Trolls_unmasked / Tattlers_unmasked

savanne

Sep 24, 2023
It’s almost as if she’s a stay at home mum, up to her eyeballs in benefits, bitter at anyone doing better than her, with all the time in the world on her hands to harass & bully people ……

It’s Aileen Brown !!
Who's Aileen? Is she in Liverpool?

I don't think it's someone old from the PTWM thread as only in the last few months did the sado become obsessed with PTWM since she realised PTWM would give them attention :poop:

The person allegedly outed on PTWM recently literally posted to say a post on facebook with her full name was her. Zero skill needed like them all to out that!!

Reactions: Exercisebike
Aug 24, 2023

I don't think it's someone old from the PTWM thread as only in the last few months did the sado become obsessed with PTWM since she realised PTWM would give them attention :poop:

The person allegedly outed on PTWM recently literally posted to say a post on facebook with her full name was her. Zero skill needed like them all to out that!!
How long has this t been doing this for?

Exercisebike

Sep 25, 2023
I agree. I think she’s allowed a limited amount of access to the internet while at the day centre. It just baffles me how a highly trained police officer such as Joshua needs this addition to his team of online troll hunters. Surely he could find any intel himself.

He needs help now he can't access the police computer due to being sacked!

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023

She’s Widnes / Runcorn which is Merseyside ish. She does have a slight scouse twang to her accent which would be easy to exaggerate if she needed to.

savanne

Sep 24, 2023
Looks like the idiot has got it wrong again…

Seems to do that a lot!

I very much doubt you have a job but if you do don’t give it up just yet, your detective skills aren’t as good as you seem to think they are
they've doxxed helen about 4 times now. first they were convinced it was Carole from loose women, next it was someone who won charity.
whot an idiot

Sep 25, 2023
they've doxxed helen about 4 times now. first they were convinced it was Carole from loose women, next it was someone who won charity.
whot an idiot
I’ve lost track first it was carol mcgiffin, then it was Helen, then some journalist called Caroline, now it’s some man that looks like a troll in Muswell Hill… 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think there’s a straight jacket somewhere with her name on it.

Reactions: ChickenShopCharlie