Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
I was watching this one early hours this morning, she was in that clarebare live.

Dare I say it, I have a little bit more respect for her? She's suddenly realised she's a loudmouth bully....

Is that because of here?
Or is she growing up?
Who are you kidding ffs?
Her grow up?
Her realising she's a loudmouth bully?
Both will NEVER happen! She is a nasty t through and through who twists the truth to suit her own narrative. She's positively evil. She needs constant attention. She's a narcissistic and I've heard a druggy as well. That would explain her anger.

She must remember that she was one of the first women to accuse fat freak of being a perv in DM. There are receipts of this. Then other women or more like girls because he likes them young doesn't he, came forward. Then along came his exes who exposed him for his abuse and gaslighting behaviour.

Nobody really likes Mabel. Not even those who get in the box with her. They only hang around because they are like her, they are drama whores.
If she had positive lives they wouldn't stick around. They would go where the drama is.
Mabel you are a t. A nasty one at that.
The best part of you was the afterbirth.

You uncle daddy, auntie mummy or wtf ever should never have even given birth to you. You should have been aborted because your sick and twisted incestuous parents brought the devil and its twin brother into the world.

They should have done the right thing and saved the world from your evilness. One day you WILL be the cause of someone's death and I hope you live with that guilt for the rest of your days. Don't ever reproduce because nobody wants Damien being born.

Talktime

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I wasn't going to waste my time on here again but when a friend tells me she's joined up, I couldn't stop myself from being nosey. I don't waste time on sad little keyboard warriors or those who think they are hard behind a screen but as soon as I retaliate they cry to the cops that I'm coming to get them & they are scared for their welfare.
Ring any bells?? What a laugh my cop mate & I had that night. All recorded with her permission too.
Anyway. You bunch of obsessed stalking weirdos are so sad. I actually pity you all. It must be so lonely being each & every one of you? Who on earth has the time to make malicious calls to the SS, DWP, peoples jobs etc etc etc? Who has the time to sit online for days on end?? Absolute jokes the lot of you.
You don't have to admit your jealousy over Feisty moving on & doing better for herself because your bloody actions prove it. Get over her. She is very happy, she has a lovely man, whom I have seen on 1 of their date nights. A beautiful new home which I have also seen. I wouldn't lie for her or for anyone. If I don't see it with my own eyes or hear it with my own ears, I don't believe it usually. But I have genuinely seen.
I thought Kels was a lovely person & I had enjoyed our time in Feisty's lives in the box. But as they say, you lie down with dogs you get back up with fleas & by christ did she get a flea infestation from who she now calls her friends. The biggest bunch of backstabbing hypocritical maffia wannabes. Can only fight in a gang because alone they are such scared cats.
Kels you have changed into this evil bullshitting bully, unless your mask just fell off & I'm sure whoever raised you would be ashamed of you because if you were my daughter I sure as hell would be! You are a disgusting disgrace.
I saw what you did to that poor girl the other night. You could have had a death on your hands. How would that have made you feel? Just a good job she's another Maz who fakes suicide for sympathy & attention.
Remember that night Maz? You kept me up all night. I've got the messages. All because Feisty wouldn't take you back. Who could blame her? What you said about her son was absolutely disgusting. If that had been about any of my kids you would be pushing up daisies by now. Feisty is a much calmer person than I am.
All the stuff you told me about Sam. You were really stirring the pot. Sam & I have moved on. We are fine & I don't care who knows.
Anyway you all need to GROW UP! I'm ashamed to even be communicating with any of you. Get lives, get outside & get some fresh air.
Feisty I'll catch you tomorrow darling 😘
Good god.

All I remember about you is the many lies you have been caught out telling. That you stood by Sasha Fontaine like a flying monkey and you move from tiktok creator to tiktok creator fulfilling the same role.
Talk about others lives being sad I would think yo lu doing that is pathetic at your age always being used by others.

God when your filter slips good god .

Burn it

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
I was watching this one early hours this morning, she was in that clarebare live.

Dare I say it, I have a little bit more respect for her? She's suddenly realised she's a loudmouth bully....

