Trolls_unmasked / Tattlers_unmasked

savanne

Sep 24, 2023
I've reported this thread three times to update the title but they haven't done it, can we mass report it?

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
No one likes her. Her own followers don’t like her. They are just there for the gossip. The influencers she “helps” don’t like her. They all take the piss out of her. I doubt her own mother even likes her. Sad pathetic bully.

Reminds me of the teacher’s pet at school, look at how good I am. Daft t.

savanne

Sep 24, 2023
No one likes her. Her own followers don’t like her. They are just there for the gossip. The influencers she “helps” don’t like her. They all take the piss out of her. I doubt her own mother even likes her. Sad pathetic bully.
They're a useful idiot. Ptwm wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Someone stupid who will do others dirty work. The s is still sticking to ptwm.
It's a sad little life that messages from ptwm is a huge deal for them.

Ivy

May 8, 2023
who is this account going on about. Is this the mole in the group? Does your Ex hate and abuse you because you are on tattle, or does he just hate you? sorry just catching up on everything that has gone on over the weekend. That account has got it in for you!!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230925-213617_Gallery (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20230925-213617_Gallery (1).jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 349
Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 24, 2023
who is this account going on about. Is this the mole in the group? Does your Ex hate and abuse you because you are on tattle, or does he just hate you? sorry just catching up on everything that has gone on over the weekend. That account has got it in for you!!!!!!
Have you not got anything better to do than scroll back 12 months of threads and then pretend to be another tattler. You sad t