BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I’d say that’s pretty definitive to be honest. Surely nobody would do that if someone was faking their death? I doubt we’ll ever have the full story but she’s doing more to raise awareness now than Richard ever really did.
Yes 💯

We will probably never know where all the TAX free money went though. How much he managed to swindle before bowel bro too.

Maybe it was always about ensuring Lisa had a decent nest egg and he got to do some sort of bucket list, like rent a super car for 3 months, hire a private island get away. Used all of that money even though it was suppose to be raised for charity and treatment.

He had his 5 minutes of what he would call fame with his cherubs and paid for bots. That’s what really seemed to make him happy. He loved an audience, a place where he felt he had finally been accepted.

I would still love to here the stories of those of crossed paths with him prior/during bowel bro.

Feb 6, 2024
I’d say that’s pretty definitive to be honest. Surely nobody would do that if someone was faking their death? I doubt we’ll ever have the full story but she’s doing more to raise awareness now than Richard ever really did.
Sorry I'm having another indian whispers day....🫣 you meant the In memory thing on the banner, 🙄🙄🙄 I was thinking why does going to a football match prove definitive.....
still a bunch of strangers who wouldnt know him or bowelbro anyway....... and she could of only held it up for the photos, an then put it away...🤷‍♀️
Heres me being disbelieving again.... but I do agree hes gone, did have my doubts, but I still think he was a conman, dead or not. !

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
I also think it’s pretty (dare I say the word) insane for them to go to the effort of making a banner and hanging it in public if he’s not dead. I agree it’s pretty definitive for me too. I guess there’ll be so many unanswered questions at the end of all this that we will just always be left wondering with. What a strange end he had ultimately.

Feb 6, 2024
Yes 💯

We will probably never know where all the TAX free money went though. How much he managed to swindle before bowel bro too.

Maybe it was always about ensuring Lisa had a decent nest egg and he got to do some sort of bucket list, like rent a super car for 3 months, hire a private island get away. Used all of that money even though it was suppose to be raised for charity and treatment.

He had his 5 minutes of what he would call fame with his cherubs and paid for bots. That’s what really seemed to make him happy. He loved an audience, a place where he felt he had finally been accepted.

I would still love to here the stories of those of crossed paths with him prior/during bowel bro.
Agree Sal, but having cancer doesnt give you the right to rip people off, lie, cheat, dox, threaten, give false hope or bad advice over cancer..... imagine if we all ripped people off to achieve our bucket list.....if she got the 700k from Northdale, thats more than a decent nest egg, and if sad house sells for that ridiculous amount, thats a million pounds in her bank. ...
We just cant piece stuff together so it makes more sense.....right now, the facts are all there in B & W, but its how they go together that we struggle with....

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Agree Sal, but having cancer doesnt give you the right to rip people off, lie, cheat, dox, threaten, give false hope or bad advice over cancer..... imagine if we all ripped people off to achieve our bucket list.....if she got the 700k from Northdale, thats more than a decent nest egg, and if sad house sells for that ridiculous amount, thats a million pounds in her bank. ...
We just cant piece stuff together so it makes more sense.....right now, the facts are all there in B & W, but its how they go together that we struggle with....
Yeah totally agree does t make it right he used the charity money, gala, GFM and whatever came before all that. In their eyes though maybe having cancer was a good enough excuse to rip people of and do it.

Feb 6, 2024
I also think it’s pretty (dare I say the word) insane for them to go to the effort of making a banner and hanging it in public if he’s not dead. I agree it’s pretty definitive for me too. I guess there’ll be so many unanswered questions at the end of all this that we will just always be left wondering with. What a strange end he had ultimately.
Could of just held it up for photos, then put it away.....just saying.......😬🥴🫣 his death was in the chronicle, nothing more definitive than that....🤷‍♀️ not announced by lisa may i add, but still we disbelieved.....confusing stuff ..

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Sorry I'm having another indian whispers day....🫣 you meant the In memory thing on the banner, 🙄🙄🙄 I was thinking why does going to a football match prove definitive.....
still a bunch of strangers who wouldnt know him or bowelbro anyway....... and she could of only held it up for the photos, an then put it away...🤷‍♀️
Heres me being disbelieving again.... but I do agree hes gone, did have my doubts, but I still think he was a conman, dead or not. !
There was another banner on Facebook with advice on symptoms of bowel cancer. That’s what I meant by her doing more than him. Lisa was at the match with his 2 friends, and the son of one of them. Of course it could all be a show, but I don’t want to think someone would stoop so low as to involve a child in such a charade. I have been on the fence about whether or not he’d really died, part of me really couldn’t understand the relevance of the South American property advert, but unless they’re absolute ba@@@rds this would feel like such another level of deceit. I don’t know if she shared it on the Bowelbro page, but if she didn’t it suggests it wasn’t done just for show. Anyway it’s just my gut feeling that we’ll see a death certificate now. There was obviously so much more going on before and during BB that we knew little about, so I think the story is still far from over and I agree with @Sal - I really hope the stories will be spoken about freely and honestly if he is proven to have died. Also, the chronicle piece was just lifted from Bowelbro, wasn’t it, and I think it may have after someone alerted them to his apparent death, which is why that didn’t feel like it proved anything. Maybe this didn’t either, and only 2 weeks until we know for sure!

