Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Just came to say this just been reading her comment section. Love your new confidence Becki your beautiful Becki. Wtf is wrong with these people
Scary that they are genuine comments too not sarcastic troll type ones. I mean do these people not see she is killing herself?! So many are saying they love her new confidence - well I don’t, she’s a cocky tubby t who has absolutely no right to be that cocky or confidence when she looks like the love child of Heather Trott and Jabba the Hutt 🤣🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Scary that they are genuine comments too not sarcastic troll type ones. I mean do these people not see she is killing herself?! So many are saying they love her new confidence - well I don’t, she’s a cocky tubby t who has absolutely no right to be that cocky or confidence when she looks like the love child of Heather Trott and Jabba the Hutt 🤣🤣
Nah I’m dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
I am crying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂cocky tubby t 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Just saw gay boys post.. the size of her head!! Her drinking the drink and not liking it then looking at cory to see if he’s paying her attention but he isn’t. She’s a desperate t. Have to laugh at her angles. The camera is practically on the ceiling on her insta post. All the comments saying she is beautiful, a queen and stunning are absolutely enabling her.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Just saw gay boys post.. the size of her head!! Her drinking the drink and not liking it then looking at cory to see if he’s paying her attention but he isn’t. She’s a desperate t. Have to laugh at her angles. The camera is practically on the ceiling on her insta post. All the comments saying she is beautiful, a queen and stunning are absolutely enabling her.
I think she fancies him. First bit of male attention she’s ever had.