Becki Jones @beckijones4

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Christ Almightum… Looks like a Neanderthal and eats a roast with her hands 🤮 Dropped food down her top. Drowned food in gravy whilst saying she doesn’t like gravy 🤪

IMG_4664.jpeg

IMG_4663.jpeg

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Christ Almightum… Looks like a Neanderthal and eats a roast with her hands 🤮 Dropped food down her top. Drowned food in gravy whilst saying she doesn’t like gravy 🤪

IMG_4664.jpeg

IMG_4663.jpeg
Why can't she fing cook broccoli properly? Bounced over here from the Sevda thread.. but this man mountain fridge unit gets on my wick more and more recently so I may well be commenting on here more often as well !

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why can't she fing cook broccoli properly? Bounced over here from the Sevda thread.. but this man mountain fridge unit gets on my wick more and more recently so I may well be commenting on here more often as well !
She boils the broccoli to death until it’s soggy, limp and has no vitamins left 🥴

Mar 8, 2024
What the do is that video?! That oodie fing does her no favours at all. Them tiny bits of cream she our son her massive face absolutely do me right off

Mar 8, 2024
Where does she get the confidence from 😵 she absolutely loves herself and thinks she looks great in that oodie. Baffling.
She loves herself! The pouting in this screen shot! Where does she get the confidence? Her hair is so greasy too 🤢🤢 that jumper looks like it stinks as well. I can’t get over how much she loves herself

Attachments

• IMG_3901.png
    IMG_3901.png
    589.2 KB · Views: 1

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She loves herself! The pouting in this screen shot! Where does she get the confidence? Her hair is so greasy too 🤢🤢 that jumper looks like it stinks as well. I can’t get over how much she loves herself
Her hair is just a constant greasy mess isn’t it. Disgusting 🤢 I don’t know where she gets her confidence but it’s some audacity being that size, that unhygienic and that fing ugly but loving yourself.

She’s too cocky and needs bringing down a few pegs with a reality check. I’ve never seen someone with absolutely nothing at all going for them. She’s got nothing. She’s morbidly obese, awful hair, the biggest head and face I’ve seen on a human, ugly features, repulsive personality traits, thick as two short planks, no life, no meaningful relationships or hobbies, I mean I am struggling to name one nice or good thing about her.

Mar 8, 2024
Her hair is just a constant greasy mess isn’t it. Disgusting 🤢 I don’t know where she gets her confidence but it’s some audacity being that size, that unhygienic and that fing ugly but loving yourself.

She’s too cocky and needs bringing down a few pegs with a reality check. I’ve never seen someone with absolutely nothing at all going for them. She’s got nothing. She’s morbidly obese, awful hair, the biggest head and face I’ve seen on a human, ugly features, repulsive personality traits, thick as two short planks, no life, no meaningful relationships or hobbies, I mean I am struggling to name one nice or good thing about her.
Wahahahahaha you’re comical nut it’s so true! She has absolutely do all in her life besides eating and TikTok. It’s a sad existence. Greasy hair, s diet, them cheeks are fing gigantic, nasty t, selfish t, unemployed, greedy t. And she really it’s ugly inside out. Yet she’s got so much confidence it blows my mind! She’s got bigger and more cocky as the dyas have gone on! What the do is happening?!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Wahahahahaha you’re comical nut it’s so true! She has absolutely do all in her life besides eating and TikTok. It’s a sad existence. Greasy hair, s diet, them cheeks are fing gigantic, nasty t, selfish t, unemployed, greedy t. And she really it’s ugly inside out. Yet she’s got so much confidence it blows my mind! She’s got bigger and more cocky as the dyas have gone on! What the do is happening?!
🤣🤣 she really does just have TT and food but thinks that’s a flex. She’s 31 and living in her parents box room by choice, playing house and playing mum to her nieces and nephews, and sits on lives answering ‘what’s your fave colour’. She needs to get a life, get a job and get on a diet pronto.

And yeah it’s weird how the bigger and more repulsive she gets, the cockier and more confident she is. So confusing 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣 she really does just have TT and food but thinks that’s a flex. She’s 31 and living in her parents box room by choice, playing house and playing mum to her nieces and nephews, and sits on lives answering ‘what’s your fave colour’. She needs to get a life, get a job and get on a diet pronto.

