BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Hi Lisa. 🤣

I’m stand true to what I’ve always said this forum wants to uncover the truth. It seems whenever we post something that proves scams, fraud ect someone comes on the try and muddy our forum.

We have posted some good stuff this week I’m going to put it all in some sort of time line and post it on here. Everytime some idiot then posts to try and make us look like trolls or that we are doing something wrong I will re post it. That way if there new readers they will keep seeing the facts.

Feb 6, 2024
Hi Lisa. 🤣

I’m stand true to what I’ve always said this forum wants to uncover the truth. It seems whenever we post something that proves scams, fraud ect someone comes on the try and muddy our forum.

We have posted some good stuff this week I’m going to put it all in some sort of time line and post it on here. Everytime some idiot then posts to try and make us look like trolls or that we are doing something wrong I will re post it. That way if there new readers they will keep seeing the facts.
Great idea sal, 100%. We have the actual proof that they blatantly lied over the fake book. Nothing can take away from that... the police should be speaking to Troubador if you ask me.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Great idea sal, 100%. We have the actual proof that they blatantly lied over the fake book. Nothing can take away from that... the police should be speaking to Troubador if you ask me.
I really like the posts listening all the companies his had and never filed accounts for. I also like the post about the guy having to put a county court claim in and the judge ruled in the claimants favor.

Regards to Romeo Bater he addmited all that.

Does anyone remember the approx dates of stink bomb cottege?

This is all stuff prior to Bowel Bro then I will list GFM ,Gala, book, (stating profits from book will to go to charity didnt happen)

This isn’t about name calling this guy was a fraudster and and con man. Not just whilst bowel bro but for years. We don’t know what he was doing prior to Romeo Bater in 2011/2012 but guarantee it was more of the same thing.

He got away with a lot, he was a fraudster. Both with the general public and with the HMRC.

It just annoys me that people can’t see the truth. He painted himself as this good guy who worked hard but this really isn’t the case.

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I really like the posts listening all the companies his had and never filed accounts for. I also like the post about the guy having to put a county court claim in and the judge ruled in the claimants favor.

Regards to Romeo Bater he addmited all that.

Does anyone remember the approx dates of stink bomb cottege?

This is all stuff prior to Bowel Bro then I will list GFM ,Gala, book, (stating profits from book will to go to charity didnt happen)

This isn’t about name calling this guy was a fraudster and and con man. Not just whilst bowel bro but for years. We don’t know what he was doing prior to Romeo Bater in 2011/2012 but guarantee it was more of the same thing.

He got away with a lot, he was a fraudster. Both with the general public and with the HMRC.

It just annoys me that people can’t see the truth. He painted himself as this good guy who worked hard but this really isn’t the case.
@UndercoverResearcher said they had found stinkbomb cottage, and not been back on since 🤷‍♀️

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
@UndercoverResearcher said they had found stinkbomb cottage, and not been back on since 🤷‍♀️
I think that was just another distraction. I have never found anything about stinkbomb cottage on Google so know nothing about it at all. It would be interesting to see what that was all about. I also worry that @Oopsie succeeded in scaring off @truth-hunter2024, which I guess may have been the intention

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I think that was just another distraction. I have never found anything about stinkbomb cottage on Google so know nothing about it at all. It would be interesting to see what that was all about

I remember it came up on T once. There was something on Google about it but can’t find anything now. Basically his company had started works and not finished the house was in a terrible state and was named by locals as stink bomb cottage.

Feb 6, 2024
I remember it came up on T once. There was something on Google about it but can’t find anything now. Basically his company had started works and not finished the house was in a terrible state and was named by locals as stink bomb cottage.
Yes, I rem seeing it on google, shame i didnt screenshot it, its totally disappeared offline now, there was a Facebook page as well.