Canadian Angie - @Angelica_c100

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Sexy Cameron Diaz GIF
I’ve been sent here to lure you back to the Canadian angie thread! I’m new on CC but @Zias false teeth said you follow me 👀👀

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
No idea what to make of her, which hackles the t detector. She's all over the place, sharp, dull, clever, stupid, so many whip arounds can't get a good look at it.

The begs in her boxes are more interesting than her most of time.

Insipid stery. It feels like that's her defence mechanism. A version of "I was pissed".

it Kicks off in her lives, she piles in and then she doesn't like the comeback so its " I dont know anything about it" "hardly ever comes on tik tok" "never leave my own live". Passive pathetic type of t.

Better than other similar lives around.
Pmg I absolutely agree with this. She’s literally all over the place.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
You'll always have a home in there , I hope you know that
Nah I don’t like some of the stuff in there, nice to find other threads tho. People take a forum so seriously it’s crazy.

@deadwood descritipn of Canadian Angie was so good I might stay here!

The wolf gifting stuff is crazy. Is that Claire a lottery winner? She don’t sound the full ticket. But who does. Also he thinks it’s a flex being top beg it’s actual insanity

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Nah I don’t like some of the stuff in there, nice to find other threads tho. People take a forum so seriously it’s crazy.

@deadwood descritipn of Canadian Angie was so good I might stay here!

The wolf gifting stuff is crazy. Is that Claire a lottery winner? She don’t sound the full ticket. But who does. Also he thinks it’s a flex being top beg it’s actual insanity
She's very coy about what she does for work. Did you hear her today in Angie's box? She said this is her final week this week as a gifter and it's not because she's vulnerable or broke. She said it was her more than anyone who wanted to break the UK record for Sam (Wolf). That's a lot of disposable income to throw at someone who does, it would seem, very little. The fact that she doesn't really care about the percentage tiktok take from the creator tells me that the leaderboard for her, is a game and she said as much.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She's very coy about what she does for work. Did you hear her today in Angie's box? She said this is her final week this week as a gifter and it's not because she vulnerable or broke. She said tt was her more than anyone who wanted to break the UK record for Sam. That's a lot of disposable income to throw at someone who does, it would seem, very little. The fact that she doesn't really care about the percentage tiktok take from the creator tells me that the leaderboard for her, is a game and she said as much.
Yes first thing I seen in a while been working like a dog. U know it’s like a bad habit if you take enough time off watching you cure yourself of the need to watch the begs. Wolf and her are so cringe people keep commenting how amazing they are “such respect for you guys” in the comments. Did he the last weekly t leaderboard or something? Did she give the most money?

Why are they all quitting gifting? I wonder if TikTok plan was people will gift more if it’s a daily challenge.

Crazy that people in Gaza displaced multiple times, ending up in a trap being bombed, yet we have Claire giving half a mil to TikTok.