Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
There definitely wasn’t only 498 calories in the serving she had last night… She’s honestly never going to change and is in denial about her calorie intake. The amount of olive oil she glugged into the cooking was 400-500 calories worth alone.
Her head and heart aren’t in it which without that she’ll never succeed. You can’t just half heartedly count some calories and waddle in the woods and think that’ll work. Sauces, oils and dips have so many calories in, she’ll be in for a shock if she starts counting them.

I also think she isn’t counting calories properly as she’s scared of seeing just how many she has daily. And we know how triggered she was when Riptor counting her calories that day. The truth hurts, especially this big oath as she’s in denial.

Mar 8, 2024
There definitely wasn’t only 498 calories in the serving she had last night… She’s honestly never going to change and is in denial about her calorie intake. The amount of olive oil she glugged into the cooking was 400-500 calories worth alone.
She is absolutely in denial. Wonder how long this will last. Wonder when the kebabs will make an appearance again

Mar 8, 2024
Dog bowl 🤣 fitting 🤣

I’m struggling to watch her lately. I don’t know if anyone else is?
I can’t watch her at all. Since the 5 year old drama and then her gastric band I just think she’s got more cocky and confident. I can’t stand her. Acting all coy and shy. Can’t bear her

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I can’t watch her at all. Since the 5 year old drama and then her gastric band I just think she’s got more cocky and confident. I can’t stand her. Acting all coy and shy. Can’t bear her
It’s since she’s come back from her break isn’t it? Her whole demeanour and attitude has changed. I can’t even watch her videos to the end anymore. I think she’s got a fella.

Mar 8, 2024
It’s since she’s come back from her break isn’t it? Her whole demeanour and attitude has changed. I can’t even watch her videos to the end anymore. I think she’s got a fella.
Yeah since her break. Her attitude is something else altogether. She just loves herself and thinks she is amazing. Ah nah.. no one would go near her.. unless they have a fetish?!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah since her break. Her attitude is something else altogether. She just loves herself and thinks she is amazing. Ah nah.. no one would go near her.. unless they have a fetish?!
Yeah and I think that change is a fella genuinely. Haven’t you noticed on her videos now when she’s out and about she never shows or says who she is with? And some men love a big woman and as you say have fetishes so honestly you never know 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah and I think that change is a fella genuinely. Haven’t you noticed on her videos now when she’s out and about she never shows or says who she is with? And some men love a big woman and as you say have fetishes so honestly you never know 🤣🤣
Oh stop it now… maybe that’s why she said she’s not virgin last week cus some fella lashed her out of it… maybe he likes his women chunky with a bun..

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh stop it now… maybe that’s why she said she’s not virgin last week cus some fella lashed her out of it… maybe he likes his women chunky with a bun..
I know I know it’s unthinkable but I think I’m onto something 🤣🤣 and maybe he loves running his fingers through greasy hair and getting a scalp flakes stuck in his fingernails 🤢🤢🤣🤣 there is someone out there for everyone!

Mar 8, 2024
I know I know it’s unthinkable but I think I’m onto something 🤣🤣 and maybe he loves running his fingers through greasy hair and getting a scalp flakes stuck in his fingernails 🤢🤢🤣🤣 there is someone out there for everyone!
Oh my word. I just can’t with you 😂😂😂😂😂😂the fingers of said man would not even get through her grease. It’s layered grease and stuck to her meaty bonce.
Was there any need for now much food she took then?! And why did she keep saying ok over and over and in a stupid fing tone. She’s too happy for my liking atm.. I’m starting to fink you’re onto sumfink with this fella suggestion. She’s very full of herself lately

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my word. I just can’t with you 😂😂😂😂😂😂the fingers of said man would not even get through her grease. It’s layered grease and stuck to her meaty bonce.
Was there any need for now much food she took then?! And why did she keep saying ok over and over and in a stupid fing tone. She’s too happy for my liking atm.. I’m starting to fink you’re onto sumfink with this fella suggestion. She’s very full of herself lately
My intrusive thoughts won 🤣🤣 I wonder if he’s shaped like a weeble wobble too 🤣🤣 it has to be a fella as what else as she got to be so cocky and smug about?

She is a greedy f isn’t she, keeps piling the food on. She’s gone from getting a gastric sleeve to stuffing her face more than ever in a few days. And she says ok all the time as a filler as she’s thick as do and has no substance 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
My intrusive thoughts won 🤣🤣 I wonder if he’s shaped like a weeble wobble too 🤣🤣 it has to be a fella as what else as she got to be so cocky and smug about?

She is a greedy f isn’t she, keeps piling the food on. She’s gone from getting a gastric sleeve to stuffing her face more than ever in a few days. And she says ok all the time as a filler as she’s thick as do and has no substance 🤣
Your intrusive thoughts put mine to shame 😂😂😂😂 I’d say he’s a skinny fella.. like throwing a sausage in the Mersey tunnel…
She is very cocky.. maybe she’s getting cock..

Yeah her portions are still out of control. There was no need for her saying ok in the tone she was cus of fing rice!! And the way she says buzzin no absolutely fing not out to the bin you go.
She really has to fill her sentences with ok and yeah and so and so yeah cus she has nothing of substance to say

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Your intrusive thoughts put mine to shame 😂😂😂😂 I’d say he’s a skinny fella.. like throwing a sausage in the Mersey tunnel…
She is very cocky.. maybe she’s getting cock..

Yeah her portions are still out of control. There was no need for her saying ok in the tone she was cus of fing rice!! And the way she says buzzin no absolutely fing not out to the bin you go.
She really has to fill her sentences with ok and yeah and so and so yeah cus she has nothing of substance to say
fing hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe she’s upped her portion game as off camera he feeds her cos he’s a feeder 🤣🤣🤣 she really is thick as too short planks isn’t she.

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣 it’s defo something. Maybe she’ll get spotted out in the wild with him. Or maye she’s not featuring or talking about who’s she with to try act like she’s got a fella. Oh I’m confused 🤣🤣
I mean if he’s walking in her shadow he won’t be seen..
ooo yeah she could be pretending she’s getting some when she isn’t..