And yeah it’s weird how the bigger and more repulsive she gets, the cockier and more confident she is. So confusing 🤣

Has no drive or determination to lose weight, live by herself, get an actual job. She’s got no mates either. It’s really fing sad. None of these fs have proper mates. TikTok runs their life. It’s embarrassing.
It’s very shocking how big headed she is figuratively and literally speaking. Don’t know how she can waddle around like this and think she’s amazing.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Has no drive or determination to lose weight, live by herself, get an actual job. She’s got no mates either. It’s really fing sad. None of these fs have proper mates. TikTok runs their life. It’s embarrassing.
It’s very shocking how big headed she is figuratively and literally speaking. Don’t know how she can waddle around like this and think she’s amazing.
Spot on. TT gives them the attention they wouldn’t get in the real world and they can make a lot of money from it so it becomes their world. Beko proved this when she thought by getting surgery to lose weight that it would change her content which would lose her followers etc. So she’s staying fat and filling her face. I mean it’s pathetic that TT even comes before health.

It is embarrassing and it is sad, and if she was remotely a nice person I would pity her but she’s a t so I’ve no pity for her at all.

Mar 8, 2024
Spot on. TT gives them the attention they wouldn’t get in the real world and they can make a lot of money from it so it becomes their world. Beko proved this when she thought by getting surgery to lose weight that it would change her content which would lose her followers etc. So she’s staying fat and filling her face. I mean it’s pathetic that TT even comes before health.

It is embarrassing and it is sad, and if she was remotely a nice person I would pity her but she’s a t so I’ve no pity for her at all.
I’ve no time or pity for fs. Especially fat greasy greedy nasty fs.
That’s exactly it. They get attention and validation from people who are thick as do online. Wouldn’t get it in real life. It’s disgusting they get money from this s. Their lives revolve around it. Beko is happy stuffing her face and earning money from it. And she will be told how gorgeous she is. How gorgeous her skin is. So she will continue to eat and get fatter.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve no time or pity for fs. Especially fat greasy greedy nasty fs.
That’s exactly it. They get attention and validation from people who are thick as do online. Wouldn’t get it in real life. It’s disgusting they get money from this s. Their lives revolve around it. Beko is happy stuffing her face and earning money from it. And she will be told how gorgeous she is. How gorgeous her skin is. So she will continue to eat and get fatter.
No I’ve not either, I think it’s why I struggle to even hate watch this lump anymore 🤣

And she doesn’t realise the majority of her followers are hate / take the piss watchers, and a lot of the nice comments are clearly sarcasm (which she’s too thick to know) so if those people are worth your health and ultimately your life then more fool her. Like you said where is the drive and the determination to get healthy and live life to the fullest, no where. She pretended in her gastric sleeve video she wanted to get healthy etc but it’s like all that never happened now.

Mar 8, 2024
No I’ve not either, I think it’s why I struggle to even hate watch this lump anymore 🤣

And she doesn’t realise the majority of her followers are hate / take the piss watchers, and a lot of the nice comments are clearly sarcasm (which she’s too thick to know) so if those people are worth your health and ultimately your life then more fool her. Like you said where is the drive and the determination to get healthy and live life to the fullest, no where. She pretended in her gastric sleeve video she wanted to get healthy etc but it’s like all that never happened now.
I can’t hate watch her really 😂😂 it’s too tough cus she is so annoying 😂😂
Most of the comments are deffo piss take comments. No one can genuinely see her as beautiful and nice. She’s a nasty fat t. Her beady eyes always give away her nastiness..
she has no intentions to her healfy. She clearly didn’t realise now little she could eat when she got a gastric band. She has toned down filming her take aways.. she is getting them but not filming them id say. No kebabum for a while either.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I can’t hate watch her really 😂😂 it’s too tough cus she is so annoying 😂😂
Most of the comments are deffo piss take comments. No one can genuinely see her as beautiful and nice. She’s a nasty fat t. Her beady eyes always give away her nastiness..
she has no intentions to her healfy. She clearly didn’t realise now little she could eat when she got a gastric band. She has toned down filming her take aways.. she is getting them but not filming them id say. No kebabum for a while either.
I always laugh at the comments that call her Queen - as she likes them but doesn’t realise it’s a piss take 🤣 and yep those beady eyes give away the t she is 🤣🤣

Oh she absolutely is still eating takeaways and not filming them, she’s also pretending she’s having problem recording and saving the part she dishes up her food when she isn’t, she just doesn’t want to show exactly how much she puts on her plate etc.

Mar 8, 2024
I always laugh at the comments that call her Queen - as she likes them but doesn’t realise it’s a piss take 🤣 and yep those beady eyes give away the t she is 🤣🤣

Oh she absolutely is still eating takeaways and not filming them, she’s also pretending she’s having problem recording and saving the part she dishes up her food when she isn’t, she just doesn’t want to show exactly how much she puts on her plate etc.
It’s obvious she edits her plating up to hide her shovelfuls of food. It cuts back and the massive serving bowl she uses is full!
The queen comments are comical cus she’s an oaf of woman. The eyes absolutely give it away.