Becki Jones @beckijones4

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The confidence in that Gimme Gimme Gimme video - 😳🤣 I mean the dress is better than what she usually wears but she thinks she’s stunning. And no Beko you won’t be getting a man after midnight just a burger from room service.
The filtering to give her a waist though 😂 She never has a waste in any pic I’ve seen on her, she’s always a sphere… Hourglass figure my ass

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
All the fake ‘I love you’ and ‘I will miss you’
🤢🤢 get in the sea.

And I think we all would’ve put our houses on her getting a takeaway tonight. Fat mess.

Mar 8, 2024
Their fake friendships.. nah.. stop it.. all they done was eat.. get drunk and then make videos hungover. The scripted room service videos were just awful. She has ate so much off camera and she goes home to stuff her face with an indium. No beko it’s absolutely disgusting

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why oh why did she need garlic chicken, salad and two types of bread on the side of her curry. Absolutely no need. And the audacity to say ‘yes I’ve over indulged this week’ like it’s a one off - she over indulges every single day. Thick fat t.

And she came across as a proper dumb dumb going on about cutting her finger 🙄🤣

icallBS

Sep 24, 2024
preston
Was it true she never showered once cus she couldn’t fit in the cubicle ? She did get cocky over the days on that cruise , like look fatty , your eyebrows knock me sick , your parting is crap , your hair is limp , and that leg thing you do is not making you look girly . Your just bison in a dress 🦬

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Was it true she never showered once cus she couldn’t fit in the cubicle ? She did get cocky over the days on that cruise , like look fatty , your eyebrows knock me sick , your parting is crap , your hair is limp , and that leg thing you do is not making you look girly . Your just bison in a dress 🦬
I dunno but wouldn’t surprise me as she’s huge.