Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Sampayne

Mar 6, 2024
Sam the Payne does this s. She trolls on fake accounts to attack ppl and laughs that they will never know its her, but she has just fed up big time on the sasha thread. Now she is trying so hard to convince me and everyone thats its a troll trolling her 🙄😂 The account was made before she made her Sam Payne account, so how the do is it trolling her 🤔😂 and she has posted on lots of threads on here before she made her Sam Payne account 😂😂 So give it up Sam the Payne. U have been caught and u r protesting 2 much 😂😂
Oh you’re clever I will give you that but sorry to say I’ve got one fake account on TikTok which is called pawpatrol, I don’t hide anything and I’m not on here with two accounts unlike you, carry on as I’ve got nothing to hide unlike you J

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Oh you’re clever I will give you that but sorry to say I’ve got one fake account on TikTok which is called pawpatrol, I don’t hide anything and I’m not on here with two accounts unlike you, carry on as I’ve got nothing to hide unlike you J
We await the verification of the whereabouts of both of ur account on here! It may come back that u have many others 🤔
Stop being a fake friend to ppl. U know that u r not capable of being true to any1. U sleep with married men for fs sake. Although with u looking like a man I don't know how u find a man unless it's one of ur rent boys u hire. Yes I remember u telling someone all about that. U need to pay men for sex 😂😂 SO the married men r desperate for any hole is a goal and the rent boys r desperate for the money 💰 🤑 💸

Mar 3, 2024
Balsall Heath
Sam the Payne does this s. She trolls on fake accounts to attack ppl and laughs that they will never know its her, but she has just fed up big time on the sasha thread. Now she is trying so hard to convince me and everyone thats its a troll trolling her 🙄😂 The account was made before she made her Sam Payne account, so how the do is it trolling her 🤔😂 and she has posted on lots of threads on here before she made her Sam Payne account 😂😂 So give it up Sam the Payne. U have been caught and u r protesting 2 much 😂😂
is tht not wot u r doing

u r trolling under fake accounts 2 attack ppl

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart

bluebabi

Mar 7, 2024
Your dads dick

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240306_203209_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240306_203209_TikTok.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 44
Mar 4, 2024
unstable mable : if your reading this NO HATE but I just wanted to ask what happened with that lady Miss T the mum of 5 who had 2 sick children in hospital & you and your group kindly raised £800 for her. ??
I only ask as I r not seen her online since, I was hoping for a postive story about her children.
No mother should be put through that. I do hope everything is OK with her ?