Becki Jones @beckijones4

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I can’t deal with them wotsit hands wtf are they all about if that’s Charly’s tan it’s not a great influence is it 😂😂😂 who goes out for a mid meal like she does the sides alone is enough for lunch she disgusts me. She’s a very lonely person and these are using her for their own gain for views. She’s loving life thinking she’s so popular and loved and they will drop her shortly. She’s beyond help now no one in there right mind will settle down with her

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I can’t deal with them wotsit hands wtf are they all about if that’s Charly’s tan it’s not a great influence is it 😂😂😂 who goes out for a mid meal like she does the sides alone is enough for lunch she disgusts me. She’s a very lonely person and these are using her for their own gain for views. She’s loving life thinking she’s so popular and loved and they will drop her shortly. She’s beyond help now no one in there right mind will settle down with her
She’s done it for attention and engagement… In a past video she’s used a tanning brush to apply tan so she knows how to do it without using her hands directly but she’s just too attention seeking to do it properly now. And I wouldn’t be surprised if Charly’s fake tan is se anyway tbh.

Becki’s posts with the Welsh trio are giving someone who doesn’t have any friends 🥴 Before this she would say she was “going out” on random evenings but clearly wasn’t and just wanted to look like she wasn’t a sad loner. They’re definitely using her for clout and engagement, she’s such an awkward weirdo and all she does in the videos is laugh. She can’t even have a normal conversation around other adults. Remember when her small talk was asking her family what their favourite meal type was? Bleeping moron.

Also this screenshot of her laughing like a t in the background of someone else’s video 😂

IMG_6957.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
The sheer colossal size of her. Reminds me of the cakes and pies woman in deuce bigalow. Her trying to be sexy is absolutely traumatising me. They’re all making a holy show of her and she’s going along with it

Attachments

• IMG_5047.png
    IMG_5047.png
    253.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5048.jpeg
    IMG_5048.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 5