Is that because of here?
Or is she growing up?
She’s been told by many others to sit back a reflect hopefully starting to realise that’s she turned evil , hope for the best for her and that she does change her ways , I think deep down she’s a softy that’s looking for real friends and to just fit in

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Aisha (Fiesty) lied about killing herself and being in a ICU
And also wasent feisty that lied a friend of hers that made that up as they lost someone before and they saw the signs so desperately made it up in hopes people would give her a break so they can help her while stuff went quite , but no stable still was attacking which shows how low she was at that time not the first time Mable attacks when people cry out … and no it wasn’t Lisa that made it up … Mable got the wrong friend

Talktime

Mar 13, 2024
UK
And also wasent feisty that lied a friend of hers that made that up as they lost someone before and they saw the signs so desperately made it up in hopes people would give her a break so they can help her while stuff went quite , but no stable still was attacking which shows how low she was at that time not the first time Mable attacks when people cry out … and no it wasn’t Lisa that made it up … Mable got the wrong friend
Okay so now fiesty friend lied even though the messages were from fiesty ? Interesting 🤔 truth is unfortunately there is a long list of tiktokers who have lied about this. No matter how you try and justify it if it's a tiktoker you like

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Okay so now fiesty friend lied even though the messages were from fiesty ? Interesting 🤔 truth is unfortunately there is a long list of tiktokers who have lied about this. No matter how you try and justify it if it's a tiktoker you like
They weren’t from feisty those messages are fake created by people on the app , look you can keep looking at the world as black and white that’s fine but just makes your life very dull 🙈

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Story is the right word
Yes story that was made originally by a very concerned friend that was two sentences long to one person that was then twisted all accross that app , it’s called Chinese whispers , just like how you just over exaggerating the word overdose to death 🙈

Mar 5, 2024
No one knows
Yes story that was made originally by a very concerned friend that was two sentences long to one person that was then twisted all accross that app , it’s called Chinese whispers , just like how you just over exaggerating the word overdose to death 🙈
Actually there were WhatsApp messages from her saying she took all her meds and had to change her own IV bag 🤣

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Mar 11, 2024
london
No seriously Fiesty lied about her od. You can't fake what's app msgs. She did actually say she had to change her own iv bag, and with changing that you have to program it into the machine. She's no nurse, a failed Foster carer yes, nurse No.

Mar 11, 2024
london
Who are you kidding ffs?
Her grow up?
Both will NEVER happen! She is a nasty t through and through who twists the truth to suit her own narrative. She's positively evil. She needs constant attention. She's a narcissistic and I've heard a druggy as well. That would explain her anger.

She must remember that she was one of the first women to accuse fat freak of being a perv in DM. There are receipts of this. Then other women or more like girls because he likes them young doesn't he, came forward. Then along came his exes who exposed him for his abuse and gaslighting behaviour.

Nobody really likes Mabel. Not even those who get in the box with her. They only hang around because they are like her, they are drama whores.
If she had positive lives they wouldn't stick around. They would go where the drama is.

You uncle daddy, auntie mummy or wtf ever should never have even given birth to you. You should have been aborted because your sick and twisted incestuous parents brought the devil and its twin brother into the world.

They should have done the right thing and saved the world from your evilness. One day you WILL be the cause of someone's death and I hope you live with that guilt for the rest of your days. Don't ever reproduce because nobody wants Damien being born.
You sound like a fan tbh. How you doing
Good god.

All I remember about you is the many lies you have been caught out telling. That you stood by Sasha Fontaine like a flying monkey and you move from tiktok creator to tiktok creator fulfilling the same role.
Talk about others lives being sad I would think yo lu doing that is pathetic at your age always being used by others.

God when your filter slips good god .

Burn it
I couldn't even be bothered to read that drivel tbh.....she really thinks she sounds smart🤣

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Who are you kidding ffs?
Her grow up?

Nah that's bang out of order. I can't stand any of their group. They're a bunch of cackle witches and jump at people for no reason, apart from a few nasties in the comments, but to bring s like her childhood etc into it is a disgusting and not what this place is about.

Feb 28, 2024
Ya know what Mable, ever since you've got involved with Alex and the middle aged society you've really made yourself seem like the big I am.
Maybe not get involved with their dramas cos it's not really necessary, who gives a toss about gaslighting Chlo