BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
No I didn't I came here because of James Horton Kofoed lying about cancer and starting a gofundme.
Just browsing when that thread had a lull and came to this story, if it was a book I'd not have put it down. I honestly thought he'd gone to Brazil!! My god I could feel all your pain waiting for the death cert you had months! Luckily I only had a few pages 🤣
Thankfully I'm on holiday because that was one wild ride.
I still think hes in Brazil, despite all.

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
Sad house still for sale I see, coming up to a year with no price drop, the original buy price was around 750k before all the work done, asking price 2 million, literally in the middle of a building site. 100s of new homes being built all around it,
What I want to know, well an bob too, hows ma Baker paying the mortgage, must be £3000 plus a month, hows she affording that, even her last job could no way afford that every month, not including all the running costs council tax and gas & electric , didnt somebody say dick admitted he had no life insurance,
Book money, GFM money, Eyes on Ritchie charity money???? Money not used for the purpose it was raised, 😡 Northdale barn money maybe, 700k,
How is she paying the MORTGAGE?

Feb 6, 2024
Sad house still for sale I see, coming up to a year with no price drop, the original buy price was around 750k before all the work done, asking price 2 million, literally in the middle of a building site. 100s of new homes being built all around it,
What I want to know, well an bob too, hows ma Baker paying the mortgage, must be £3000 plus a month, hows she affording that, even her last job could no way afford that every month, not including all the running costs council tax and gas & electric , didnt somebody say dick admitted he had no life insurance,
Book money, GFM money, Eyes on Ritchie charity money???? Money not used for the purpose it was raised, 😡 Northdale barn money maybe, 700k,
How is she paying the MORTGAGE?

Yes I admit I wonder that too, if they, she are using monies raised to pay it with, must be gutting having to pay out over £3000 every month, monies trickling away....bet they thought it would sell really quickly, despite it being lisas forever home built for her by Dick, ( well not exactly dick, the people he employed ) he admitted it was a do up and flip, despite the love story they conned the cherubs with ......🏠🏡🏘 what a massive con, did the cherubs ever find out it was up for sale....🤔

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
Hi

I was on the Tattle threads but I left and could never get back on with it being closed all the time.

Richard knew who I was - we used to chat on Instagram after the whole witch hunt saga - so I’m still a bit wary about saying anything about him.
What did you chat about, I personally would struggle to believe anything he bleepin said, and I dont think he would admit to anything that was written down in a message, that could be used against him, especially with a stranger on Instagram, assuming you may of discussed the witch hunt, were do you stand now? Have you read this thread? Despite the admission from Troubadour do you still think we are wrong, ?
Not on Tattle myself, never have been.

Feb 6, 2024
What’s still bringing people here? Are they waiting for something to be shared? I just can’t believe people would be looking if they weren’t expecting/hoping to see something. We check in periodically because we’ve been invested in what we’ve found, but what are 307000 views looking for??
I know there's people come over from other threads to read, and there's currently a thread about another guy with "cancer.".who's conning people with a go fund me at the moment, maybe they looking for similarities, or maybe people just think it's not over yet, I personally want to know if any of our reports or complaints to HMRC etc are being looked at yet...keep expecting an article in the chronicle to pop up...and like you say people may be waiting for disclosures.
Apart from all that, it's a bloody good read....👍 like its been said, contact Troubador...🤪

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I know there's people come over from other threads to read, and there's currently a thread about another guy with "cancer.".who's conning people with a go fund me at the moment, maybe they looking for similarities, or maybe people just think it's not over yet, I personally want to know if any of our reports or complaints to HMRC etc are being looked at yet...keep expecting an article in the chronicle to pop up...and like you say people may be waiting for disclosures.
Apart from all that, it's a bloody good read....👍 like its been said, contact Troubador...🤪
Who’s this man then?? Many similarities?

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Have you read the thread, these people, James the bellend, tell so many lies they can't keep up...🤷‍♀️
I haven’t yet, but I’ll have a look over it at the weekend. You just don’t know where the impetus comes from to swindle people in this way, I mean, in any way is horrendous but using cancer just feels so disgraceful. We’ve all known what it’s like to be touched by that disease, and some more personally, so it feels like a punch in the guts for someone to think they can profit from that misery. And how do they keep track of what they’ve said??

Feb 6, 2024
I haven’t yet, but I’ll have a look over it at the weekend. You just don’t know where the impetus comes from to swindle people in this way, I mean, in any way is horrendous but using cancer just feels so disgraceful. We’ve all known what it’s like to be touched by that disease, and some more personally, so it feels like a punch in the guts for someone to think they can profit from that misery. And how do they keep track of what they’ve said??
He doesn't keep track, that's why he's making so many mistakes, seems alot of them have said they made police reports, don't know if the police will even investigate, we werent given crime numbers, normal police dont deal with fraud anymore apparently, we were told to report fraud to Action Fraud which we did.
I bet Ma bakers glad this lot were not investigating her.....imagine!! . they've past our page count, it took a year for us to get there.......they seem to know alot but don't actually present any proof....alot of name calling and insults, which is why the page count is going up so fast. Be interesting to see how this ends.🤔

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
Who’s this man then?? Many similarities?
Hes a cancer scammer who will prob get done for his fake Go Fund Me, because so many complaints have been made and lots have called the police and reported him over and over.!! Oh and hes a bleepin idiot chav! Again stealing off people who are going thru cancer themselves, it's never bleeping ending is it!!