Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So much to catch up on, honestly I could reply to every post but that would be spamming 🤣

Where to start with that big fat t. The attitude, the cockiness, the confidence - how’s she the audacity. Size 32 and age 31 but acting like she’s 16 and wearing a 12. How is she not seeing the sheer colossal size she is?! You could add the 3 Welsh whoppers together and they would equal one of her - she needs to understand that.

The fake laughing, the fake friendships and the fake living her best life. Get in the bin!! They are laughing at her, are using her for views and they might as well have sold tickets and used her as a freak show. Would’ve been more as subtle.

She’s defo in love with Cory - every video it’s ’I’ve Had one of Cory’s chips’ ‘Cory let me try this and that’. Honestly 🤢🤢
pass me a bucket as it’s like a follow up to the Greatest Show Man only this would have to be titled Closet Chronicles featuring the big fat virgin and the greasy gay. Fitting as she’s built like a closet and he is desperately trying to hide in one. Ugh.

On the food intake - I feel sorry for the person on TL doing the takeaway tracker as my goodness she’s put away some food this week. I wouldn’t even know where to start as there’s been everything from buffets to pie. And to think she even had a pret baguette in her hand during the night out. Her insides must be rotting away. And I bet she’s put another stone on in a week.

Now I’m all for people having fun, and she defo needs to do more with her life as it’s empty and consumed by food, but those 3 are not the right group for her, they’ve a terribly unhealthy relationship with food and encourage and enable her addiction too much. She needs the opposite of them, genuinely.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Do we know how much she’s charges for cameos? And that’s got be her biggest income as she doesn’t really do brand deals etc.
£26 for basically a minute long video and she did around 20 on one particular Saturday… She does them a lot. Even did some during this “holiday”.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
All that money in 6 days on food and that’s what we seen she hasn’t filmed breakfast much but been in premier inn and travel lodge and they both do all you can eat breakfasts so they’ve defo been all over them too. Happily spends hundreds on food but took her dad’s Stanley cup back instead of buying her own. Wrong mindset totally. It’s not the size of her for me even tho we all know it’s stupidly overweight. It’s the lying and filtering and pretending she’s something she’s not she infuriates me to be honest.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
All that money in 6 days on food and that’s what we seen she hasn’t filmed breakfast much but been in premier inn and travel lodge and they both do all you can eat breakfasts so they’ve defo been all over them too. Happily spends hundreds on food but took her dad’s Stanley cup back instead of buying her own. Wrong mindset totally. It’s not the size of her for me even tho we all know it’s stupidly overweight. It’s the lying and filtering and pretending she’s something she’s not she infuriates me to be honest.
Oh she’ll have had a full buffet breakfast every day too, no doubts about it.

And I agree, it’s not her size for me either, it’s being that size but having her attitude and cocky behaviour that appall me. And the carefree, greedy way she goes about eating. She’s repulsive.