Trolls_unmasked / Tattlers_unmasked

Jetfire

Jul 2, 2023
I actually believe they are some kind of a deranged loon.
Imagine them setting themselves up as some kind of vigilante that spends all day trawling a site looking for clues. It's rather sad.
If they think they are so great, they should be applying to the local police and doing a worthwhile job solving crimes.
Deranged is probably very accurate

Jetfire

Jul 2, 2023
I report nearly every story they put up as tatters unmasked. Report them all as bullying and I don't know if insta even look at the reports.

mozi

Aug 7, 2023
I report nearly every story they put up as tatters unmasked. Report them all as bullying and I don't know if insta even look at the reports.
Don't report them as bullying, insta doesn't care about that and will automatically ignore.

Report as "Hate speech or symbols guidelines" or "Dangerous organizations or individuals" alternate between them.

Her last account was deleted because a few of us did this.

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
Does make me giggle that she acts like some high and mighty informant when all she does is scour Reddit/this forum/anywhere slagging tattle off. Yes hun we all know how to use google search 👀

Reactions: WellJenelle

clairewaller66

Aug 22, 2023
Thought I’d share these with you. Photos of my train tickets to Paignton and photos of me last year when I was Deputy Lady Mayoress of Stoke on Trent. Apparently I’m just a liar and none of this happened but hey ho. Please share them with your Tattle friends

Attachments

• IMG_0708.png
    IMG_0708.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0709.png
    IMG_0709.png
    204 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0710.png
    IMG_0710.png
    203.2 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_5556.png
    IMG_5556.png
    649.9 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_5551.png
    IMG_5551.png
    623.3 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_5198.png
    IMG_5198.png
    508.5 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_3868.png
    IMG_3868.png
    192.7 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_3519.jpeg
    IMG_3519.jpeg
    155.6 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_3273.jpeg
    IMG_3273.jpeg
    300.6 KB · Views: 212
Aug 22, 2023
Thought I’d share these with you. Photos of my train tickets to Paignton and photos of me last year when I was Deputy Lady Mayoress of Stoke on Trent. Apparently I’m just a liar and none of this happened but hey ho. Please share them with your Tattle friends
No one cares about your train tickets or Mayoress status Claire! Tell us where the PayPal and GFM is Hun? 🙄😂😂

Jul 16, 2023
Hey Claire, long time no see. How the devil are ya me old mucka?!

Just a friendly piece of advice, that level of ‘evidence’ might be ok in hundom but it’s really not going to cut the mustard with these trolls. Very demanding bunch! They require, you know, actual evidence! Like maybe a video of you scrutinising the books, asking some of the more awkward questions, maybe even something like The Cook Report, that would really impress your new mate Josh. Did you get anything like that Claire? Are you the new Roger Cook? We could call it ‘Mayoress on a Mission’ has a nice ring to it 🤷🏻‍♀️ We’d love to see it, coz at the moment it is just coming across as a hun meeting her hero 😬

Just a side note, shall we pop over to the PTWM thread? Don’t want to take over this one, unless you happen to know who this loser is? You didn’t meet her on your travels did you Claire?
Just ignore all talk of dirty deletes in that thread, they are a bit mental 😵‍💫, and watch out for Notorious she bites!