Trolls_unmasked / Tattlers_unmasked

coort

Jul 7, 2023
I agree they're just as bad as the tattlers they call out. On part time working mummy thread they keep platforming them when the right thing to do is ignore.
I would put money on its someone from tattle that was banned for being too abusive & hateful so now they're anti tattle and get off from all the attention.

Glitterbaws

Apr 21, 2023
If it is KK she has a brass neck because it’s so obvious she is also a tattler. I have no doubt in my mind that she used to frequent the Hinch thread and probably many more

Jetfire

Jul 2, 2023
The funny thing is that whoever it is, is sitting in their ma's back bedroom like the riddler, obsessing over exposing tattlers for what reason?
They get a little thrill for themselves as there is nothing else of importance in their life.
They have a handful of followers so they are hardly exposing to millions! Lol.
The time they must spend on each one and even their exposès are like rambling rantings

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
The funny thing is that whoever it is, is sitting in their ma's back bedroom like the riddler, obsessing over exposing tattlers for what reason?
They get a little thrill for themselves as there is nothing else of importance in their life.
They have a handful of followers so they are hardly exposing to millions! Lol.
The time they must spend on each one and even their exposès are like rambling rantings

Exactly!

Maybe it’s just me but even if I thought I was in the right, that people deserved to be exposed for what they have written (which I don’t necessarily disagree with tbf) I would be sTING myself in case the ‘expose’ I did on Random Tattler 2600 meant that some crazed person went out and abused/killed that person or something aided by the info that was made public. Overdramatic, yes maybe 😬 but it could defo be in the realm of possibility. And what if they ‘expose’ someone and they’ve got it wrong?

it’s the public nature of it that pisses me off more I think, like s yeah if you want to shine a light on trolls do it, if someone has made really racist/abusive threats or comments online, yeah report them to their employer. But don’t make it public on what, two Instagram accounts, goading the people you’re exposing… because then you’re not doing it to expose people you’re doing it for the ego strokage and the bullying you say you’re against!