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
Yes 💯

More infamy than fame perhaps

Feb 6, 2024
There was another banner on Facebook with advice on symptoms of bowel cancer. That’s what I meant by her doing more than him. Lisa was at the match with his 2 friends, and the son of one of them. Of course it could all be a show, but I don’t want to think someone would stoop so low as to involve a child in such a charade. I have been on the fence about whether or not he’d really died, part of me really couldn’t understand the relevance of the South American property advert, but unless they’re absolute ba@@@rds this would feel like such another level of deceit. I don’t know if she shared it on the Bowelbro page, but if she didn’t it suggests it wasn’t done just for show. Anyway it’s just my gut feeling that we’ll see a death certificate now. There was obviously so much more going on before and during BB that we knew little about, so I think the story is still far from over and I agree with @Sal - I really hope the stories will be spoken about freely and honestly if he is proven to have died. Also, the chronicle piece was just lifted from Bowelbro, wasn’t it, and I think it may have after someone alerted them to his apparent death, which is why that didn’t feel like it proved anything. Maybe this didn’t either, and only 2 weeks until we know for sure!
April is bowel cancer awareness month, so she would of been expected to mark it in someway. And with it being his birthday too...a gesture was expected by the cherubs.
Yes it was just a copy and paste of lisas post, word for word, .....they never interviewed her about it, not even sure if they asked permission to print the story. It was someone off tattle that informed them, because lisa was keeping all low key wasnt she, not even a loving obituary in the local paper.
Yes, I was the same, on the fence, especially when she was keeping his death low key, truely expected her to do a runner, but here she is, still here, maybe shes waiting for house sale to go through.
I do think hes gone, and I do think the stuff she does now is to deflect from all the other stuff, to make herself look good. Dont forget what a nasty woman she can be.!!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
April is bowel cancer awareness month, so she would of been expected to mark it in someway. And with it being his birthday too...a gesture was expected by the cherubs.
Yes it was just a copy and paste of lisas post, word for word, .....they never interviewed her about it, not even sure if they asked permission to print the story. It was someone off tattle that informed them, because lisa was keeping all low key wasnt she, not even a loving obituary in the local paper.
Yes, I was the same, on the fence, especially when she was keeping his death low key, truely expected her to do a runner, but here she is, still here, maybe shes waiting for house sale to go through.
I do think hes gone, and I do think the stuff she does now is to deflect from all the other stuff, to make herself look good. Dont forget what a nasty woman she can be.!!
I don’t think any of us will forget how nasty she is, and unfortunately for her we all saw the posts on Reddit which appeared to be by him about her too.

Feb 6, 2024
I don’t think any of us will forget how nasty she is, and unfortunately for her we all saw the posts on Reddit which appeared to be by him about her too.
They were most definitely by him I think, as soon as tat put them up on screenshots we all know they were deleted within 24hrs...considering they had been there for a good year or so, think that proves it was him. Lisa deleted all. Very obvious she knew nothing about them until tat brought them to her notice. Again I think it was him attention seeking and playing the good guy, painting lisa as the bad guy, he sounded like a mentally abused partner, he had quite alot of replies, most of them telling him to leave her....since his death we have seen a horrible side to her, which before we thought was all Dick,.....he also mentioned his ADHD....all on Tat somewere......

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2024
I’m guessing she would have been mortified about that.
Can you imagine, can't help but feel it was lucky in a way he had passed, god only knows what would of happened if that had been discovered while he was alive......if my partner had written stuff like that about me, they would be out the door....swift kick up the bum....and thats me being polite...🥴

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Spot on!!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yes I agree, total deflection, you cant go from ripping people off, doxxing and threatening, name calling, and being totally awful, to..... look at me I'm raising awareness of bowel cancer now, I'm a good girl, only doing good things, we know she panicked over the fake book, so makes me wonder is this all for deflections sake, in case there is some sort of investigational interest going on, did she do anything to promote bowel cancer when dick was alive, NO, it was all about the book, apart from the cycle run, that she promoted in his memory while he was still alive, but again, I think that was deflection. Everything they did was to raise money to go in their pockets, and that cheque to Cynthia Spencer that he donated 5 000 too, (prob go fund me money) was money raised by other people, and yet his name was on the cheque like the donation was all from him.
We all know it would of been easier for people to just donate to cynthia Spencer instead of going through him, but oh no, he wanted the big cheque and all the glory!!
So, sorry, I think all this wish wash that's going on now, is just to make people forget about the past, not a chance. 🤔

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Yes I agree, total deflection, you cant go from ripping people off, doxxing and threatening, name calling, and being totally awful, to..... look at me I'm raising awareness of bowel cancer now, I'm a good girl, only doing good things, we know she panicked over the fake book, so makes me wonder is this all for deflections sake, in case there is some sort of investigational interest going on, did she do anything to promote bowel cancer when dick was alive, NO, it was all about the book, apart from the cycle run, that she promoted in his memory while he was still alive, but again, I think that was deflection. Everything they did was to raise money to go in their pockets, and that cheque to Cynthia Spencer that he donated 5 000 too, (prob go fund me money) was money raised by other people, and yet his name was on the cheque like the donation was all from him.
We all know it would of been easier for people to just donate to cynthia Spencer instead of going through him, but oh no, he wanted the big cheque and all the glory!!
So, sorry, I think all this wish wash that's going on now, is just to make people forget about the past, not a chance. 🤔
Agree.

She’s two different people.

Feb 6, 2024
My brothers just said something really random 😂 hes all caught up and invested now......
"The things they put on insta for the 13,000 followers and bots, could be compared to a Theatre performance were 80% of the audience are shop dummies, and the rest are real people...." strange when you think about it....but true..

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
My brothers just said something really random 😂 hes all caught up and invested now......
"The things they put on insta for the 13,000 followers and bots, could be compared to a Theatre performance were 80% of the audience are shop dummies, and the rest are real people...." strange when you think about it....but true..
Your brother is really canny, and that's a brilliant comparison, 😂

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Absolutely true and I guess if you were getting tips from that 20%, and the more of a show you put on the bigger they were, the show would go on!