BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Feb 6, 2024
Hi guys, Still here, with an extra bleepin ' e ' couldn't log back on the new thread, 🙄🙄🙄
And wow we reached 300k, that is alot, I hope people are reading the whole thing, theres alot happened.
Glad everyone here still a few not on yet tho.

👋👋👋 oh right...🙄 I was still logged in...🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Yeh still missing some...
300,000 views of our little thread, that is wow!

Golden Spy

May 17, 2024
London
I remember reading the article on his passing on the Northampton Chrons Facebook page. There is a comment from a lady who’s Mum was in the room next to Richards at the hospice. She said that Richards Dad was very kind to her when her Mum passed away and he never left Richard’s side. Lisa replied to the comment that it was actually her Dad and she would pass on her kind words. I can’t seem to find the Facebook post now, when I search his name nothing comes up?

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I remember reading the article on his passing on the Northampton Chrons Facebook page. There is a comment from a lady who’s Mum was in the room next to Richards at the hospice. She said that Richards Dad was very kind to her when her Mum passed away and he never left Richard’s side. Lisa replied to the comment that it was actually her Dad and she would pass on her kind words. I can’t seem to find the Facebook post now, when I search his name nothing comes up?
Oh that’s very interesting thanks for sharing.

Feb 6, 2024
I had a quick look and I couldnt find it either, maybe they were told to take it down.......everything else about him is still up....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
Hi all, and hope you’re well? I wonder whether anybody is ever going to share what their experience of R is. That’s a heck of a lot of views for people who don’t have something to say. It’s almost like they’re waiting for something …
Yeh, some people that said they knew stuff have now gone quiet, when you read tat back some of the bleepin things they said and did were awful, but were they tracked down and arrested as dick said they would be, by Captain Jack Sparrow, never happened, nobody's interested in what a forum has to say, freedom of speech an all that, and I'm sure if anyone was arrested the police would be more interested in the missing money and the lies and fraud about the fake book, than somebody's opinion on a social media page, !!
Viewings at 302k, 😯

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
I had a quick look and I couldnt find it either, maybe they were told to take it down.......everything else about him is still up....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
So his family weren't there at all, that's more than sad, I wonder why, disapproved of his behaviour maybe, knew about the fraud, didnt he get his dad involved in a bad situation with a dodgy company 🤔🤔🤔

Feb 6, 2024
Yeh, some people that said they knew stuff have now gone quiet, when you read tat back some of the bleepin things they said and did were awful, but were they tracked down and arrested as dick said they would be, by Captain Jack Sparrow, never happened, nobody's interested in what a forum has to say, freedom of speech an all that, and I'm sure if anyone was arrested the police would be more interested in the missing money and the lies and fraud about the fake book, than somebody's opinion on a social media page, !!
Viewings at 302k, 😯

Viewings HAVE gone up again, and bb followers have gone down from 12.2 to 12.1. ...Must have lost more Bots.

Attachments

• 20240530_195917.jpg
    20240530_195917.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20240530_194655.jpg
    20240530_194655.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 15
Feb 6, 2024
So his family weren't there at all, that's more than sad, I wonder why, disapproved of his behaviour maybe, knew about the fraud, didnt he get his dad involved in a bad situation with a dodgy company 🤔🤔🤔

Why would your family not be there at your deathbed....whether you live miles away or not, that's your son, your brother, very cold, what did he do, for them not to pay their last respects.........

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
Why would your family not be there at your deathbed....whether you live miles away or not, that's your son, your brother, very cold, what did he do, for them not to pay their last respects.........
Always suspicious of new people, @Golden Spy , but there was no mention of Dicks parents, brother or sister, when he passed at all by ma Baker, so can fully believe that comment. And I wonder why..

Tat have woken up, Maria Maria's asking has anyone actually seen the death certificate, 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:

Golden Spy

May 17, 2024
London
Always suspicious of new people, @Golden Spy , but there was no mention of Dicks parents, brother or sister, when he passed at all by ma Baker, so can fully believe that comment. And I wonder why..

Tat have woken up, Maria Maria's asking has anyone actually seen the death certificate, 🤦‍♀️
I Completely understand why you would all be suspicious of new people. I first heard about Richard when a friend shared his page. I followed him for a bit but always thought there was something a bit off with him and I will admit that I did start to think he was lying about having cancer (obviously I was wrong) I’m from Northamptonshire and I saw the article on the Chrons Facebook page and read the comments at the time. That’s it really 😂

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
I Completely understand why you would all be suspicious of new people. I first heard about Richard when a friend shared his page. I followed him for a bit but always thought there was something a bit off with him and I will admit that I did start to think he was lying about having cancer (obviously I was wrong) I’m from Northamptonshire and I saw the article on the Chrons Facebook page and read the comments at the time. That’s it really 😂
Is if just odd that theres quite alot of us that felt bad vibes with this man, and sensed something was off, I never ignore my gut feeling because its normally right, maybe he was lying about his cancer in the aspect he didnt expect to die, which is sad, but maybe the feeling we all touched on was the lying over the money etc and him getting the Ferrari be it on lease or not, you dont hold a Go fund me asking for money for treatment, then a few months later get a Ferrari, did they both not see how this looked, it made me extremely uncomfortable, dont know how he got away with that with the cherubs, then it made me angry, the flaunting, the boasting, not likeable AT all, I'm sure if the oblivious cherubs knew what we know, all would change. 🤷‍♀️