Trolls_unmasked / Tattlers_unmasked

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
She was, but I’d never spoken to them before so I have no clue why except their message on here saying I post pics of people kids etc which I don’t so I’m clueless as to why a stranger would hate me so much unless…it’s not a stranger and instead a fat orange t who I’ve took the piss out of on insta for years 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

Ohh 👀 (sorry I am very dim)
Hmmmm… I dunno. The orange one doesn’t have a brain cell in her head man. Not that it takes brain cells to look at google maps.

Aug 24, 2023
I am sure whoever she is, is really worried about what you saying. Scary Dary

The ivy account has been a member since May. Came on and said a load of racist, ableist s and admitted to being unmasked. Makes sense seeing as I had no idea who they were before the interaction on here but was already blocked. They then messaged Kayleigh and bragged about all the s they’d said which kk then posted on stories.
Personally I believe the account is shared by kk, Aileen and her ‘lawyer’ friend (who may or may not have a scouse accent 🤷🏽‍♀️) and that’s the reason they’re still friends - through fear of one exposing the other for being such sad lonely internet obsessed weird fs, just my opinion though, I could be wrong, not bothered if I am because I breath fresh air and aren’t living in an episode of Black Mirror like that bunch of window lickers 🥰
Come on you welsh is a fantasist who is lying about being unmasked because she is a pissy old miserable t with no mates who thrives on the attention

Aug 24, 2023
So Welsh and moody are the same person. Are they vcjr too? There’s another ptwm poster that I think could be them as well😂

Everyone knows FridaK is Keels though right?
Its all bonkers
Welsh is moody and about 25 other accounts the absolute nut job. She has about 5 different accounts on here already,go look at ptwm thread
Vcjr isn't Welsh but I think they have spoken
Frida is definitely keels and shes gone awol since that was brought up again
Kayleigh has about 20 accounts on here aswell
Is it a full moon at the min? Lol

Eight

Sep 1, 2023
Its all bonkers
Welsh is moody and about 25 other accounts the absolute nut job. She has about 5 different accounts on here already,go look at ptwm thread
Vcjr isn't Welsh but I think they have spoken
Frida is definitely keels and shes gone awol since that was brought up again
Kayleigh has about 20 accounts on here aswell
Is it a full moon at the min? Lol
It’s absolutely fascinating 😂

Aug 24, 2023
Yep I'm confused! That being said though at least we seem to be able to ask questions outright on here rather than all the secret squirrel stuff on Tattle. I hate it when the threads go all cryptic there and it becomes about the clique.
With frida dictating what is allowed to be spoken about!
Or changing the narrative. Swaying the conversation. Funny isnt it youd think she was somehow in ptwm circle with how she gets the subject changed and makes predictions that come true so often.

Exercisebike

Sep 25, 2023
This trolls unmasked weirdo has nothing new, just keeps sharing the same old s with a target 🎯 on.
She recycles more that Greta thunberg.

She's not exactly Columbo is she? Most of those she's 'outed' have shared a screenshot with their (very identifiable personal) insta photo in it. She's just trawling all the time hoping to catch someone out. I'd say the chances of her having a full time job are very low.

Sep 25, 2023
She's not exactly Columbo is she? Most of those she's 'outed' have shared a screenshot with their (very identifiable personal) insta photo in it. She's just trawling all the time hoping to catch someone out. I'd say the chances of her having a full time job are very low.
I agree. I think she’s allowed a limited amount of access to the internet while at the day centre. It just baffles me how a highly trained police officer such as Joshua needs this addition to his team of online troll hunters. Surely he could find any intel himself.