BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Hes a cancer scammer who will prob get done for his fake Go Fund Me, because so many complaints have been made and lots have called the police and reported him over and over.!! Oh and hes a bleepin idiot chav! Again stealing off people who are going thru cancer themselves, it's never bleeping ending is it!!
What is wrong with these people? The problem is you start to distrust your ability to know who really does need your help. That’s so depressing.

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
His followers have gone from 12.1k to 12k, lost more fake bots probably. Wonder how many of the 12k are real cherubs? I think hardly any of them to be perfectly honest.
Is your friend at work still on his insta @Sal ? Anything happening?
Sad house is still for sale, must be a year now at that ridiculous price, ma bakers determined not to drop the price!!

Feb 6, 2024
His followers have gone from 12.1k to 12k, lost more fake bots probably. Wonder how many of the 12k are real cherubs? I think hardly any of them to be perfectly honest.
Is your friend at work still on his insta @Sal ? Anything happening?
Sad house is still for sale, must be a year now at that ridiculous price, ma bakers determined not to drop the price!!

1,000 bots, wonder how much they cost to buy, unless the cherubs have had enough.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Still watching. Still waiting for legal advice.
Hello @truth-hunter2024, is this legal advice relating to what you can do about whatever the situation was with you and RD, or advice on how much you can share? I get that it’s very sensitive but are you identifiable by what you know & therefore worried about a backlash? I’m guessing if you have information about him others may also, but there’s a 6 month time limit I believe on bringing a new action against a deceased person’s estate so that ship will have sailed by now.

Feb 6, 2024
Hello @truth-hunter2024, is this legal advice relating to what you can do about whatever the situation was with you and RD, or advice on how much you can share? I get that it’s very sensitive but are you identifiable by what you know & therefore worried about a backlash? I’m guessing if you have information about him others may also, but there’s a 6 month time limit I believe on bringing a new action against a deceased person’s estate so that ship will have sailed by now.

Truthhunter never seems to answer questions like this do they?????