Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The cringe is too much. She is trying to hard to fit in. Bet she’s has room service so many times. Who the do gets an egg McMuffin thing when pissed. fing dirt bag
I felt a bit sorry for her at first but then she started being Becki and it’s gone now 🤣 and yeah that’s grim getting that at night, and she’ll have been getting room service non stop for sure.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t know what’s worse - Fat Slater in the leopard print get up or Big Beck no neck in her 1952 Bon Marche blue gown 🤣🤣 these creatures of TT are something else.

Mar 8, 2024
Her whole pronunciation winds me up 🤣🤣 have you seen the fat oaf trying to do that holiday trend where you run off camera then back on? 🤣🤣she had to blur out flashing her kebab at us 🤣
Stop.. I am crying at you. I saw her covering her minge and thought I can only imagine what you will say wahahaha and you did not disappoint. I am in tears😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
She’s never been more awkward, out of place and thick 🤣🤣
The video where they’re singing together and it says squad something and they’re drinking she just looks awful. Then there’s another one and she’s gripping her bag like a paranoid granny. She’s a fing mess. Massive head on her and these dresses are making her look so bad

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The video where they’re singing together and it says squad something and they’re drinking she just looks awful. Then there’s another one and she’s gripping her bag like a paranoid granny. She’s a fing mess. Massive head on her and these dresses are making her look so bad
She’s really socially awkward but you can tell she’s so uncomfortable and so far out of her comfort zone she’s hating every minute. This cruise has highlighted her sheer colossal size and the fact she’s so old for her age, not just in dress sense but how she acts etc.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I have! I already have it in green. Getting the crocs to wear as well😂😂😂 I bet you will look gawjussss in the safari fit 😂😂😂😂
Aww I’m so jealous you’ll have both colours and the crocs. You’ll look stunning 🤣🤣

I almost wanna comment to help her sort some clothes out as even at her size she can dress better than that.