BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Feb 6, 2024
Yes, one of those people was Jeff Kahane and associates. Chartered architects. Dick used one of his photos and passed it of as work done, hes such a crook, stealing other people work.

I'm sure I remember on Reddit when he was moaning about lisa, someone told him to leave her, he said the house was hers, but he had invested a 100k of his own money into it, it's on tat somewhere.
Did he invest 100k though, or was that for Reddits benefit, he told so many lies whats true an what isn't....🤷‍♀️

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
A lot of systems run auto alerts before the task even reaches a human. If it’s not due until 30th of April, and they give themselves 3-4 days for postage, that means a human may not even start to process this request for another week.

Nothing so far indicates anything exists. Although DC aside, I maintain skeptic that he and she would stoop so low as to fake a death. That would be insane.

Feb 6, 2024
A lot of systems run auto alerts before the task even reaches a human. If it’s not due until 30th of April, and they give themselves 3-4 days for postage, that means a human may not even start to process this request for another week.

Nothing so far indicates anything exists. Although DC aside, I maintain skeptic that he and she would stoop so low as to fake a death. That would be insane.
I do think he sadly passed, but alot of people dont, if he didnt pass from cancer then thats cause for concern, there was opioid abuse, and WLS complications apparently. There was never a cause of death mentioned. People were left to assume it was cancer.
It would be insane, but people have done it, and also faking cancer, not saying he was, have you watched the Belle Gibson documentary, the fake cancer Instagrammer, she was so unhinged... she also wrote a book, conned people out of 100s of thousands of pounds ...when she was exposed by an investigative journalist she totally blamed the drs, said they told her lies. Unbelievable!!

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire

He said he had a charity that never existed, that’s insane but still happened. Claiming to be a charity when you’re not a registered charity is against the law after all.

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
I do think he sadly passed, but alot of people dont, if he didnt pass from cancer then thats cause for concern, there was opioid abuse, and WLS complications apparently. There was never a cause of death mentioned. People were left to assume it was cancer.
It would be insane, but people have done it, and also faking cancer, not saying he was, have you watched the Belle Gibson documentary, the fake cancer Instagrammer, she was so unhinged... she also wrote a book, conned people out of 100s of thousands of pounds ...when she was exposed by an investigative journalist she totally blamed the drs, said they told her lies. Unbelievable!!

You say “sadly”. Sad to say, but occasionally it can be a relief for some when someone dies.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2024
He said he had a charity that never existed, that’s insane but still happened. Claiming to be a charity when you’re not a registered charity is against the law after all.
We know that, ....He said after the Eyes on Ritchie gala he was setting up a charity based on the 57k the evening had raised, with the help of his dodgy "mate" called it Bowel bro charity, had donations made, according to stuff we have seen, but it wasnt Bowelbro charity, it was Bowelbro Ltd. It was closed soon after.....why was he never pulled over that, by the Eyes on Ritchie event sponsors, like Paul Murphy, or the Turvey were it was all held.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
You’re preaching to the choir by pointing out all the dishonest things he’s done. I was seriously invested in figuring this guy out - I’ve spent a longggg time researching him and was the person who uncovered several surprising stories from his past.

Despite THAT insanity, I do think ‘insane’ is an appropriate word to describe him faking his death. Good point made above about what the cause of death actually was.

Feb 6, 2024
You’re preaching to the choir by pointing out all the dishonest things he’s done. I was seriously invested in figuring this guy out - I’ve spent a longggg time researching him and was the person who uncovered several surprising stories from his past.

Despite THAT insanity, I do think ‘insane’ is an appropriate word to describe him faking his death. Good point made above about what the cause of death actually was.
Yes, I know, does feel like preaching sometimes, we have found out sooooo much, but I think we constantly repeat and bring stuff up so it doesnt get forgotten and for any new readers on here.....
It was @Sal and @Poppyseed Bob that found out about the book having no print date, after they both contacted Troubador Publishers. One by phone and one by email, That proved they had both been lying, all year. That opened a massive can of worms, actually confirmed all the stuff about the book was untrue, actually confirmed they were both massive liars, but still nothing was done......
As for the insane, yes, agree, but people have done it.....what happened to the 200k he owed under daveboss, what other debt was he in...we only know his soap opera BB Instagram. They come on, perform, say they are doing this, that,... the other, we havent got a clue really. The cherubs believe what they are told, Like someone said, he told Instagram he had an hospital appointment about his treatment in london, but someone who knew him, saw him in a coffee shop in Northampton at the time of the appointment.......
We think we know stuff, but I bet we dont know the half of it all..... ..

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
She was unbelievable, so deluded and such a compulsive liar.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yes, I know, does feel like preaching sometimes, we have found out sooooo much, but I think we constantly repeat and bring stuff up so it doesnt get forgotten and for any new readers on here.....
It was @Sal and @Poppyseed Bob that found out about the book having no print date, after they both contacted Troubador Publishers. One by phone and one by email, That proved they had both been lying, all year. That opened a massive can of worms, actually confirmed all the stuff about the book was untrue, actually confirmed they were both massive liars, but still nothing was done......
As for the insane, yes, agree, but people have done it.....what happened to the 200k he owed under daveboss, what other debt was he in...we only know his soap opera BB Instagram. They come on, perform, say they are doing this, that,... the other, we havent got a clue really. The cherubs believe what they are told, Like someone said, he told Instagram he had an hospital appointment about his treatment in london, but someone who knew him, saw him in a coffee shop in Northampton at the time of the appointment.......
We think we know stuff, but I bet we dont know the half of it all..... ..
That was a bleeping shock when that happened, actually confirmed everything they had been saying was a complete lie, were it was going, we will never find out now, if it was a scam why did she delay the apparent fake book and churn one out herself, !! Scared it had gotten out of hand and she was going to get done for fraud?? But if the book wasnt going to appear anyway that still would of been the case, unless it was to do with the barn sale and the 700k, and the reports to companies house about not declaring his death, over assets, tax fraud, put a spanner in the works, who knows it's all speculation, it  ALL happened, it's all there in black and white, it all took place, no doubt about it, the proof is there, putting it all together so it makes sense, is the speculation!!