Trolls_unmasked / Tattlers_unmasked

Ivy

May 8, 2023
Pro tip? you might wanna turn off who is watching what? I can see you've all been watching this thread all day. You might actually give yourselves away - love fridak X

• Haha
Reactions: Mayoress Whiplash

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
well, you would, considering you don't know anything about who it is?

don’t need to know who it is to make a guess Frida babe, someone who sits there frothing at the gash rubbing her clit raw as she frantically searches the web for breadcrumbs of info and stranger’s locations, must be a sad shrivelled Up t with nothing else to do in life but chain smoke x

Ivy

May 8, 2023
don’t need to know who it is to make a guess Frida babe, someone who sits there frothing at the gash rubbing her clit raw as she frantically searches the web for breadcrumbs of info and stranger’s locations, must be a sad shrivelled Up t with nothing else to do in life but chain smoke x
sorry I have no idea who or what you are? Do I know you? are you 'frothing' my attention?

Aug 24, 2023
I have no idea who you are? but I suppose when ANYONE says anything that does not conform to your standard, you just bully people into your own narrative? is that the end goal?
If you have no idea who she is then why did u post a screenshot of her post from 12 months ago
Your telling porky pies aren't you, you naughty naughty girl

Jul 16, 2023
I have no idea who you are? but I suppose when ANYONE says anything that does not conform to your standard, you just bully people into your own narrative? is that the end goal?
Yes you do. I’m the one that didn’t let you in the group, remember?

Didn’t you try and be Frida once before? Problem is you’re far too thick. It gives the game away you see.

You’re a very bitter and twisted little troll, or are you a hun? maybe even a mayoress? I don’t know anymore, there’s too many personalities to count. I just know every one of your personalities are pissheads! 😬 now go sleep it off 😴

Ivy

May 8, 2023
Yes you do. I’m the one that didn’t let you in the group, remember?

Didn’t you try and be Frida once before? Problem is you’re far too thick. It gives the game away you see.

You’re a very bitter and twisted little troll, or are you a hun? maybe even a mayoress? I don’t know anymore, there’s too many personalities to count. I just know every one of your personalities are pissheads! 😬 now go sleep it off 😴
i know you keep checking - all day - night love

Attachments

• cc.PNG
    cc.PNG
    334.3 KB · Views: 196

Ivy

May 8, 2023
Yes because I’m laughing at what everyone is saying about that scouse witch. I find it amusing!

Then someone irrelevant like you pops up and ruins the fun!
OK love, can I get back to the threads I came here for now? No wonder you were beaten and abused by your partner. Spending all that time on tattle x

Ivy

May 8, 2023
Just a tip. When you say ‘night love’ that’s supposed to be a dramatic exit. That’s the point in which you do OFF! 👋
This isn't a departure lounge Charlie, unless you need a quick exit. oh I don't know, like a beaten up woman, that has kids, Don't you have a gymspastics group they need to go to tomorrow?

• Angry
Reactions: Jetfire