Trolls_unmasked / Tattlers_unmasked

waahamp

Oct 12, 2023
It's a bit boring people on tattle keep giving them a platform. It's a sado that likes lifewithlou and any t on Instagram that gives the unmasked account attention they get dizzy with excitement cause of their empty life. Most people are pretty easy to identify from what they post, no brain needed.

Apr 16, 2023
It's a bit boring people on tattle keep giving them a platform. It's a sado that likes lifewithlou and any t on Instagram that gives the unmasked account attention they get dizzy with excitement cause of their empty life. Most people are pretty easy to identify from what they post, no brain needed.
I don’t know why people go on Tattle and basically give their whole life story away which makes them identifiable.

I’ve changed a/s/l more times than I care to remember 😂😂

*typing a/s/l took me right back to the days on msn on dial up 😂

Exercisebike

Sep 25, 2023
I don’t know why people go on Tattle and basically give their whole life story away which makes them identifiable.

I’ve changed a/s/l more times than I care to remember 😂😂

*typing a/s/l took me right back to the days on msn on dial up 😂

One of them posted a picture of the mural in her dinning room 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I see they’ve jumped on Richie Mylers Instagram post about them doing the gods work exposing trolls :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_3137.jpeg
    IMG_3137.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: MagDoll

Gotcha

Oct 15, 2023
I’d also like to point out I’m not here to out any “troll” or “tattler” I don’t even really want to out the “unmasker” or her runners really but a troll outing a troll while trolling and sending more potential trolls to the site she’s trolling on but hates and then playing the hero? Oh come on, really? fing hell man it’s hard to even write it, then read it, no wonder your on a break you must be knackered

Gotcha

Oct 15, 2023
Unmasker where’s your jodie posts gone? You’ve never deleted them because one of your accounts pushed the thread that was really quiet and encouraged negative behaviour towards her have you? Should we take a guess at when you started messaging her?

Reactions: Exercisebike
May 23, 2023
Unmasker where’s your jodie posts gone? You’ve never deleted them because one of your accounts pushed the thread that was really quiet and encouraged negative behaviour towards her have you? Should we take a guess at when you started messaging her?
Unmasked has never messaged me. The account had me blocked before I even knew it existed 💀🤣