BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Spot on, when companies look for Influencers to advertise their products, they cant tell if followers are bots or not, so they go by the follower engagement...and if it doesnt match they know its paid for bots...so waste of time.

Were those pictures his though....maybe he actually paid to get some done, was this before or after he was pinching them off other companies? Maybe he thought why pay, when I can just use others.....🤷‍♀️
Someone stole my husbands project photos from his website once. Stole 4 different jobs. Someone informed him, he contacted the other company and the guy had the cheek to say: he should be flattered he had used the photos 🙈 anyway got them taken down in the end.

Feb 6, 2024
Someone stole my husbands project photos from his website once. Stole 4 different jobs. Someone informed him, he contacted the other company and the guy had the cheek to say: he should be flattered he had used the photos 🙈 anyway got them taken down in the end.
Could imagine dick saying something like that....🥴🥴🥴 hes lucky your husband didn't sue him......

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Just occurred to me earlier, massive rise in followers literally overnight, said it was over the interest in the book, but then hardly any......defo bots. Would be very interesting if someone was able to determine how many followers were real .....
Yes, it barely went up after that, and after the deleting sprees, there couldn't of been many real followers left, how sad, to run an insta page knowing 80-90% of followers were bots.!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Yes, it barely went up after that, and after the deleting sprees, there couldn't of been many real followers left, how sad, to run an insta page knowing 80-90% of followers were bots.!
If it was all designed to make money he knew what he was doing and would have wooed the real followers because they were the ones that had any real value. He was never going to get any endorsements from his page because firms look at engagement and as someone said, he had very little really. And then going private meant there could be no more followers. That was an odd move for someone who said they wanted to raise awareness - how can you do that from a private page? But if people are digging dirt on you and you don’t want them to corrupt those who’s confidence you’ve got, you have no choice.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Ok my work friend can still see the page.

As we are discussing engagement. I thought you may find this interesting.

The pinned book post has 317 comments. These date back to before the book went on sale over a year ago. It also gained 2124 likes.

Out of these 317 comments only around 14 have stated they have received a copy of the book. There are also 2 separate posts from followers about receiving the book.

Feb 6, 2024
If it was all designed to make money he knew what he was doing and would have wooed the real followers because they were the ones that had any real value. He was never going to get any endorsements from his page because firms look at engagement and as someone said, he had very little really. And then going private meant there could be no more followers. That was an odd move for someone who said they wanted to raise awareness - how can you do that from a private page? But if people are digging dirt on you and you don’t want them to corrupt those who’s confidence you’ve got, you have no choice.
True....
Didnt he go private after the first run of book pre orders,? Which is were I presume he made the most money, he said in the chronicle he had 2,000 committed pre orders, book was mentioned in the chronicle over the fake book signing, so maybe he got buyers from that as well that weren't on his Instagram...and the GFM, altho theres stories on Reddit about him not liking "friends" sharing it without his permission, (which he never gave, why I wonder, his reason was he didn't want old friends people he knew to know he was asking for money🤔 ) you would think having it shared far and wide would be beneficial..and the whole point of setting up a GFM account, so weird,
But it was still out there for all to see.....on the GFM site. People come across stuff accidentally.....
Going private doesn't mean you can't have more followers,... it means that people have to request to follow you, so you can check them out before you add.....so he could of still chosen to add people.....

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2024
Ok my work friend can still see the page.

As we are discussing engagement. I thought you may find this interesting.

The pinned book post has 317 comments. These date back to before the book went on sale over a year ago. It also gained 2124 likes.

Out of these 317 comments only around 14 have stated they have received a copy of the book. There are also 2 separate posts from followers about receiving the book.
Thats a Yeyyy,
Hmmmmmm, thats nowhere near 13,500 cherubs is it.....so out of the supposed 2,500 plus buyers of the "fake book that lisa wrote", that brought in £62,500 at £25 each,... only 16 people have said they have received one....is there anyone complaining, or commenting on book, probably too scared to say anything derogatory.....
All this speculation is because we cant actually figure out whats going on here .....🤷‍♀️
Tell your friend thankyou...💕

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Thats a Yeyyy,
Hmmmmmm, thats nowhere near 13,500 cherubs is it.....so out of the supposed 2,500 plus buyers of the "fake book that lisa wrote", that brought in £62,500 at £25 each,... only 16 people have said they have recieved one....is there anyone complaining, or commenting on book, probably to scared to say anything derogatory.....
All this speculation is because we cant actually figure out whats going on here .....🤷‍♀️
Tell your friend thankyou...💕
There’s been no more complaints since Ghost girl last updated on her. All very quiet after those two cherubs did a massive U Turn.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
His ‘bestie’ has posted on Facebook, not Instagram, wishing Richard a happy heavenly birthday 10 hours ago. Was that for today or yesterday? Has Lisa said anything?
Yes she’s lots today regarding it being his birthday. Yesterday she went to watch Liverpool with the mate and held up a banner.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I’d say that’s pretty definitive to be honest. Surely nobody would do that if someone was faking their death? I doubt we’ll ever have the full story but she’s doing more to raise awareness now than Richard ever really did.

Reactions: Sal

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I’d say that’s pretty definitive to be honest. Surely nobody would do that if someone was faking their death? I doubt we’ll ever have the full story but she’s doing more to raise awareness now than Richard ever really did.
She has an image to keep up, do what go to football match with a friend, ? cherubs will be expecting a gesture, everything she does is planned and thought out, like the rose garden, I believe hes gone, just want to be sure and what cause was. As bad as that may sound. 😫