Trolls_unmasked / Tattlers_unmasked

Sep 25, 2023
FridaK was originally a tattler called keels who tried unsuccessfully to out PTWM as a scammer. She’s a failed scouse left wing blogger but likes to think she has “journalistic licence” PTWM first troll rant in 2019 was due to her. PTWM then went for her family so she did a blog slagging off tattlers. A true turncoat! She then reappeared on tattle as FridaK. She’s a fing disgrace is what she is. She also became friendly with Joshua’s ex wife ( the boys mum) and rewrote her public statements for her etc.
She continually tries to steer the thread away from certain topics ( poss a moderator too) and whenever she’s pulled up on her history etc, she strops and goes quiet for a couple of weeks. She’s a grade A t and has her fingers in many pies on both sides.

Aug 24, 2023
FridaK was originally a tattler called keels who tried unsuccessfully to out PTWM as a scammer. She’s a failed scouse left wing blogger but likes to think she has “journalistic licence” PTWM first troll rant in 2019 was due to her. PTWM then went for her family so she did a blog slagging off tattlers. A true turncoat! She then reappeared on tattle as FridaK. She’s a fing disgrace is what she is. She also became friendly with Joshua’s ex wife ( the boys mum) and rewrote her public statements for her etc.
She continually tries to steer the thread away from certain topics ( poss a moderator too) and whenever she’s pulled up on her history etc, she strops and goes quiet for a couple of weeks. She’s a grade A t and has her fingers in many pies on both sides.
Beautifully said!!

Aug 24, 2023
Well thank you. There’s quite a bit more but that’s the jist of it. Also she has a few things/people linking her to trolls unmasked. I believe it’s more than one person on that account and she’s probably one of many witches round that particular cauldron.
Who else do you reckon has access to the unmasked account? I know of a few.
They think their clever but just because no one has outed them YET, doesn't mean people don't know.
Just getting the ducks in a row and all that first!
Unlike the unmasker, I like to have solid evidence first so they can't squirm their way out of it!

Sep 25, 2023
They think their clever but just because no one has outed them YET, doesn't mean people don't know.
Unlike the unmasker, I like to have solid evidence first so they can't squirm their way out of it!
Well apart from the obvious Liverpool connections, I know for sure there’s a witch from Spalding involved.

Reactions: MagDoll

tattleunmasked90

Oct 21, 2023
Like to see you try 🤣