Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
Aww I’m so jealous you’ll have both colours and the crocs. You’ll look stunning 🤣🤣

I almost wanna comment to help her sort some clothes out as even at her size she can dress better than that.
I am in stitches at you 😂😂 I will wear my blue dress and crocs if we ever meet and I’ll bring my green one for you 😂😂😂
She could dress better but she just doesn’t see it. She ages herself.
She’s really socially awkward but you can tell she’s so uncomfortable and so far out of her comfort zone she’s hating every minute. This cruise has highlighted her sheer colossal size and the fact she’s so old for her age, not just in dress sense but how she acts etc.
Just realised I can reply to both in one go! This cruise has shown her massiveness. Lee (Leah) and Charley and Cory all look tiny next to her and they ain’t small either. But Becki is just fing huge. She has lived a sheltered life and it’s her excited and childish behaviour that shows it

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I am in stitches at you 😂😂 I will wear my blue dress and crocs if we ever meet and I’ll bring my green one for you 😂😂😂
She could dress better but she just doesn’t see it. She ages herself.

Just realised I can reply to both in one go! This cruise has shown her massiveness. Lee (Leah) and Charley and Cory all look tiny next to her and they ain’t small either. But Becki is just fing huge. She has lived a sheltered life and it’s her excited and childish behaviour that shows it
Imagine us walking round town dressed like her 🤣🤣

She absolutely does age herself, you are spot on. She’s too used to wearing leggings and long tops so when it comes to do anything different to her waddling round supermarkets and woods then she’s nothing to wear so orders any old se that fits.

Yeah they look well tiny don’t they next to her but like you say they are all fat so it just shows how massive she is. I’ve gotta be honest I am shocked at her size, I knew she filtered etc but didn’t know she was that big. Was you shocked?

Mar 8, 2024
Imagine us walking round town dressed like her 🤣🤣

She absolutely does age herself, you are spot on. She’s too used to wearing leggings and long tops so when it comes to do anything different to her waddling round supermarkets and woods then she’s nothing to wear so orders any old se that fits.

Yeah they look well tiny don’t they next to her but like you say they are all fat so it just shows how massive she is. I’ve gotta be honest I am shocked at her size, I knew she filtered etc but didn’t know she was that big. Was you shocked?
Can you imagine us wahahahaha
My gast was flabbered when I saw her. I was not expecting her to be the sheer size she is. It was a shock.
She does buy dresses that would be more suited to a table.
Waddling round supermarkets and woods 😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Newbie here
Almost every video is her eating! The fat bugger will be waddling off that ship! She’s so on her way to a heart attack
It’s all she has shown. The food. Not surprised reslly. But surely the want her to highlight the cruise and how fun it is. Not the food. She’s so greedy. Bet she gets room service at least 4 times a day