BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Were does it say richard ran off with the money, has speculation given us wrong information, or do i rem him apologising for it, but saying he couldnt pay anybody back....🤔
He admitted on IG he had been young and made mistakes and he didnt come away with any money and the police couldn’t build a case against him so no charges were brought.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Confused...it says richard morgan davies? And whos Mark.....am i missing something🤔

His brother In law was admitted to being involved in all sorts of fraud over many years. He was finally convicted on mortgage fraud (this is a totally different charge to Richard running off with rent deposits) He says it went on for years and it finally caught up in him. The Romeo Bater stuff was probably small fry but Richard is defiantly named on google somewhere as being the man who run off with the deposits.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
If you knew Richard who would know just how much drama and stress his actions created historically. If the police or press are looking into Richard’s history I’m sure they’ll find me.
I'd like to think they were, they've been told enough, but sadly I think they arent, reluctant to investigate a man with Cancer if at all. The Bowelbro site would have been removed for a start, Action Fraud were notified months ago, nothing, they are so backed up with scams and frauds.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
We have always said we hope someone from the press pick this story up. With regards to the police I just think they don’t have the time or resources to care about a dead man’s actions.

Having said that I greats on me so much that his cherubs really believe he was this wonderful man, an inspiration as his been called many of times. Created an legacy! He does not deserve this kind a of admiration. I believe his dead but I believe he was a con man, not just whilst he was Bowel Bro but I believe there’s is a lot happened prior. I believe he had with help of his sister as much of his past erased from google as possible. I believe Lisa was also involved in all the recent scams/ fraud/ TAX evasion ect

I would love to see the full truth out there for all to see.
Me too, bad people get cancer too, someone on here once said

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
We have always said we hope someone from the press pick this story up. With regards to the police I just think they don’t have the time or resources to care about a dead man’s actions.

Having said that I greats on me so much that his cherubs really believe he was this wonderful man, an inspiration as his been called many of times. Created an legacy! He does not deserve this kind a of admiration. I believe his dead but I believe he was a con man, not just whilst he was Bowel Bro but I believe there’s is a lot happened prior. I believe he had with help of his sister as much of his past erased from google as possible. I believe Lisa was also involved in all the recent scams/ fraud/ TAX evasion ect

I would love to see the full truth out there for all to see.
It's the book thing that gets me, they lied about print dates etc, for months and months, releasing the book was it three times to pre order and watching the money come in, even plugging it on his death bed, "it will only be for sale for 7 days after my death", can you believe he even said that, buy it now or not at all,,.... who even thinks about that on your death bed, very bleeping warped, that turned into 14 by the way, and Ma Baker was in it from the start, no doubt, how like dick does she sound, the cherubs, the grief tourists, how do we know who is who, I really hope somebody, police , newspapers, are looking at this if it's all true, but they dont quite have enough yet to do something about it, we know for sure some of it is true, ie the book, Troubadour etc.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Richard admitted to the Romeo bater stuff after it was exposed on tattle. He didn’t volunteer that info.

And it all came about because someone looked up his birth certificate, found he was born in Luton, popped that into google and bam, Romeo bater comments on an article and on a forum were exposed.

Otherwise richard would NEVER have come clean. He was a weasel backed into a corner and always came out with a different story.

The thing that has ALWAYS puzzled me (as someone who considers themselves to be an effective sleuth at times) is where he disappeared to between the years of 2014-2018… there’s no digital trace of him that I’ve found yet.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Richard admitted to the Romeo bater stuff after it was exposed on tattle. He didn’t volunteer that info.

And it all came about because someone looked up his birth certificate, found he was born in Luton, popped that into google and bam, Romeo bater comments on an article and on a forum were exposed.

Otherwise richard would NEVER have come clean. He was a weasel backed into a corner and always came out with a different story.

The thing that has ALWAYS puzzled me (as someone who considers themselves to be an effective sleuth at times) is where he disappeared to between the years of 2014-2018… there’s no digital trace of him that I’ve found yet.
@truth-hunter2024 had a run in with him 2015, onwards, see previous posts,

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire

@truth-hunter2024 had a run in with him 2015, onwards, see previous posts,

2015 and 2016

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Confused...it says richard morgan davies? And whos Mark.....am i

It's the book thing that gets me, they lied about print dates etc, for months and months, releasing the book was it three times to pre order and watching the money come in, even plugging it on his death bed, "it will only be for sale for 7 days after my death", can you believe he even said that, buy it now or not at all,,.... who even thinks about that on your death bed, very bleeping warped, that turned into 14 by the way, and Ma Baker was in it from the start, no doubt, how like dick does she sound, the cherubs, the grief tourists, how do we know who is who, I really hope somebody, police , newspapers, are looking at this if it's all true, but they dont quite have enough yet to do something about it, we know for sure some of it is true, ie the book, Troubadour etc.
I found an old post where he even stated he would consider a second release if he could donate profits to charity. Will dig out the screen shot and upload in the morning.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023

That’s where I think his sister has come into it and erased his passed digitally from Google.

Feb 6, 2024
April 2023 stated book sale profits to charity.
Think we can say that never happened, there would have been a massive song and dance if it had. Photos. Look we have donated to charity.......unless they have done it on the sly, but cant see that can you, maybe she will do it now, because theres more dirt being dug......it was just a reason to justify putting the book back on sale....