Trolls_unmasked / Tattlers_unmasked

Jetfire

Jul 2, 2023
This isn't a departure lounge Charlie, unless you need a quick exit. oh I don't know, like a beaten up woman, that has kids, Don't you have a gymspastics group they need to go to tomorrow?
Nasty ignorant vile bastard.
Who even thinks these things never mind says them?
Using abuse towards women and children as well as language that ceased in the 80s for laughs? Filthy

Sep 25, 2023
This isn't a departure lounge Charlie, unless you need a quick exit. oh I don't know, like a beaten up woman, that has kids, Don't you have a gymspastics group they need to go to tomorrow?
fing disgusting tramp you are trolls_unmasked! you wanna go find god like your follower he won’t want you either though. Tapped in the head!

Sep 25, 2023
Absolute scum of the earth! Go back to your parents box room and get back on your keyboard your mask is going to be revealed soon and then who will be laughing because I can tell you something Rach and Josh won't be backing you up if anything they will be outting you and trying to save their own back!

warklie

Sep 26, 2023
People on the PTWM thread shouldn't have kept giving this account airtime. They should have ignored.

Also so many people have been really silly to doxx themselves. This person posted about their surname, their job and told everyone that if you search their posts you can find more info. So it took minutes to find a photo of their house and a reverse image search revealed their address, full name and job. Because they said about their job and surname it would be childsplay to find n verify. People on tattle shouldn't post this, or if someone has someone else should report it to save someone from their own silly mistakes.

1695733078783.png

Jul 16, 2023
So ivy is on here pretending to be a newbie? Am I may reading this s correctly? 👀
Hiya, yeah but she changed her name to a regular poster on the PTWM thread and used her profile picture as well. When the account was in that name it was showing as joined yesterday and they were her first posts. Now she’s changed it back to ivy it’s showing she joined in May and has posted before. Not sure how she’s done that?
Also I noticed her first post in here has been edited by a moderator…

Attachments

• 872C8B28-17AA-4D4D-AD02-53AFF8514A4E.jpeg
    872C8B28-17AA-4D4D-AD02-53AFF8514A4E.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: Mayoress Whiplash
May 23, 2023
Hiya, yeah but she changed her name to a regular poster on the PTWM thread and used her profile picture as well. When the account was in that name it was showing as joined yesterday and they were her first posts. Now she’s changed it back to ivy it’s showing she joined in May and has posted before. Not sure how she’s done that?
Also I noticed her first post in here has been edited by a moderator…
Noticed the mod edit as well. A friend of mine was banned from here as well so defo is modded to some extent

savanne

Sep 24, 2023
Can someone explain in simple terms what's happening?
There defo is a mod, I reported about 20 posts last night to ask for the title to be update and it has now! But I haven't seen them post in this thread, there's tiktok threads here but not read them.

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
I can’t get my head around any of it tbh but I think I’m missing major beef from somewhere? 🤣 has there been like an ongoing row on tattle that’s come over here? Cos Ivy clearly has it in for Yam and ChickenShop.
Funnily enough it’s not the first time FridaK has been impersonated, over on instagram someone pretended to be her as well according to this tattle post PTWM #44 Don’t be fooled by the life that she got, she’s R from the PayPal-funded block - doesn’t make sense to me though why her?

I don’t understand how the name change happened though, very odd that.

May 23, 2023
Can someone explain in simple terms what's happening?
There defo is a mod, I reported about 20 posts last night to ask for the title to be update and it has now! But I haven't seen them post in this thread, there's tiktok threads here but not read them.
The ivy account has been a member since May. Came on and said a load of racist, ableist s and admitted to being unmasked. Makes sense seeing as I had no idea who they were before the interaction on here but was already blocked. They then messaged Kayleigh and bragged about all the s they’d said which kk then posted on stories.
Personally I believe the account is shared by kk, Aileen and her ‘lawyer’ friend (who may or may not have a scouse accent 🤷🏽‍♀️) and that’s the reason they’re still friends - through fear of one exposing the other for being such sad lonely internet obsessed weird fs, just my opinion though, I could be wrong, not bothered if I am because I breath fresh air and aren’t living in an episode of Black Mirror like that bunch of window lickers 🥰

Aug 24, 2023
I can’t get my head around any of it tbh but I think I’m missing major beef from somewhere? 🤣 has there been like an ongoing row on tattle that’s come over here? Cos Ivy clearly has it in for Yam and ChickenShop.
Funnily enough it’s not the first time FridaK has been impersonated, over on instagram someone pretended to be her as well according to this tattle post PTWM #44 Don’t be fooled by the life that she got, she’s R from the PayPal-funded block - doesn’t make sense to me though why her?

I don’t understand how the name change happened though, very odd that.
The person who impersonated Fridak on tattle in that post is the same person who has access to this Ivy account! Along with the crazy hunter!
They all need to take their bloody meds the crack pots.
Whats the goss with Yam? I need to catch up on that beef

May 23, 2023
I could’ve got it wrong but I thought Ivy was the one being nasty to you/your family x
She was, but I’d never spoken to them before so I have no clue why except their message on here saying I post pics of people kids etc which I don’t so I’m clueless as to why a stranger would hate me so much unless…it’s not a stranger and instead a fat orange t who I’ve took the piss out of on insta for years 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