Canadian Angie - @Angelica_c100

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
crickets GIF

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
No idea what to make of her, which hackles the t detector. She's all over the place, sharp, dull, clever, stupid, so many whip arounds can't get a good look at it.

The begs in her boxes are more interesting than her most of time.

Insipid stery. It feels like that's her defence mechanism. A version of "I was pissed".

it Kicks off in her lives, she piles in and then she doesn't like the comeback so its " I dont know anything about it" "hardly ever comes on tik tok" "never leave my own live". Passive pathetic type of t.

Better than other similar lives around.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
No idea what to make of her, which hackles the t detector. She's all over the place, sharp, dull, clever, stupid, so many whip arounds can't get a good look at it.

Insipid stery. It feels like that's her defence mechanism. A version of "I was pissed".

it Kicks off in her lives, she piles in and then she doesn't like the comeback so its " I dont know anything about it" "hardly ever comes on tik tok" "never leave my own live". Passive pathetic type of t.

@angelica_c100

Shes live now, reheating the cockercunt s. She's been fully invested in that storyline.

I bet she reads Comment Cafe.

Hi Canang 👋

Pine10

Apr 11, 2024
Botswana
When confronted, CA always pretends not to hear properly what is being said and then proceeds to deny whatever claims being made.I don't think shes great with confrontation ,she runs her mouth but never owns up to s. Its embarrassing for her

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
When confronted, CA always pretends not to hear properly what is being said and then proceeds to deny whatever claims being made.I don't think shes great with confrontation ,she runs her mouth but never owns up to s. Its embarrassing for her
She wants to be a controversial t but also wants to be popular. She's going to have to pick which or others will pick it for her
Fail Run Over GIF

Mar 2, 2024

Oi. Get your arse back in our thread immediately!!!