Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
😘
91F06310-3746-4589-8657-D65057C8C507.jpeg

Mar 5, 2024
No one knows
I was unfortunately at work last night. What's the deal with this one bullying someone vulnerable? Is there a recording flying around?
Nah she wasn't bullied at all, she got called out for some lies then was heard saying she was gonna harm herself and left the box so mabel spent 20 mins on phone with police to arrange welfare check and then discovered she was in another live telling them.lied, said police came round and just took her meds away but left her at home alone. Angela wanted people to think mabel bullied her for views but it backfired

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Nah she wasn't bullied at all, she got called out for some lies then was heard saying she was gonna harm herself and left the box so mabel spent 20 mins on phone with police to arrange welfare check and then discovered she was in another live telling them.lied, said police came round and just took her meds away but left her at home alone. Angela wanted people to think mabel bullied her for views but it backfired
What a crock of s. Mabel bullied that poor girl and called her a liar over her SH herself. Ok, Mabel also lies every time she says she SH herself. I was in the live whilst that poor wee girl was in the box. Who knows how someone else's body copes with an overdose. We are not all the same. Some of us have a higher intolerance to drink and drugs than others. Maybe the girl was telling the truth about the coma. Maybe she wasn't put into an induced one. Usually induced comas are more for brain injuries in my experience. Unconsciousness is a coma so just because the girl didn't say she was in a coma but said she was unconscious, doesn't really mean she lied. Both words mean the same thing 🙄
Mabel is too quick to label ppl liars when in fact the only liar is her!! Mabel is a bully and a vile person who needs to go to anger management because the way she was screaming on her live its a wonder she didn't burst a blood vessel. We know you need attention around the clock Mabel because you never had any growing up, but that doesn't give you the right to be such an evil t to everyone. You are a horrible human being and you actually do deserve the tumour god gave you!! You don't deserve a good healthy life you disgusting bullying b!

Mar 5, 2024
No one knows
I was there, she shouted once then lowered her tone, your opinion is based on the fact that you don't like her and to say she deserves a brain tumour makes you a vile human. I suggest you read back on your messages and see who the vile person actually is and posting above at 3am proves you literally have no life, go to bed, be a normal decent human being.

Feb 27, 2024
I was there, she shouted once then lowered her tone, your opinion is based on the fact that you don't like her and to say she deserves a brain tumour makes you a vile human. I suggest you read back on your messages and see who the vile person actually is and posting above at 3am proves you literally have no life, go to bed, be a normal decent human being.
Hi Mazekeen

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Feb 27, 2024
Another person obessessed with finding out who people are! I actually don't care who you think I am and even if you don't like mable, but I won't have lies being told by someone who is obviously fiesty, mabel isn't a bully and certainly doesn't deserve a brain tumour.
Mabel is a disgusting, foul mouthed gobshite. That’s the truth. Fiesty is a liar who commits benefit fraud and lies about her health. I hope that clears things up for you. Fool

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Go to bed? I'm in the US. 8 hrs behind you. Why would I go to bed early? She does deserve it. She deserves worse. I will however go to bed in 10mins. You can do the math. It's not 3am though. 🙄

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2024
No one knows
Mabel is a disgusting, foul mouthed gobshite. That’s the truth. Fiesty is a liar who commits benefit fraud and lies about her health. I hope that clears things up for you. Fool
How am.i a fool for having an opinion? Why do people like you have to voice yours but insult others who don't agree? It really shows your lack if intelligence

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS

Oh no I'm up past 3am fatty! You obese ugly cling on. Get on a diet ffs and stop eating all of the pies. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Witchy_woowoo