a content creator, she should be stopped. She is worried all of this information will come out. People need to know that she is a monster too!

Last edited:

Natalie95

Mar 4, 2024
What do people think of that Paige from Cheltham? She's always dancing in her lives, always goes on a downer, gets drunk, claims theres a ghost haunting her & apparently she's lost custody of her kids.

May 10, 2024
derby
There is an account named "Isla and Luke" Her real name is tanya cooney. She changed her online name, due to knowingly supporting her baby daddy who killed an innocent baby. She was called out by friends and family who found out she knew and continued to stay with the man. She is no longer with him due to him going to prison, so then she claimed she was a victim, after being caught supporting him. She then came onto tiktok attempting to become a content creator, she should be stopped. She is worried all of this information will come out. People need to know that she is a monster too!
Shes forever falling out with her best friends that she’s had for two weeks. Seems like she thinks they should be bowing down to her and if they get more attention than her she ditches them. I feel like all the drama is self engineered for views, gifts and followers. Very problematic.

Reactions: iseeyou

Natalie95

Mar 4, 2024
Does anyone else think itzmais02 is the biggest begger? She literally begs people to send her gifts all the time, she use to beg people to donate money to help put towards her braces.

Rachel1989

May 9, 2024
West Yorkshire
I have been a long time watcher of ticktock and the supporters and the flipflop on there are disgusting 🫣 especially Tara and vicrose I feel down the vick rose rabbit whole and I felt physically ill after watching the videos of the abouse she inflicted on them boys and the Tara and her haters now turned supporters how can any perant see this and support them after is beyond myself
They aren’t supporters, they decided to leave her alone and get on with it. Each party know where they stand. There is a group that are 3 months into trying to make people aware of Tara, however they are a horrible set of girls that body shame, call people ugly and bully people who leave their group. People who leave their group do so because of all the back stabbing that goes on behind the scenes. The stupid thing is, since starting their awareness of Tara, they have given her more views and a bigger audience. I don’t agree with Tara or the awareness group, both as bad as each other in my opinion. And the group say they aren’t doing it for gifts but their gifts are never turned off. They are as much into trying to make money as Tara is. Plus a lot of what the group say is based on misinformation and what their story of the day is. Tara did a lot wrong which she admits to and in my view has paid the ultimate price for that.