Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
What happened to the child you assaulted at Christmas 2018 fiesty. I know. Do you remember. We will show everyone in good time😘
And you wanna check the dates of my accident cause if I was assaulted because of an alleged assault they would match up surely? Judge and jury here Inna kangaroo court.

You'd all fail GCSE level cludo 🤣

Reactions: WelshCatLadyLisa
Mar 12, 2024
Sunderland
And you wanna check the dates of my accident cause if I was assaulted because of an alleged assault they would match up surely? Judge and jury here Inna kangaroo court.

You'd all fail GCSE level cludo 🤣
Oh no my dear it clearly says the child's name was taken to hospital after being assaulted at her placement.
Funny how there's nothing there about yours though 🤔

Reactions: Baxterboodles

Baxterboodles

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly the coke hoover has no clue just what people know. This is fing brilliant, we have people on an ANONYMOUS forum stating they are gonna fold people like deckchairs. Maybe we would all be shaking if you made the threats under your true selves. As for fiesty.....you're not strong. You're pathetic. Your new address won't be private forever boo, as for me being Maz, wrong🤣 I have more intelligence. Try again huns
Ooooo spill the tea 😁

Mar 12, 2024
Sunderland
Oh no my dear it clearly says the child's name was taken to hospital after being assaulted at her placement.
Funny how there's nothing there about yours though 🤔
It then goes on to say how miss B facilitated meetings with outside agencies, both of whom visited that child at school, I think you may be confused between your lies and the actual truth in the papers 😘 I can always post it if you so wish 🤞 😉

Reactions: Baxterboodles

Baxterboodles

Mar 9, 2024
It then goes on to say how miss B facilitated meetings with outside agencies, both of whom visited that child at school, I think you may be confused between your lies and the actual truth in the papers 😘 I can always post it if you so wish 🤞 😉
Oh I’m here for this, post it please it would be great to see her downfall

Mar 12, 2024
Sunderland
Hahaha! Actually no now I know... And you know how I know.

So guess what. Game over. I have your cards all lined up. I knew you were playing sick twisted games.

Time to prove them roll on midnight on Thursday

Tiktok tiktok
Please pish off you pagen I dont deal with fat sheep sh@ggers you know nothing noone does 😉